• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

Nekofrog

Banned
pankaks, fewer matchups left and still behind in points

LOOKS LIKE IM THE NEW GHOST ON BADNET FOR THIS SPLIT

if only you scrubs hadnt kept me from recruiting the entirety of h2k

Leezard

Froggen is not looking too good.

G9E5ITo.png

Why does Annie have a QSS? Oh right, versus Elementz. The biggest risk is that the Morgana will slow down the initiation and drag the game out, boring everyone.

Edit: "I have no experience shoutcasting farming!" Bullshit Quickshot, you did casts of Season 2 EU with hour-plus single digit kills 400+ CS games. Remember your training, Padawan.

Nekofrog

Banned
my matchups consist of Liquid vs TSM (my team is TSM, my flex pick is piglet) so the points there are a meh gain.

CLG vs TDK is probably freelo but i dont know, doublelift might not playerino.

then i have c9 vs nme, and both are doing pretty garbo with nme doing better than expected and c9 doing worse than expected

then the next day is CLG vs C9, points could cancel each other out there with my sneaky vs my pobelter

TSM vs gravity should be more freelorino but who knows.

i might not win now because of freaking froggen

Nekofrog

Banned
monte has always said that he's fine with NA teams who don't come out and say "our goal is to win WORLDS" when they clearly aren't doing everything they need to be doing to actually attain that goal

i don't think rng's goal is worlds right now

Ahahaha, that garbage tier gank actually cost Dig's bottom lane a lot of CS. Not just the two minions that ran into the tower, those two minions leaving lane made it way too easy for Impulse to freeze the lane right where they wanted.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
They got tunnel vision. That and Quas whiffed his ult badly. Should've just backed out after Piglet's flash ah well.

Leezard

Why did TL ignore Bjergsen? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Xpecial did a 3-man stun but Wildturtle and Dyrus managed to use their escapes so they got stunned outside of the area. If they had all three of them been stuck in the same spot, Liquid would likely have won that teamfight easily and Bjergsen would not have mattered. They got the opportunity for the engage but Xpecial was just a tad bit too slow, or Dyrus/Wildturtle were just too fast in reacting.

Bjergsen was completely out of position if Xpecial's ult had worked out.

zkylon

zkylewd
really good game, i started watching at around 10m but pretty fun

bjerg had a lot of patience at that last fight and tl seemed like they forgot about him

With TL losing to TSM this will be the first week in LCS history that CLG have been alone at the top of the standings. They've been 1st before, but only tied with at least one other team.

Leezard

Gravity are looking like a contender for the playoffs for NA LCS this split. I guess replacing Cop with Altec was a good move for them.

Twookie

It's gotten to the point where I can't really watch c9 games anymore just to not to cringe my ass off :(

e: although i didn't actually watch c9 last week since it was so late, so it might be better?

I wonder if TDK's regular roster comes back in time for them to avoid relegations. 0-8 is tough to recover from.

On the plus side, with the way NA is right now they basically just need a couple of good weeks to be in a pretty decent place. The fight for 1st is a bit dull, but the fight for relegation is tooth and nail; when it comes to being the best at going down easy, none of these teams go down easy.

Leezard

On the plus side, with the way NA is right now they basically just need a couple of good weeks to be in a pretty decent place. The fight for 1st is a bit dull, but the fight for relegation is tooth and nail; when it comes to being the best at going down easy, none of these teams go down easy.
That's true. There are quite a number of bottom-tier teams right now rather than a single Coast.

Top Bottom