• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

Leezard

Tristana is doing so much work when it comes to taking down these towers.

I think she's a great pick right now and it shows in this match.

edit: why is gravity giving away drakes towers and inhibitors for free

cHinzo

Trading one inhibitor for two. Seems like a reasonable trade.

Edit: and now that Equalizer lol. This is so awful.

Leezard

What a shitshow.

Gravity threw so hard you'd think they didn't want to win.
Two and dragon #4. I guess you could say the dragon was traded for Dyrus plus a kill, but it was kind of all an extension of one weird exchange.

I'm liking this new Dyrus2G play.

They got the Inhibitor turret + dragon for Dyrus, it was a bad decision to put so much resources intodyrus when it's possible to solo or duo him.

Horrible, and costly, mistakes from Mancloud and Hauntzer in the first two games. Good matches though. I hope TDK can finally get their real roster together and start a comeback.

HyperOne

Banned
Well, somehow TSM gets handed a win...I swear they get all the good breaks...

Ah well, glad to see Annie support making a comeback! Maybe now I can do nothing but fire support (Brand and Annie) and only get yelled at for one.

Well, somehow TSM gets handed a win...I swear they get all the good breaks...

Ah well, glad to see Annie support making a comeback! Maybe now I can do nothing but fire support (Brand and Annie) and only get yelled at for one.

Annie support's value has really increased due to mid-tier teams getting a lot better at wave management. It's pretty rare now to have pushed lanes to support taking objectives in the aftermath of a team fight, so having Tibbers to open up turret takes is super handy.

The Talisman-line buffs didn't hurt, either, of course.

That fight was literally the first time I've seen anything in Incarnation. He still needs to (desperately) work on his laning phase, but I'm still not sure how much of that to put on Meteos. (0/0/0 until 22 minutes in on Ekko? Ehhh...)

That fight was literally the first time I've seen anything in Incarnation. He still needs to (desperately) work on his laning phase, but I'm still not sure how much of that to put on Meteos. (0/0/0 until 22 minutes in on Ekko? Ehhh...)

Meteos doesn't have an impressive Ekko so far. Not bad by any means just lacking the impact we've seen some other junglers have on it. Incarnati0n is looking a lot more solid this match, it's nice seeing him play with some confidence.

Leezard

Meteos has indeed been playing very passive for the last couple of C9 games. Zero impact on the game until 20+ minutes is not what is needed from a jungler.

I don't know, I'm willing to call it straight up bad. He's spent most of the game at <25% kill participation, whereas everyone else on his team is at >50%. The opposing jungler has been at >90% kill participation the entire game, while keeping even or better on CS.

He's not ganking, he's not farming, he's not controlling vision or assisting in taking objectives. He's basically just not in the game lately. I don't know if he's trying to read for counter-ganks and failing spectacularly, or if his jungle pathing has just gotten too predictable and the enemy team always has a read on him, or what, but something is embarrassingly bad about his play this season.

Edit: Ayyyy, he's up to 50% thanks to that CLG over-commit. You can do it, Meaty!

C9 needs a new shotcaller yesterday because Meteos just can't multitask

I'm not sure who can take over though. Balls is a hell no, Lemon said he would be really bad at it due to being too indecisive, Incarnati0n has almost no competitive experience. That leaves Sneaky I guess? Not a lot of options.

Aphromoo is amazing. He somehow managed to not laugh at being asked that question about "hammering Balls", and only returned one brazen innuendo in his answer.

Ah, this was XwX's "Pick Yasuo, afk farm for 20 minutes while ignoring all comms, show up and turn game around with a hero play" game of the month.

zkylon

zkylewd
disappointed in liquid but happy to see helios get the wins he deserves

i don't feel like jayce and sejuani are a good picks

and gamsu was a beast lol

edit: quas and xpecial had a pretty terrible game tho. quas had some very shitty ults, that one fight that turns the game around for dig xpecial didn't even ult, all those missed hooks. really weird...

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
hey, hey pankaks

pankaks, hey

GET FUCKED NERD

We'll rematch again nerdlord. You're lucky Roccat went full EU and shit the bed against the absolute worst teams.

Blizzard

Banned
I hate everyone messing up my fantasy plans. Everyone knows Dignitas is terrible, so why didn't you let me pick them back up for next week? Pancakes is even refusing to trade me Dyrus back now, and everyone knows Dyrus always dies a bunch. Or at least, did. :(

Blizzard

Banned
Summons pls these trades you offer...
At the start of the season no one wanted Dignitas or Dyrus. I expected to grab them back after a weekend! Dignitas might have been open for 2-3 weeks actually.

I'll have to learn next season, never trade anyone away. :(

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Yay EU Challenger series is on...

Hello?

Anyone???
2Z4KqDF.png

Pancakes

No, no, no. That's the point. The reason you watch is for the amazing (read: awful) plays that challenger players make, it's hilarious.

Top Bottom