• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

Is Lattman really the best substitute AD TDK could find? He's looked nowhere close to LCS level all season. I guess they didn't expect to have to use him for more than one or two weeks though.

Is Lattman really the best substitute AD TDK could find? He's looked nowhere close to LCS level all season. I guess they didn't expect to have to use him for more than one or two weeks though.

I imagine a lot of the best non-LCS ADCs are tied up in challenger teams and once you play a certain amount of LCS games (even as a sub) you're no longer able to play in challenger. That really limited the pool they could pull from and Lattman has some past lan experience so he's probably one of the best options they had.

Edwardo

NA LCS - Week 5 - Day 2

t1435518000z1.png

Gravity vs Team Liquid
Team Impulse vs Cloud 9
Team SoloMid vs Counter Logic Gaming
Team Dragon Knights vs Team Dignitas
Team 8 vs Enemy eSports

Blizzard

Banned
At least the last undefeated player in our league is falling, by a really low score at that, and the two winless teams are winning. It makes things a tiny bit closer.

Blizzard

Banned
What was the exact win time for TIP vs. C9? I got credited for a win but not a <30 minute win. I thought they were about to take the nexus at 29 minutes. Did I miss by a few seconds?

I am verrrrryyyy nervous about the CLG vs. TSM game. I think CLG still was doing fine yesterday besides the awful 1v4 and Xmithie getting caught on the very edge of turret range.

I guess C9's at least trying to do things in this game, even if they're failing.
It was Dinner Time in the Cloud Nein Gaymer house. Zachary “Sneaky” Scuderi dishes up a steaming plate of pasta when he realizes he forgot the meat. William “Meteos” Hartman looks up from his plate with a gleam in his eye. “I got the meat right here for you baby.” Lubing up with Marinara Sauce, Meteos begins to pound his sausage into Sneaky’s lightly buttered Dinner roll. With a scream of delight Meat-eos releases his load calling an end to another successful team dinner

so do LCS uniform regulations require that teams all wear the exact same outfit? like the same pants and shoes and everything

because that's a little silly. not to hate on TiP's NBs because theyre kinda fire but still

Leezard

Xmithie on Eve again. Xmithie first blooded again.

so do LCS uniform regulations require that teams all wear the exact same outfit? like the same pants and shoes and everything

because that's a little silly. not to hate on TiP's NBs because theyre kinda fire but still

I think so, yes. I think there's some rules on some clothes they can't wear as well.

Lv1 facecheck into a team with Alistar when you haven't seen him on the map and know at least two other members of the team are right in that area. Brilliant.

Man, this shit isn't gonna fly internationally. Last split TSM looked like they were winning through solid play and good strategy.

This split it looks like Bjerg and Lustboy are having to pull wins out of their ass.

Newt

Man, this shit isn't gonna fly internationally. Last split TSM looked like they were winning through solid play and good strategy.

This split it looks like Bjerg and Lustboy are having to pull wins out of their ass.
That's not true. Dyrus had an extremely strong showing this match.

Top Bottom