• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 7

Vimes

Fenix is one of my favorite players so I hope GCU makes it, even if for today I'm happy TL made it out of hell.

I could see GCU making it in over nV after day 1.

Edit: Splyce playing whatever the fuck they want because they're locked into their playoffs spot.

Serious pressure on GCU (especially, having already beat NV two days ago) and NV feel right now. Wouldn't let Seraph get Rumble to play for his LCS career.

TheFlow

Banned
Didn't watch today's series because I thought GCU had it in the bag :/.

Really wanted them in the lcs. They would of faired better than team liquid with no doublift summer split.

Team envyus is not a top 5 team

Of course they're not a top 5 team, that's why they ended up in relegations lol. We might still see players from one of these challenger teams in the LCS next split. Just gotta wait for the end of the season to see the roster moves.

Riot just tweeted the Spring All-Pro team:

Congratulations to the Spring #NALCS All-Pro Team

Top: @lolHauntzer
Jungle: @EnVy_LirA
Mid: @Bjergsen
ADC: @ArrowDongTak
SUP: @Smoothie

Link to the tweet

I think it's nice to see that it's not just '3/5 to 4/5ths of TSM' like it seems to be most of the time. I feel like these picks definitely are the strongest players at each position in NA.

Riot just tweeted the Spring All-Pro team:

Link to the tweet

I think it's nice to see that it's not just '3/5 to 4/5ths of TSM' like it seems to be most of the time. I feel like these picks definitely are the strongest players at each position in NA.

Yeah, that feels pretty close to exactly right. You could argue a couple of them, but that list is pretty solid overall.

Lira belongs based on the fact that his team had the best early game stats in the league almost entirely because Lira would shit on the enemy jg in the majority of games. His team falling apart in mid-game isn't a reflection of him as a player

Far far too many of these games people just let Syndra through ban phase despite how much it effects games

It's the same as TSM letting teams get Naut against them

clemenx

Banned
Oh shit, Misfits do something after I dismissed them, nice.

Stop picking Kennen if you're not Rekkles.

Nerfed Leblanc lmao
7Ct0syB.png

Inori is trying so hilariously hard to throw this, but Ryu's just following him around like a babysitter support slapping him on the back of the hand every time he fucks up.

Top Bottom