• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 7

TheFlow

Banned
Do hope this is a wake up call for LCS. Teams like TSM and G2 dominate only to get rekted international.

Summer split needs to drastically improve

Ashhong

Do hope this is a wake up call for LCS. Teams like TSM and G2 dominate only to get rekted international.

Summer split needs to drastically improve

What exactly do you think will happen? TSM and G2 were the best in their regions, and they're going against the same teams in Summer. Rinse and repeat

TheFlow

Banned
What exactly do you think will happen? TSM and G2 were the best in their regions, and they're going against the same teams in Summer. Rinse and repeat
I hoping other teams watch these matches and become motivated. G2 and TSM are basically a meme at this point

So the All Star game equivalent shouldn't have the best team in it?

You do know they do actual All Star games, right?

And no, obviously not. There's basically nothing that can be done for it, because no one would stand for giving Korea bye straight through to the Finals, even though frankly it would make for a vastly more watchable tournament.

Probably just going to stop watching, personally. I'm already tuning out of half these games to go watch Magic or SF5.

You do know they do actual All Star games, right?

And no, obviously not. There's basically nothing that can be done for it, because no one would stand for giving Korea bye straight through to the Finals, even though frankly it would make for a vastly more watchable tournament.

Probably just going to stop watching, personally. I'm already tuning out of half these games to go watch Magic or SF5.

I'm aware of the all star game. I'm making a real sports equivalency. The MSI is a mid season showboat, it means shit in the end. Some bruised egos sure, but it isn't the championship. And Korea isn't some fucking magical region where people are born into diamond elo either. Other regions need to put the effort Korea has done to show up to put up a fight. Stop making excuses about 'boring games', you should be in awe in the level of execution. It's like saying Jordan era Bulls were boring to watch. I made the effort to follow the LCK for the first time this split (and it's a fucking pain as someone in EST), and the competition is much more entertaining than either LCS.

clemenx

Banned
Eh. at the end of the day the most dangerous thing that can happen out of those top laners is a perfect taunt. I don't feel their damage is a problem.

Nail

As a support, that cloth armor>pink ward and pink ward placement triggered the shit out of me. TSM just seems to be awful around barons in general. What a mess of a game.

Top Bottom