• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 7

janoDX

Sven and Turtle are throwing every chance TSM has to get out of groups.

I'm expecting both out of the team unless Bjergsen tries to defend Sven.

Kangi

Turtle making stupid plays to keep the heat off of how bad Sven has been in their losses. Teamwork.

I need at least five hours' worth of Post League Time now. Scarra better deliver.

faridmon

Sven and Turtle are throwing every chance TSM has to get out of groups.

I'm expecting both out of the team unless Bjergsen tries to defend Sven.

What about Hauntser who went 0/5 and his heroes entrance have been terrible.

Honestly, TSM have been awful from top to bottom. Bjergesen have done OK, but the rest have just added to their misery

Kangi

Honestly, TSM have been awful from top to bottom. Bjergesen have done OK, but the rest have just added to their misery

This is basically higher-caliber Echo Fox except the jungler is always on an off week and the Danish mid can't pop off.

faridmon

This is basically higher-caliber Echo Fox except the jungler is always on an off week and the Danish mid can't pop off.

Thats.... a good comparison

Lol

Am I only thinks that Bjergesen should go to Korean to play around better players? Man I can see him winning titles should he decide that, but again have we had a a western player move to Korea? The Culture Shock there must be huge for these LoL Pros

When your ult relies on your teammates being in a good spot and the teammate most likely to dive in (sven) is doing bad, is there really that much you can do?

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
eh hauntzer has been fine so far

sven is by far the number one problem, turtle isn't great but he gets more blame than he should overall, and biofrost just doesn't have the skill necessary to be on a top team.

Honestly Levi was insanely unlucky to flash under tower, on the very edge of the range, AND tank the Syndra Q during his first gank on Bjergsen. That let Sven back into the game and gave TSM mid control. If GAM had got away with that play I think they might well have won. Oh well. Very close battle for qualification still.

That was Faker's worst game of the year, so of course it had to be against Flash Wolves. SwordArt was so intense throughout, hardly stayed silent up for ten seconds and was in SKT's jungle dewarding relentlessly. But I wouldn't read too much into it - that draft, while very smart, was a one-off, punishing SKT's blind pick top laner and getting an even mid lane matchup. Their shotcalling in the later half of the game was superb though - the sneaked baron, the collapse on SKT in bot lane, the TP engage as soon as Huni showed bot, all took real guts. As did MMD leaving lane to camp in SKT's jungle in hopes of sniping Faker as he returned from blue.

Peanut was smiling when he realised baron had been sneaked away. Almost as if he was happy to have a real challenge for once.

That was Faker's worst game of the year, so of course it had to be against Flash Wolves. SwordArt was so intense throughout, hardly stayed silent up for ten seconds and was in SKT's jungle dewarding relentlessly. But I wouldn't read too much into it - that draft, while very smart, was a one-off, punishing SKT's blind pick top laner and getting an even mid lane matchup. Their shotcalling in the later half of the game was superb though - the sneaked baron, the collapse on SKT in bot lane, the TP engage as soon as Huni showed bot, all took real guts. As did MMD leaving lane to camp in SKT's jungle in hopes of sniping Faker as he returned from blue.

Peanut was smiling when he realised baron had been sneaked away. Almost as if he was happy to have a real challenge for once.
Wouldn't put too much into the mid lane part, Faker will almost always let the enemy midlanner be a strong pick

Oddly TSM needs GAM to win

Levi is so good. The game was probably over if G2 were able to base, buy and reset (they would come back down mid and get the inhib) so he chased them, slowing them down with Ws, crucially dodging a Syndra E at close range, buying enough time for Galio and Ziggs to get in range.

Sol Mori

Honestly GAM is my favorite team in this tournament because they're just super entertaining. Also FW with remembering that they're always good at taking games off of SKT.

This MSI is better than last year where SUP didn't do much and G2's internal issues kinda ruined it for them too.

Kangi

GAM's the closest thing there is to FlyQuest in this tournament, so they've got my support for that. What a team to switch between their jungler going legendary and feeding the enemy jungler to 14 kills in 12 minutes.

I think I'm hoping for a SKT/WE/FW/GAM semifinals, just so Reddit explodes.

Top Bottom