• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

killatopak

Gold Member
Yeah the effects are great. Don't know why people think it's basic.the splash looks great too. I kinda see people comparing it to arc light though.

garath

Yeah I saw a bit more than the second half, presumably soon after bot tower fell. Couldn't see game chat, so I can see why Teemo would have been a pain.

And not to pile on after a bad loss but getting caught near Baron was pretty much the nail in the coffin. I don't understand how, because Thresh and Kha were so underwhelming and Ez was fed, but your team was still in it up until that point if your team could muster an ace with only a few deaths.

There was just no reason to be where you were. Essentially no vision, walking into a bush with no sight of the enemy team as an ADC while your own team is in an area that generally has lots of vision so they have a general idea of where you are. I could sort of understand if you were moving to put down a ward to secure some baron vision, but your team was in no position to attempt it anyways. Not sure if you had hawkshot available or not.

I wouldn't dwell on it, you did as well as well as anyone else in the match. Ez getting fed had a lot more to do with some really questionable decisions by your team and dumb luck than actual skill.

No you are absolutely correct. I was completely out of position. It was a big mistake at a poor time. I was trying to type and get the team to ward, shroom and group up near baron but it wasn't working too well. I was in that area to drop a ward and I spotted malz. He chunked me, I got out ok but ez hit a real nice long distance ult to finish me off. I felt a little safe with qss and flash still up but I didn't flash in time. It was a doozy mistake.

That was my jungler mentality trying to direct traffic and get vision down. Whoops. In my defense, I was one of the main reasons we were even still in it at that point.

I was struggling to stay focused with that teemo salt. Lol

killatopak

Gold Member
Good to have you back.

I'll almost surely buy that vi skin cause I dig sexy red demons. The only thing holding me back is the lack of splash art featured right now.

Only thing I don't like about the Vi skin is the recall, I expected something badass not a Wizard of Oz winged monkey routine
But Kindred are a ranged champ, wouldn't lifesteal and armor penetration be better?
Kindred's base damage and ratios look like shit, might as well turn them into Fizz 2.0

killatopak

Gold Member
Finally lost my 6 win streak. Just normals though. Vayne vs Vayne. The enemy Vayne came on top and just snowballed the heck from there.

Leezard

KFC China is having a League promotion.
FNznDUj.jpg
There's some avatar material there if someone wants.

drawkcaB

I was trying to type and get the team to ward, shroom and group up near baron but it wasn't working too well. I was in that area to drop a ward and I spotted malz.

That was my jungler mentality trying to direct traffic and get vision down.

Yeah I figured that's what happened.

Whoops. In my defense, I was one of the main reasons we were even still in it at that point.

When you guys ran your comp correctly, basically picks lead my Thresh with follow-up by Ahri and Kha your team would win the fight thanks to your CC. Like I said outside of that moment you played well as far as I'm concerned.

Kindred is really weak. There is zero reason to pick her over other Devourer junglers

She feels weird to me but I don't play much ADC and playing one in the jungle was really weird. I'm also bored to death of Devourer+BotRK builds. I think she'll end up being fine. The kit works as far as making her jungle viable is concerned. If she comes out weak it's a strict numbers issue.

faridmon

Really excited for Kindered Jungle. Maybe its the one that gets me into ranged based Junglers after just maining tank ones.

Apart from Kindred the new update is underwhelming, but I guess its understandable since the new season is around the corner but Jungles aggression state introduction are welcome.

Nev

Banned
That Kassadin skin is one of the coolest skins ever released, Brand is really good too and Vi managed to be even more retarded and ugly than any of her other skins/base.

Kenai

Has anyone been regularly playing Morde bot?

I played a teambuilder or three with Soraka recently and kept getting paired with Morde. I am not sure if it was because the other team didn't know what to do (neither did I, I don't even own Morde) but we schooled them pretty bad every time (lost one of them but was 4 v 5).

it was hard getting kills in lane without a gank but they had mostly the same problem vs us and they could not touch dragon while we were in lane unless more of their team joined in. Morde is also a pretty efficient farmer even early on and the heal from relic shield to keep Soraka's health going is pretty disgusting.

I imagine a support with better CC to set up kills for Morde would be pretty scary too.

Kenai

What is Voli saying? "Oh know I wanted to eat it all?" 'Oh no the aftereffects of KFC?" "Oh no this isn't chicken?" I must know!

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Sloppy but eh w/e been awhile since I used Photoshop.

Opcl3Vv.png

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2015/09/930-pbe-update.html
Darius
Apprehend (E) slow reduced to 40% from 90%
That's pretty good, fuck that slow
Evelynn
Dark Frenzy (W) .Mana cost increased to 40 from 0.
Eve can't catch a break lol
Fiora
Grand Challenge (R) [heal duration scales with the amount of Vitals hit]
"Fiora and her allies in the area are healed for X each second for between Y to Zseconds, scaling with the amount of Vitals hit."
That's a pretty good change
Riven
[NOTE: These changes are EXPERIMENTAL. Few tweets for context: 1, 2, 3 ]
Runic Blade (Passive) changed to:
Riven's abilities charge her blade, causing her next basic attack to deal an additional physical damage. If Runic Blade damages an enemy champion, Riven gains 20 Edge.
Riven's damage is increased by up to 10% based on how much Edge she has. If she hasn't gained Edge in the last 10 seconds, Riven begins to lose her Edge at the rate of 10 every second.
Bonus Damage:X
Passive is now on next basic attack rather than stacking up to three times.
Passive now generates a new resource called Edge.
Blade of the Exile (R) - Instead of increasing damage based on missing health, Wind Slash now consumes all Edge to increase damage.
I have a feeling this won't end well

Nekofrog

Banned
i wonder if the riven changes are going to be complained about so heavily that they just say "nevermind, forget it" like they did lee sin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom