• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao we met a thresh that builds sunfire cape every game
evQCfBX.jpg

garath

Or you could just stop playing with brain dead Kha'Zix and Thresh players. They managed to bait your team half a dozen times.

Lol. You saw some of the game? The khazix didn't play him very well and the thresh used the lantern to get souls right next to him lol. But neither annoyed me as much as the teemo that kept complaining. I got caught once around Baron and he raged and said he was done. Just sat top the rest of the game.

I had a few good arrows that people didn't follow up on despite lots of pings but despite that I didn't play so hot myself.

There needs to be a way to report people who refuse to surrender when we're down 25 kills and waste another 20 minutes of my life.

People who are too proud to surrender and make everyone wait for the other team to actually end it are the bane of my League existence.

Quonny

There needs to be a way to report people who refuse to surrender when we're down 25 kills and waste another 20 minutes of my life.

People who are too proud to surrender and make everyone wait for the other team to actually end it are the bane of my League existence.

Just play poorly without obviously feeding and you'll make it go quicker.

"Split push".

Newt

Not that difficult to purposely end games.

Not that difficult to purposely end games.

True, but I also don't feel like having them all report me for feeding either.

Just had an 0-6 Sona tell me not to judge them because I complained they kept getting caught out by Bard's stuns and Ashe's slows.
I don't need to judge you, Sona, because I already know you're trash

I had this idea for a Clarity buff. Make it also refresh current cooldowns by 1-3 seconds, scaling with level. Mana users only. This helps casters get into another rotation a bit sooner.

Or maybe percent current cooldown for non ult abilities IDK.

killatopak

Gold Member
Just finished watching the legends rising stuff.

The secret to having a great career in the LCS is...
having a mom.

drawkcaB

Lol. You saw some of the game? The khazix didn't play him very well and the thresh used the lantern to get souls right next to him lol. But neither annoyed me as much as the teemo that kept complaining. I got caught once around Baron and he raged and said he was done. Just sat top the rest of the game.

I had a few good arrows that people didn't follow up on despite lots of pings but despite that I didn't play so hot myself.

Yeah I saw a bit more than the second half, presumably soon after bot tower fell. Couldn't see game chat, so I can see why Teemo would have been a pain.

And not to pile on after a bad loss but getting caught near Baron was pretty much the nail in the coffin. I don't understand how, because Thresh and Kha were so underwhelming and Ez was fed, but your team was still in it up until that point if your team could muster an ace with only a few deaths.

There was just no reason to be where you were. Essentially no vision, walking into a bush with no sight of the enemy team as an ADC while your own team is in an area that generally has lots of vision so they have a general idea of where you are. I could sort of understand if you were moving to put down a ward to secure some baron vision, but your team was in no position to attempt it anyways. Not sure if you had hawkshot available or not.

I wouldn't dwell on it, you did as well as well as anyone else in the match. Ez getting fed had a lot more to do with some really questionable decisions by your team and dumb luck than actual skill.

So I live in Thailand now and I work as a teacher.

All of my students play LOL, so naturally I started using it in the math lessons. They asked for my Garena ID, and I started playing with them on the weekends. They're all silver/bronze so they think I'm a goddamn super hero or something.

Anyways, after this game I made them all write "GG TEACHER CARRY" on the board 25 times for putting me through such a nightmare.

zkylon

zkylewd
I had this idea for a Clarity buff. Make it also refresh current cooldowns by 1-3 seconds, scaling with level. Mana users only. This helps casters get into another rotation a bit sooner.

Or maybe percent current cooldown for non ult abilities IDK.
flat reduction sounds broken, percent reduction too hard to calculate (and also broken)

tbh just remove those spells, they're literally nothing but troll tools and noob baits

why would you keep that in ur game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom