• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

HowZatOZ

Banned
Finally bought Thresh so I have a decent support champ, holy shit he is a lot of fun. Hooking is just so satisfying, especially under towers.

Newt

37 min game no assists :lol
b0b8c4f140f1a2e3e88e05b90a34ac92.jpg

37 min game no assists :lol

A few months ago I had a game where I only had 4 assists but like 26 kills with Sona. It was clear the enemy Twitch and Ali were not at all comfortable with the positions and were just destroyed by my poke, to the point where I had a Lich Bane and an NLR when I got out of lane, so I was fed to a point where all of Sona's weaknesses didn't matter.

This was one of the very few games where I love being in Bronze. Otherwise it's a hellhole of full AD Garen's, full AP Ekko jungle, and Vaynes that have 47 CS at 20 minutes.

Kalentan

I got Kalista + Champ Kalista... my first game was actually going pretty good. Was 1/0 on the Tirst (gold), and I was out csing them and even got first tower... But then our top lane Yasuo never got a kill and the Kha got fed on top and mid and then... Well. A fed Kha against a mostly squishy team is never going to be a fun thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom