• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another female victorious skin :/

I was hoping for Garen but oh well. Girl power!
Victorious/Championship skins are meant for high demand competitive champions from their respective seasons. Garen is irrelevant as far as competitive goes, even after the Juggernaut rework while Sivir/Kalista were pick or ban for most of the year.

Of course is it is going to be sivir, no major changes have happened bot lane. All the new tank items and the ap rework changed JG mid and top lane.

Kalentan

Almost won my second game as Kalista. We were destroying an inhib and only one of them was up. The nidalee tped into our base, and our Lee Sin went afk (he didn't d/c), without telling anyone and we lost the game. I'm kind of pissed at the moment. :(

mcz117chief

Victorious/Championship skins are meant for high demand competitive champions from their respective seasons. Garen is irrelevant as far as competitive goes, even after the Juggernaut rework while Sivir/Kalista were pick or ban for most of the year.

I see. Honestly, I didn't see Sivir very often. I just played against one though.

Nev

Banned
Is that a slightly prominent nose bone on a female champion? What happened? They fired the weaboo wankers at the female art design direction?

On the other hand, what a boring choice again. Sivir already has a thematically similar skin as well, on top of plenty of cool skins.

Quonny

Sivir? How boring. She already has a bunch of cool skins. Should have been Azir.

Not that it matters though, the Victorious skins suck.

zkylon

zkylewd
azir and sivir were both marquee champions of the season so either is ok. it's kind of weird since the champion skin is also adc, but i'm guessing they can use azir for challenger and that'd be it.

lulu was a good candidate too, but i'm guessing they didn't choose her since she got the squid skin recently

i could see lulu be one of the champions for the worlds skins

no spoilers but i can see something like darius, elise, lulu, tristana (vayne and corki already have worlds skins, sivir and kaly just got skins), braum for the worlds team.

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah i find it weird to want to lower the skillfloor of riven since her being tricky to play is like one of the things ppl love about her

i dunno how she does on winrate, but i get the feeling she's pretty balanced atm?

I wouldn't say that was lowering the skill floor, quite the opposite in fact since you'd have to weave the passive procs otherwise waste them since they no longer stacked 3 times.

HowZatOZ

Banned
For some reason I'm struggling to get a decent amount of CS when playing Miss Fortune, yet any other ADC I'm perfectly capable of scoring what I need. Is she just finicky or am I just being bad?

Just in time while she is least relevant at worlds. Also, doesn't this sort of style overlap heavily with the last skin she got?
It's silver, blue and gold instead of just silver and teal, I guess
For some reason I'm struggling to get a decent amount of CS when playing Miss Fortune, yet any other ADC I'm perfectly capable of scoring what I need. Is she just finicky or am I just being bad?
Her autos take some using to. Are you using AS reds?

HowZatOZ

Banned
It's silver, blue and gold instead of just silver and teal, I guess

Her autos take some using to. Are you using AS reds?

I think that might be doing it, so use to faster ADC's. I'll chuck in some AS reds and see if that helps, she's an incredibly fun character so I don't want to just shelve her, especially with the arcade skin ;3

patchday

Just in time while she is least relevant at worlds. Also, doesn't this sort of style overlap heavily with the last skin she got?

First match I see Sivir. Sivir sees competitive play but feel free to continue your complaints even tho I am not sure what you are basing your conclusions on

[edit] Wrapped part of post in spoiler tags since it has content better discussed in other thread (Worlds thread).

* She might not be the most used adc tho which is probably your point but she has seen use

--> Ok just double checked she only used TWICE, aight I dont got a leg to stand on then that's not much as Jinx/Trist. I just like Sivir I cant help it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom