• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

HowZatOZ

Banned
One of my favorite champions in the game for sure. Best playmaking support out there

I just love his abilities, all really useful. With Sona and Soraka (my usual supports) I always felt like some abilities were just pointless in certain fights or scenarios. With Thresh its all good anytime of the day.

zkylon

zkylewd
just play lulu or nami if u want a more mage-y support that's not boring af like sona or soraka

they have really good skins too

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
to post dank memes on the internet
f23.jpg

Am i doing it right?

teambuilder is decent for building mechanics but holy hell i'm going to have a heart attack one of these days due to the decision making in there

riot please add a ping that is my voice going "hello do not do what you are doing"

i just had a 60 minute thresh game where i stole a baron with an auto attack from a fed vayne that was trying to solo it because my team wouldn't follow me even though we had vision of her doing it and i was pinging that she could solo it and oh my god

we still lost tho

Nev

Banned
Sometimes I swear I just wanna uninstall this game for fucking ever. There are over 130 champions in the game and we are still limited to 6 bans since 2011. We have several champions that increase the chances of winning of a team to the point where they're ban, pick or dodge, Garen, Fiora, Mordekaiser, Darius and Veigar being the worst offenders among them because they're basically autowin champions in soloQ.

Veigar is the worst of the pack though. He's always been a toxic piece of shit (as I've always stated) and now that people figured out they're abusing this absolute aids of a champion to stack freelo with his COMPLETE BULLSHIT 1500 (at the very, very least) DAMAGE POINT AND CLICK LONG RANGE ULTIMATE, his AoE megastun (not a root ofc, just in case you might think there would be some counterplay to his garbage by using zhonya or some other defensive ability before he pokes at you his braindead combo), his AoE 1000+dmg "skillshot" and his Nasus-Q-but-ranged Q. Every skill from this kit except maybe Q feels like an ultimate.

Seriously I really want to know what genius came up with a kit so cancerigenous, but I have even more interest in the geniuses that think that such a complete vomit-inducing bs shit has a place in this game 5 years after it was released.

This game's balance team is a fucking joke. When in the main esports event a team wins exclusively because they pick one of the autowin champions (Fiora) that wasn't banned because there are THREE. FUCKING. BANS, that's when you as a company need to realize you have to fire the entire balance team and do some shit instead of prioritizing skins and teasers-events that no one care about.

Never in the 4 years I've been playing this I've been more tempted to stop playing for real, the situation just makes me want to forget I've ever played this game. I just experienced again that Veigar aberration and I just want to meet his designer and tell him that he's the worst person to ever be involved in a videogame and that he should stop working on it and look for some task in which he can be more than a perfect incompetent.

Veigar is the worst of the pack though. He's always been a toxic piece of shit (as I've always stated) and now that people figured out they're abusing this absolute aids of a champion to stack freelo with his COMPLETE BULLSHIT 1500 (at the very, very least) DAMAGE POINT AND CLICK LONG RANGE ULTIMATE, his AoE megastun (not a root ofc, just in case you might think there would be some counterplay to his garbage by using zhonya or some other defensive ability before he pokes at you his braindead combo), his AoE 1000+dmg "skillshot" and his Nasus-Q-but-ranged Q. Every skill from this kit except maybe Q feels like an ultimate.
You would love him when you couldn't see where is stun is going to be. Now people are starting to play him again because of LCS. So now I guess I have to pull out zed for a mid laner now.

You would love him when you couldn't see where is stun is going to be. Now people are starting to play him again because of LCS. So now I guess I have to pull out zed for a mid laner now.

I feel like mid Jarvan could work well against him. Lot of early damage when Veigar is weak.

I could also see mid Yi being good since he can go untargetable to avoid Event Horizon.

zkylon

zkylewd
i swear it's ghost's fault

i've been away all day yesterday

i'd say zed is not a very good pick against him

Newt

Sometimes I swear I just wanna uninstall this game for fucking ever. There are over 130 champions in the game and we are still limited to 6 bans since 2011. We have several champions that increase the chances of winning of a team to the point where they're ban, pick or dodge, Garen, Fiora, Mordekaiser, Darius and Veigar being the worst offenders among them because they're basically autowin champions in soloQ.

Seriously I really want to know what genius came up with a kit so cancerigenous, but I have even more interest in the geniuses that think that such a complete vomit-inducing bs shit has a place in this game 5 years after it was released.

This game's balance team is a fucking joke. When in the main esports event a team wins exclusively because they pick one of the autowin champions (Fiora) that wasn't banned because there are THREE. FUCKING. BANS, that's when you as a company need to realize you have to fire the entire balance team and do some shit instead of prioritizing skins and teasers-events that no one care about.

Never in the 4 years I've been playing this I've been more tempted to stop playing for real, the situation just makes me want to forget I've ever played this game. I just experienced again that Veigar aberration and I just want to meet his designer and tell him that he's the worst person to ever be involved in a videogame and that he should stop working on it and look for some task in which he can be more than a perfect incompetent.
Let the hate take over <3.

subtles

I got reported in teambuilder because I refused to go Bot and help a 0/5 Vayne that kept pushing up against a Shaco and a Diamond Vayne without any vision. Leblanc was 0/6 mid game and I was ganked three times by Shaco without Xin coming mid once.

I didn't flame all game and thought I'd just practice my Ahri mechanics but Xin(3-9), Vayne(8-10) and Yasuo(2/7) reported me because I'm a 'roaming mid' that should be going to side lanes and dying with them after they fed. I think it was my first report this season so I'm not too concerned, but events like this genuinely make me want to become a toxic person.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Just mute everyone in games like that.

Newt

I got reported in teambuilder because I refused to go Bot and help a 0/5 Vayne that kept pushing up against a Shaco and a Diamond Vayne without any vision. Leblanc was 0/6 mid game and I was ganked three times by Shaco without Xin coming mid once.

I didn't flame all game and thought I'd just practice my Ahri mechanics but Xin(3-9), Vayne(8-10) and Yasuo(2/7) reported me because I'm a 'roaming mid' that should be going to side lanes and dying with them after they fed. I think it was my first report this season so I'm not too concerned, but events like this genuinely make me want to become a toxic person.
I wouldn't worry about 1 report. Personally, I get reported everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom