• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joco

Been starting to get into this game. My goodness, is soloq always so infuriating? I was just playing as Kog'Maw. Our Ekko is afk the entire game, but I actually have a really good game for myself (went 40/13/18), but we still lost because my teammates basically didn't communicate to one another at all. Hour and fifteen minutes later we lose when they enemy charges right into our base while two of my allies ignored my requests for help and kept pushing top lane. I wanted to pound my head against the desk.

This is just of course one of many examples.

Nekofrog

Banned
the game doesnt really actually start until you start playing ranked

then you wont have a head left to smash on a desk cause you'll have blown it off with a shotgun

Ferga

Sterak on Vi is so damn fun to play.

When you're able to get your passive and sterak to proc at the same time, it throws people off so badly.

Random 1k shield out of nowhere

patchday

Been starting to get into this game. My goodness, is soloq always so infuriating? I was just playing as Kog'Maw. Our Ekko is afk the entire game, but I actually have a really good game for myself (went 40/13/18), but we still lost because my teammates basically didn't communicate to one another at all. Hour and fifteen minutes later we lose when they enemy charges right into our base while two of my allies ignored my requests for help and kept pushing top lane. I wanted to pound my head against the desk.

This is just of course one of many examples.

I never had a match go that long yall should've surrendered sounds like

Btw, your use of moba terminology hints to me this not your first one. Would be interested in reading how you compare this moba to others

I never had a match go that long yall should've surrendered sounds like

Btw, your use of moba terminology hints to me this not your first one. Would be interested in reading how you compare this moba to others
Long matchs like that are the worst, it just feels like it drags on after 50 minutes.

You get it if you haven't been banned/chat restricted etc for some period of time.

cpzYXCI.png

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I unbenched the Kench after today's worlds games. Now only Ekko and Rek'Sai sit on the bench, and they never gonna get bought.

patchday

I joined this game because I loved Ekko's concept but havent played him since I started really after getting him to Mastery 2. After I fill out his rune page where I want him I'll bring him out

Btw, sry Costy I joined a Teambuilder group. I just got done playing 6 ARAM matches too lol. I purchased an IP booster cause I want to buy more runes. That way when I ding 30 I'll have everything rdy to go

Will finally be able to fight on a fair fighting plane. This leveling system was not what I bargained for but its almost over

zkylon

zkylewd
worlds got me wanting to play ekko

i feel like he's kind of that champion that you hate having in your team and he's probably not that great right now but i bought him and never played him and feel bad about it

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
worlds got me wanting to play ekko

i feel like he's kind of that champion that you hate having in your team and he's probably not that great right now but i bought him and never played him and feel bad about it

Waifu defacer.

Pancakes

Dominating as Donger getting doubles as jungler tries to gank me early and then I realize bot lane has fed 5 kills already...hello darkness, my old friend.

Best (and lewdest) OT ever.

Doge we all know where that Kat and Vayne art came from. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Isn't the Leona from the same place?

I only feel that way about Ekko when people take him to a lane. Most of the jungle Ekko's I've had on my team have been pretty solid.

Jungle Ekkos annoy me because I always think "Okay, I can go Quinn top since we have a jungle tank" then they say "WE HAVE NO TANK" because they're going full AP, but don't say it until after I've picked. Or they complain about me taking a squishy top when they picked after me. I've only played with one tank Ekko ever and he was awesome.

zkylon

zkylewd
hey now

it was just a joke you guys

cmon guys

I only feel that way about Ekko when people take him to a lane. Most of the jungle Ekko's I've had on my team have been pretty solid.
oh yea lane ekko

i just want another assassin that's not just leblanc and ahri and i don't like ad champions

ekko has a cool kit and has a ton of things i like, i just really didn't like playing against him before so i didn't want to play him either. but now that he got a lot of nerfs, i feel a lot better about picking him if that makes any sense

zkylon

zkylewd
A whole lot of full ap ekkos damage comes from actually hitting people with his ult which can be difficult
i guess, i'm not playing these days cos i'm kind of sick and mostly watching worlds/playing witcha from bed, but i wanna try him out, i like his goofy skillshots and i like mobility and cc and all that

s-scary avatar...
what if this is the real me and i put on a costume whenever it's not halloween >:3

Leezard

Why is Lulu always banned at worlds? Are there buffs that I'm not aware of?

Nope, she has simply been a huge priority for a long time.

Lulu is really strong when a team tries to protect a priority target, and she has a decent laning phase and good waveclear. In competitive games this is much more important than in solo queue.

Nope, she has simply been a huge priority for a long time.

Lulu is really strong when a team tries to protect a priority target, and she has a decent laning phase and good waveclear. In competitive games this is much more important than in solo queue.

But she wasn't banned in every game earlier in the season. Is it because of juggernaut synergy?

In that case, Zilean would be a fine substitute, but I guess none of the teams have practised it.

Leezard

But she wasn't banned in every game earlier in the season. Is it because of juggernaut synergy?

In that case, Zilean would be a fine substitute, but I guess none of the teams have practised it.

She's been a big priority earlier in the season too, especially in Korea. Nevertheless, Worlds usually means that certain strategy/team-oriented champs are more popular.

You don't pick Lulu just for the speed boost. On top of that you have her ult and shield which makes ADCs gods for a few seconds or knocks people up for cc chains, plus she's an oppressive laner vs melee that is really hard to gank.

Azulsky

Zilean doesn't project threat like Lulu does She can shove lanes easily plus her passive makes laning against her a pain.

I don't feel like the juggernaut champs have really offered anything yet. Murderkaiser is starting to happen. Darius picks feel forced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom