• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

I need to try kindred. I have enough IP but then I wouldn't be able to afford ekko with IP. And I've been enjoying him lately. Hmm.

Jungler doesn't need hard CC to be successful (see nidalee, khazix) but needs strong dueling/kill potential in return. Doesn't sound like kindred dishes our a ton of dmg?

jerd

The only reason Kayle jungle was every good was when devourer was broken. Kayle jungle isn't good anymore.

Nah def not strong but she kinda does all the same things as kindred but way better. Kindred has a bunch of mobility on kayle but I think they're pretty comparable champs overall

zkylon

zkylewd
Veigar
Dark Matter (W) damage reduced to 100/150/200/250/300 from 120/170/220/270/320
Dark Matter (W) [AP Ratio reduced to .8 from 1]

god bless

Cho'Gath
"Ravenously feed on an enemy unit, dealing true damage. If the enemy unit is killed by Feast, Cho'Gath grows in size and gains 90/120/150 maximum Health (maximum 6 stacks). Cho'Gath loses half of his stacks on death.
Minions and Monsters: Deals 1000 (+0.7) true damage. If Feast kills the target, 50% of its cooldown and mana cost are refunded and Cho'Gath gains one stack of Feast.
Enemy Champions: Deals 300/475/650 (+0.7) true damage. If Feast kills the target, Cho'Gath gains two stacks of Feast.
If Cho'Gath has reached 6 stacks, killing an enemy unit with Feast will simply heal him instead. The heal is doubled when Feast kills an enemy Champion."
i dont remember his exact numbers but that sounds like an overall buff to him?

why?

whyyyyyy

Leezard

god bless

why?

whyyyyyy
So that's 1.0 ap ratio to 0.7, now gains 2 stacks on champ kill and will get healed if on full stacks?

Well, he'll get tankier but slightly less bullshit to play against I guess. It's a large damage nerf.

god bless

why?

whyyyyyy
The only things that have changed are Cho getting 2 stacks on champ kill and the new heal
So that's 1.0 ap ratio to 0.7, now gains 2 stacks on champ kill and will get healed if on full stacks?

Well, he'll get tankier but slightly less bullshit to play against I guess. It's a large damage nerf.
The ratio has always been .7

zkylon

zkylewd
2x1 rune sale is live btw

if you have less than 8 pages i strongly recommend buying yourself up to that.

if you're just starting out it might be a good investment to at least bump yourself up to 4

How come every Thresh wants to go targons but can hit them........
it's not that easy cos he's ranged and e charge always throws u off

yea like bone okkam says afaik it was always .7 so pretty big buff imo

it'd be nice if he got a nerf to go as well, silence duration or q slow strength/duration would be nice

fuck chogath

HowZatOZ

Banned
I don't like the idea of her stacks as it essentially means you need to laser focus getting them over anything else, and can lead to people feeling like they HAVE to go get a stack or else they are shit, which they are. Her base damage is awful and not having any legitimate CC doesn't help as well.

It'll be interesting to see her grow and I absolutely love her actual design as its so well done, but her kit is definitely needing some tweaking. Either make stacks easier to get (and less buggy), or boost her base damage.

Wow cho buff, but why he is already strong. I don't think he needed a buff or nerf. I might have to dust off my gentleman cho gath and play him again.

JulianImp

Which champions would you guys recommend for wacky One For All antics? So far I've been thinking about Tahm, Kalista, Thresh, Blitz, Azir and Teemo, but I'm still new to this game so I haven't ever had a chance to play with or against most of the roster yet.

HowZatOZ

Banned
Which champions would you guys recommend for wacky One For All antics? So far I've been thinking about Tahm, Kalista, Thresh, Blitz, Azir and Teemo, but I'm still new to this game so I haven't ever had a chance to play with or against most of the roster yet.

Heimerdinger. Lock the map up with turrets and laugh. We played against a group of Bards as Xin Xhao and holy shit that was amazing. It was a close call thanks to all the stuns but we eventually out-damaged and out-healed them.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Had a Braum Match where everyone was icebreaking each other. And a Draven Match which was glorious.

Kenai

god, we just dodged a nightmare. He thought we'd be safe if we just banned Yasuo, but no! Better pick Kindred ADC and Jarvan IV support.

I like to think i am somewhat open minded on character picks, but no. Just no.

If the dodge queue time were longer I'd go take a shower, the panic was real.

just made gold 1. on a 6 game ranked win streak and feeling confident in my calls. my decision making has been good today. helps that I'm playing naut I guess.

Only played one game against a kindred, but she seems like she falls off super hard late game. Her ult can turn fights so easily midgame, but by the time late rolls around you can just keep her cc'd until she's dead. Was an extra pain in the ass because the other team also had soraka.

Quonny

Patented method (only works on normals):

Pick Kindred, don't lock it in, call whatever lane. Then, as it hits zero, switch to someone you actually want to play.

There. No more bad Kindreds.

kenbo

The stacking mechanic on Kindred is dumb as hell

its clearly there as a damage bandaid to balance her low gold income as a jungler but her role as a carry/MM

So all that means is that if she doesn't have enough stacks she has terrible damage, and real snowbally if her team is already winning.

She can always be useful due to her ult, but its a lame existence for a ranged damage dealer just to sit around for an aoe shallow grave. And even more useless for a jungler to have a shallow grave spell. Might as well have played support kindred.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Patented method (only works on normals):

Pick Kindred, don't lock it in, call whatever lane. Then, as it hits zero, switch to someone you actually want to play.

There. No more bad Kindreds.
But that would mean I would HAVE to buy Kindred. I'll continue to poorly struggle thank you very much.

Feebastic

god, we just dodged a nightmare. He thought we'd be safe if we just banned Yasuo, but no! Better pick Kindred ADC and Jarvan IV support.

I like to think i am somewhat open minded on character picks, but no. Just no.

If the dodge queue time were longer I'd go take a shower, the panic was real.

Jarvan IV is a good support.

HowZatOZ

Banned
Okay, Kindred wrecks top lane against Garen if you let her poke you down. Then again any ranged champ can be annoying against a melee.

Well Ranked is fucked again.
Glad im not gonna try to queue again until the season ends.
Yeah this is how I feel right now, I would love to get gold but I'm so busy and I don't want to have to deal with shitty kindred players. I could get gold if I had more time, but i started the season late. I think silver 2 is fine for my first season of league. At least it is better than some of my friends who have been playing for way longer then me.

At least it is better than some of my friends who have been playing for way longer then me.

I remember getting cussed out by a friend of mine when I hit Gold last year, which was my first season. He's been playing for like 3 years and he's in Silver, and the entire month after the season ended, he kept telling me how he was better than me. Everyone in our social circle just laughed at his salt.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Don't make me slap you.
Yeah, J4 only works with ADC Yasuo.
Yeah this is how I feel right now, I would love to get gold but I'm so busy and I don't want to have to deal with shitty kindred players. I could get gold if I had more time, but i started the season late. I think silver 2 is fine for my first season of league. At least it is better than some of my friends who have been playing for way longer then me.

I'm gonna end on Silver 5, 3 tiers lower than last year but im ok with that because jungle shifts. Next year I will be going for gold.

I remember getting cussed out by a friend of mine when I hit Gold last year, which was my first season. He's been playing for like 3 years and he's in Silver, and the entire month after the season ended, he kept telling me how he was better than me. Everyone in our social circle just laughed at his salt.
League brings out the best in people.

Yeah I kinda don't understand the people who have been playing that long and haven't really tried to improve.

zkylon

zkylewd
new report thing looks cool

n2BJwC2.png

basically making u able to pick up to 3 is already tons better than the shit we have now

there's still some dumb overlap or confusing wording (giving up?) but still

O I know how it works. It's not rly a hard thing to know how charged your E is and whether or not it's enough to take it.
believe me it's hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom