• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't hate people who take weed, but while playing a game like league it's just calling for bad play.
Lol take weed.
People do that in CS, which relays on reaction time a lot more than league. When I played CS you would always get those guys stoned out of there mind trying to play.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Laugh so hard in all for one that I have chest pains now.
Lol take weed.
People do that in CS, which relays on reaction time a lot more than league. When I played CS you would always get those guys stoned out of there mind trying to play.
I thought Meth was use for CSGO players because it makes everything look like bullet time.

Laugh so hard in all for one that I have chest pains now.

I thought Meth was use for CSGO players because it makes everything look like bullet time.
All for one looks crazy I was watching dryus he was on a team of all Kenchs vs all sions. Team fights took so long and there was no damage dealt.
Meth and adderall, so you can hit all of the awp flick shots.

JulianImp

I got to play Blitz vs Heimer, LeBlanc vs Ahri, Jinx vs Zed and Kat vs Heimer (ugh). I like that most of us barely know how to use the champions, so nobody gets mad if you suck at playing that particular character. While I wasn't the worst player in any of the teams I was in (AFAIK), we lost each and every one of those games.

The Blitz game was the most fun for me since we got to the late game, and I was rocking some weird tank/ad hybrid, more than making up for the awful K/D ratio I had in the early game. It was cool how one of us could grab a stray Heimer and we'd then proceed to stunlock him into oblivion without fail, but their damn turrets got in the way of our grab attempts most of the time, so they could safely siege our turrets as they slowly gained ground until we lost.

The LB game was also cool, even though I was failing to control my copy and repeately walked into charm locks. Teleporting around like a madman sure is fun, and I finally got to experience firsthand LB's ability to come out of nowhere and deal absurd amounts of burst damage, only to pull back to safety right afterwards. Jinx was okay, with a couple long-range ults I managed to land that were extremely satisfying, but the Kat game was awful since Heimers could set up anywhere and we'd die in short order to their turrets alone. The only good thing that game was a pink ward I had set in the dragon pit that allowed us to steal it with TP and also kill the Heimer who was attacking it.

Edit: I also remember that someone in either team dodged when ours suddenly ended up going for Nami (wut?). I'm sort of glad that someone quit and we got back to queue, because at least from what I've played Nami isn't all that good at roles other than support. Still, the main problem I see in a Nami One For All would be her inability to clear waves of minions quickly and reliably, since her Q has high cooldown and her ult isn't a minion-killer move, either.

kenbo

I got to play Blitz vs Heimer, LeBlanc vs Ahri, Jinx vs Zed and Kat vs Heimer (ugh). I like that most of us barely know how to use the champions, so nobody gets mad if you suck at playing that particular character. While I wasn't the worst player in any of the teams I was in (AFAIK), we lost each and every one of those games.

The Blitz game was the most fun for me since we got to the late game, and I was rocking some weird tank/ad hybrid, more than making up for the awful K/D ratio I had in the early game. It was cool how one of us could grab a stray Heimer and we'd then proceed to stunlock him into oblivion without fail, but their damn turrets got in the way of our grab attempts most of the time, so they could safely siege our turrets as they slowly gained ground until we lost.

The LB game was also cool, even though I was failing to control my copy and repeately walked into charm locks. Teleporting around like a madman sure is fun, and I finally got to experience firsthand LB's ability to come out of nowhere and deal absurd amounts of burst damage, only to pull back to safety right afterwards. Jinx was okay, with a couple long-range ults I managed to land that were extremely satisfying, but the Kat game was awful since Heimers could set up anywhere and we'd die in short order to their turrets alone. The only good thing that game was a pink ward I had set in the dragon pit that allowed us to steal it with TP and also kill the Heimer who was attacking it.

Blitz comp shoulda gone AP and ulted to kill heimer turrets

JulianImp

Blitz comp shoulda gone AP and ulted to kill heimer turrets

Good to know, but by the time we ha enough money to buy decent items we were already stuck in base trying to defend it from wave after wave of super minions from mid while the Heimers set up in front of out other lanes' turrets and slowly but surely took them out.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Good to know, but by the time we ha enough money to buy decent items we were already stuck in base trying to defend it from wave after wave of super minions from mid while the Heimers set up in front of out other lanes' turrets and slowly but surely took them out.
Should have made a chain of armpulls to the spawn zone.

JulianImp

Should have made a chain of armpulls to the spawn zone.

This is the reason why I'd love to play this game mode with friends rather than complete strangers, since it's really hard to spontaneously arrange wacky combos fast enough via in-game chat. The few times I played with zkylon as I was getting started with the game were really fun, since it was way easier to get accustomed to the game since we were talking through Skype the whole time.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
This is the reason why I'd love to play this game mode with friends rather than complete strangers, since it's really hard to spontaneously arrange wacky combos fast enough via in-game chat. The few times I played with zkylon as I was getting started with the game were really fun, since it was way easier to get accustomed to the game since we were talking through Skype the whole time.
We need to do some gaf games of our favorite champion, Thresh.

i feel like lol just trolled me because the client fucked up and when i restarted i had a system update that prevented me from playing the fucking game.

HowZatOZ

Banned
OCE must go to shit on Friday's or something. Non-stop bad games with either disconnections or people just flat-out being stupid.

Godan

i hate that in champ select people just flat out say i am going to troll because they cant play what they want then pick a troll champ then someone leave so that troll gets nothing done to them.

zkylon

zkylewd
Well, Kindred is actually really bad as an ADC lol.

just answer ur true calling u silly

EnOg7T6VYg9HTOF2

HowZatOZ

Banned
Sigh, I sometimes hate jungling. People just flat out abuse you no matter what you do. Try to gank one lane, another calls you shit for not ganking theirs, take blue as WW because I can't really do shit without my ult and I get called a scrub for taking blue from Kindred even though she was on the opposite side.

Jungling is hard business on normals or ranked without friends.

It's stupid how the Harrowing and Snowdown can happen during summer. It's not the same. Riot deserves the heat they're getting for it.

And yet when Chinese New Year happens they have their little 2 week long event with little icons and whole little set of skins whilst having a unique login screen and...

....they're pretty transparent at this point and not in a good way >_> #BringBackChristmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom