• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwardo

I've seen kindred go both ways. Some games I see her tear it up and dominate. Other games I crit her to death twice and she doesn't even get her ult down. She's chunked me pretty good in early ganks though.

HowZatOZ

Banned
I've only seen a good Kindred once so far, and that was yesterday top lane against myself as Garen. Though really any range character can poke down well against a bruiser top lane, until I start building armour/health and just laugh in their face. Late game she made no difference to the fight besides her ult which is so easy to counter by just pulling her/allies out of.

It's a shame as I was hoping for a decent jungler to change things up from the current meta picks, but sadly that won't be for awhile it seems. There are just better jungler and ADC champs.

I've seen kindred go both ways. Some games I see her tear it up and dominate. Other games I crit her to death twice and she doesn't even get her ult down. She's chunked me pretty good in early ganks though.

Well, against Darius, any champ will get dominated.

We just Q and Dunk to kill like 3 of them instantly.

Rengar is so bad in this mode. I told the team, Rengar is a bad pick.

They were like "you just wait". We lost 2-67.

faridmon

Sigh, I sometimes hate jungling. People just flat out abuse you no matter what you do. Try to gank one lane, another calls you shit for not ganking theirs, take blue as WW because I can't really do shit without my ult and I get called a scrub for taking blue from Kindred even though she was on the opposite side.

Jungling is hard business on normals or ranked without friends.

I am starting to actually play even more badly because of the pressure of not helping out. I tend to fall behind in terms of levelling and gold because I have to at least pretend I am helping out every lane out there. I tend to do better when I powerfarm and then gank lanes accordingly but people tend to not have the patience.

zkylon

zkylewd
vi__for_patreon__by_shilin-d9d2w4q.png

shilin is still one of my favorite artists

wish rito hired her full time

nbraun80

Did an All for one Darius vs Kindred. lol

Kindred gets completely dominated. Squeaking out a few kills in the laning phase.

had a J4 vs kindred game, thought their ult would negate ours but we still dunked them good. Everyone flag and dragging on one guys flag is hilarious as well. ha

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
my second PVP match ever and we lose only because one of our team goes afk right at the start -__-
Early games on new accounts can be pretty rough. The disparity between smurfs and new players can be pretty daunting, and it's much more common for people to go AFK on a fresh account that someone doesn't care about.

cK2k63I.png

senpai squad reporting for duty
lol. That is amazing. I played a Vel'Koz game yesterday, and his death beam is absolutely amazing when you've got 5 going at once.

My buddy and I made a list of champs we want to have fun with tonight. We're thinking Annie, Anivia, and Azir (wow...didn't realize all As) will be fun.

HowZatOZ

Banned
Kindred looks fine to me so far. That ult can be game changing.
Eh, right now the ult can be wasted so easily but I'm chalking that down to her being a new champ and being still getting the swing of things. It can be a game changer, but what I've seen so far is it just putting off yours and your allies inevitable death.

Kalentan

Laptop crashed when I try to play league. It's never happened before and I just ruined some peoples game. I booted back up slowly and then got into the game and crashed instantly.

Edit:

Got told it was my fault by an enemy player in the lobby. Saying how I shouldn't have played if I knew my computer wasn't working right. It's like... "Um... It's literally been working fine up till today. Literally this is the first time it's ever crashed my computer."

Not that it matter, since they reported me and left so they got the last word.

Edit 2: Wonder if it's the Nvidia driver I updated. No problems till today.

Edit 3: Rolled back driver, can confirm, was new driver.

Tizoc

I WILL SATE OVER THIS VICTORY

FUCK ALL THE OTHER SPLASHARTS

Swain is the ballest motherfucker, just sitting down in a throne. Fuck those action poses, Swain don't need em.

SOMEONE SHOULD MAKE THEMSELVES AN AVATAR OF HIS PINKY FINGER.
THAT PINKY FINGER IS LEGIT MENACING YO.

JulianImp

Itshappening.gif

Edit: What the fuck is this?

The crow having three pairs of eyes is 3creepy5me.

Today's one for all games had my team playing Annie vs Shaco (loss), Trynda vs Kata (win), Lux vs Jax (loss) and LeBlanc vs Kindred (win). I'm really enjoying using random champions and going roles I don't normally do, and this LB game being my second time using the champion meant I knew what I was supposed to do a little better than the first time.

zkylon

zkylewd
yea you're pretty late :p

Swain gets updated splash but the more popular waifu irelia doesn't. Sad.
just for the record, it's not confirmed this is an actual updated splash

might be some random thing rito was doing that got accidentally pushed to pbe

we don't know what these centered splashes mean

Kenai

That 1forall game has me on a Kenching spree. literally carrying Kindreds into the sunset botlane.Murdered a Vayne/Sona just now, she had 3 mark stacks before lvl 6.

I thought I didn't like tanky supports much, now I have to build him a runepage and buy attspd runes.I'm even considering his skin.

Damnit GAF.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
That 1forall game has me on a Kenching spree. literally carrying Kindreds into the sunset botlane.Murdered a Vayne/Sona just now, she had 3 mark stacks before lvl 6.

I thought I didn't like tanky supports much, now I have to build him a runepage and buy attspd runes.I'm even considering his skin.

Damnit GAF.
Inhibit the rbbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom