• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
back before they nerfed blitz's W one for all blitzcrank was a BLAST

you pushed down towers so quick

two games in a row people dodge because they dont like what gets voted

goodbye forever, one for all. you're already ruined.

patchday

ugh just don't know how to win a ranked game when I'm forced onto support. tried morg, braum, leona,naut, just can't get one over the last two days. If i stay bot, at about 10 min. I'll look up and it's already 1-9 and something like the LB is fed. Last game I roamed as braum after I backed, helped in a skirmish and picked us up two kills, but mf pushes up to the bot tower and dies 2v1. Then I get raged at by the MF and a lecture how supports are suppose to stay bot and if I leave again she'll afk. My mind is blown by some people and their mentalities.

Late reply. You probably won't ever see my post. Disappointed almost everyone ignored your post

Support, to my understanding, sticks with their ADC. Support, for lack of a better term, is a "biatch role" or sidekick. You basically follow the adc around and CC their targets for them. Your job is to also shield them, put down wards, and protect them tilt hey become indepenent (but I try to stick with them all match). You cant do any of your primary functions when you're roaming.

Anytime I leave the ADCs side I text them first. If if I go return to base to shop, heal, etc.

I play support Leona mostly myself

Newt

uh, ok.
05bcd518ed5f2bdacf7911efa922f62a.png

killatopak

Gold Member
Just got teamed up with an ADC Kindred. What is up with people using new champions at ranked. At least practice them you know.

True damage over time, slow, escape, and ult that lets you be at a distance from trynd?

I don't think you can escape when he auto you 2-3 times and you're dead. Worst if it's a flank/tp you might as well just say your prayers. I think him going with Trist made more sense can buster him away then jump and he won't ever get to you in team fights. Even if he activate ult I don't think he can cover that much grown of you jumping away and the buster before that.

No-one on this forum understands the pain of an ADC main :(.

Because we don't main such an egotistical role.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
No-one on this forum understands the pain of an ADC main :(.
Now you making want to buy Varus. Screw being up close and personal.
I don't think you can escape when he auto you 2-3 times and you're dead. Worst if it's a flank/tp you might as well just say your prayers. I think him going with Trist made more sense can buster him away then jump and he won't ever get to you in team fights. Even if he activate ult I don't think he can cover that much grown of you jumping away and the buster before that.

Because we don't main such an egotistical role.
Well I think tristana is much better for the role but my plan with twitch is first w, R auto, q, strafe him when he ults, and just e when its over to secure the kill.

Newt

What you don't get is that a Trnd doesn't give a shit if you throw w on him. He's just E in, botrk you, auto twice and dead adc.

Just watching your Sona/Graves bot lane game now and you need to be buying Sweeper sooner. You've backed twice at ~15mins with Sightstone completed and still running aroundf with Yellow.

This Graves has constantly out farmed their Vayne but Zyra has seeds and a sweeper (before you) so you're giving too much control over.

Not saying this would win you the lane, but incremental gains and all that.

Also stop getting caught. Zyra out ranges you big time.

faridmon

Just watching your Sona/Graves bot lane game now and you need to be buying Sweeper sooner. You've backed twice at ~15mins with Sightstone completed and still running aroundf with Yellow.

This Graves has constantly out farmed their Vayne but Zyra has seeds and a sweeper (before you) so you're giving too much control over.

Not saying this would win you the lane, but incremental gains and all that.

Also stop getting caught. Zyra out ranges you big time.

I could not dodge Zyra's stun at all and its not only this game but generally speaking. Thank god Graves was good because I have nightmare. But yeah, I have actually never changed to sweeper but will do it from now in.

We did win the game at the end, because when I got all my supp items, Zyra was useless in teamfights, but I need to learn how to not get caught in Zyra's stun which gave them too much control. To be fair, it was maybe the better idea than pushing because their Nunu was doing incredible dmg and us getting push down to our turret worked out in the end.

HowZatOZ

Banned
So Kindred's jungle win rate is 46.6% in plat+. Way higher than I expected actually. Maybe she's not so bad?

Its not that she's bad, it's just that there are better jungler champions. Which is hilarious considering Riot specifically "made" her to be in jungle and yet she has a pretty shit kit.

faridmon

So Kindred's jungle win rate is 46.6% in plat+. Way higher than I expected actually. Maybe she's not so bad?

Its just a case of people figuring out how to counter him and stuff like that.

I still have hard time understanding his ult and how to act when he triggers.

ChrisD

Barring CC chains from her teammates, I react by using Whimsy on whoever would deal most damage/biggest AoE after her Ult ends. Then she pretty much just screwed her team over for using it!

faridmon

Barring CC chains from her teammates, I react by using Whimsy on whoever would deal most damage/biggest AoE after her Ult ends. Then she pretty much just screwed her team over for using it!

Yeah, I had a bit more success when playing Sejuani and I time my W just right. But sometimes that also gets screwed when you keep in mind that Kindred and the teamates will keep on attacking while stuck on that 10% health.

Tizoc

SWAINBOYZ
Ab5hp8J.jpg

I ended up dieing a lot by mid game :X

Tried playing with penetration runes but they weren't all that effective IMO.

killatopak

Gold Member
Nothing feels better than winning when your mid has afk'd for 10 minutes and your mid inhi is down. We won a good 4v5 team fight, our mid reconnects, a much more decisive team fight win then baron and it's over. Such a relief especially because I have been on a losing streak.

killatopak

Gold Member
Who says I won't be stuck. :/

D5 for me is a much harder division than any other. at least mentally.

In lower division games, I can still blame some of my team mates because of their stupidity but here it feels like you just got outplayed so you lost. It really sucks because I only have myself to blame. Except for those fucks that use kindred in ranked without a single game on her.
LLShC.gif

Fracas

#fuckonami
We got stomped early. Skarner got absolutely rekt top lane. Had 20 cs 15 minutes in and was down 2 towers. Soraka had DC issues and had no idea what positioning was. I died a lot too. We were down like 10k. Then they took baron but we got a clean ace right after since they were so low.

Vayne was spamming laugh all lane. Felt good to dumpster her late. What an ugly game, lol.

edit: on a semi-related note, I'm digging the early avarice blade strat. I generally play a pretty passive lane so I'm not missing the combat stats, and that early shiv is really nice.

Fiend

Played a lux vs. Kalista ofa yesterday, hitting with skillshots was a pain. Won nevertheless, once you got her in a q it was over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom