• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambition

dat feel when someone dodges while having a perfect team comp
107.gif

ChrisD

I ain't on that struggle level man. LOL. I can afford me some coca cola!

P.S Who did I just play with? Who is MmmmChowdah and LB Wolfpack?

Struggle level? Why, you're just being a good citizen and picking up trash for the good of the city!
Really though, I'm gonna' grab a few bottles too, but if I can also score a freebie or two by picking up litter I won't argue lol.

Top laner feeds the shit out of fiora and blame literally every other member of the team, then afks. He blamed me (soraka) for not ulting to save him while I'm level 5 and fiora had 50%+ hp left.

#onlyinpromos

Level 5 is Ult level... duuh...

Ferga

Just won a game where we had a support lux taking half of our draven's farm.

Draven was absolutely useless but lux was destroying shit with her accuracy.

It was nice to see draven suck it up and get carried by the ap bot lux.

Just won a game where we had a support lux taking half of our draven's farm.

Draven was absolutely useless but lux was destroying shit with her accuracy.

It was nice to see draven suck it up and get carried by the ap bot lux.
After seeing so many fail sometimes we have to take things into our own hands. We're the ones who literally babysit the carries and boost their egos by them thinking the glory was all them anyway.

I got the funniest image of Draven blubbering at Lux's feet as she counts up cash wearing shades with a cigar.

killatopak

Gold Member
So the harrowing skins are slowly getting available for a short period of time one by one on our server. Any skins that are worth to save some rp for?

clemenx

Banned
Lmao one of my colleagues brought her son of about 12 to the office and the kid started talking about lol so I start talking with him. He tells me how he reached platinum and has a bunch of skins. And here I can barely reach gold for the rewards as a grown ass man. Felt a little bad lol.

Quonny

Lmao one of my colleagues brought her son of about 12 to the office and the kid started talking about lol so I start talking with him. He tells me how he reached platinum and has a bunch of skins. And here I can barely reach gold for the rewards as a grown ass man. Felt a little bad lol.
Ask for his username and call him a lying bitch.

clemenx

Banned
I kinda believe him. He started naming some of the skins he has by the exact name lol I can't remember the names of most of mines. He also talked about some of his favorite champions and skills by their name lol. He was very enthusiast about the game, it was cute to see.

I've always suspected this, but it wasn't till recently I could confirm it. I think Devourer makes junglers suck. A while back Devourer wasn't available for a weekend. I had the most fun in the game in a while. I saw WW Skirmish/Rungeglaive junglers, Yi's with cinderhulk. It was awesome. The early and mid games were way more interesting.

I like to play Udyr and my usual games would go in one of two ways.
a) You get a couple of good kills early, you get full stack devourer pre-20 mins and you snowball out of control.
b) Your team feeds, you can't farm the jungle because you have to cover lanes, you end up falling behind and have to wait 30 mins to fully stack. By that point Devourer can be pretty useless.

I've started swapping to Cinderhulk/Warrior jungler items and then building either tank of TForce and boy, have I started winning more games. I think this could party be just an Udyr thing, but I find myself winning hard in the early. I just find myself more open to taking opportunities to gank, instead of focusing on getting stacks.

Anyone else feel like this?

Nekofrog

Banned
I've been looking at the defensive mastery page for a while today and I think I've come to the conclusion that juggernaut (+3%maxhp) is kind of bad when compared to Tenacious (10% tenacity) which is right next to it.

At level 1, for example, Juggernaut would give Irelia:

19 bonus HP assuming you took 3 points in veteran's scar

Say you have 3k HP by end game, it gives her bonus 90 HP. Less than an auto attack worths by late game.

Am I missing something here? Why would I ever take this mastery on a non primary tank champion?

Is the mastery that bad and I just never really looked closely at it?

kenbo

Ok so seriously, deft is saying that kindred is a top 3 jungler

I think she's sleeper strong (idk about op) so Riots comments that she's in a good place right now seem correct

All you whiners can go fist yourselves

Ok so seriously, deft is saying that kindred is a top 3 jungler

I think she's sleeper strong (idk about op) so Riots comments that she's in a good place right now seem correct

All you whiners can go fist yourselves

she's not even sleeper strong. she's permaban strong.

zkylon

zkylewd
meddler said:
Azir's kit is sufficiently difficult to learn that it doesn't seem to currently be possible to put him in a spot where he's sufficiently balanced for experienced players without being extremely inaccessible to people unfamiliar with him. Learning curve and skill ceiling are great of course, in this case Azir's skill floor's too punishing though. Current intent is to look at ways to make him somewhat more accessible, with if needs be, some nerfs to his top end if those changes buff him there too.

wat

this is the worst idea ever

also my only problem with kindred so far has been her ult being instant feels really weird, i haven't played against her enough to tell if she's overpowered or not but it just gave me the impression it should've a bit of a delay i guess. i guess is instant to reward her for good timing but i dunno. it's been awesome to watch lee sin just q kick her out of the ult and follow up to instagib her tho

zkylon

zkylewd
i think azir is kind of alright right now, he's not pick/ban in competitive and his solo q winrate is appropriately low for a high skillcap champion, even on diamond/master whatever

i wonder what making him more accessible means

A Kalista/Tahm Kench lane is so broken.
Can't kill anyone and if Tahm manages to eat you, Kalista can throw him away from your team. So annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom