• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neol

Ugh hate the new borders.

Always loved the simplicity and cleanness of them especially the platinum one. Now it looks gaudy and the side gems only make it look worse.

ChrisD

I love when a game starts out with a certain doom and then it turns out a-okay. Riven Top got PO'd at out Warwick wanting to start at top jungle for Golem's Smite bonus, and took it out on bot lane of me, and partner Jinx. She legit walked across the whole map, rapid-pinging us. Telling us in chat to lane swap the entirety of the trek. She made it to the middle of bottom lane before finally budging because Warwick moved away from Golems and walked to Gromp.

They shared some, "F U's," and, "I'm not helping you out," but once we got settled into the lanes it all worked surprisingly well. The enemy did have a Nami go 0/10, so that was the biggest part in things. However, four of the deaths were from Warwick and Riven both moving down for bot-lane gank parties. So... Yeah. Glad they stopped acting like children, because if either one of them wanted to screw the other over the whole team was screwed.

Kenai

Damn Tahm Kench is so disgusting. So many for sure kills are getting negated by his W.

It's why I love him. i have ruined many a Thresh play in the last week or so botlane (Blitz and Leona and Bard and Braum and Nami and Naut too. Eating someone Naut/Cait/Vi ulted is also hilarious).

Trying to eat the right target among a clump during a teamfight is hell on earth though. I'm not really sure how to get better at it either.

New champ sound file on PBE, sounds like a bruiser grill, maybe a sort of brutish priest crusader paladin thing? She says something along the lines of "I'm not into sermons, broken bones teach better"

Hmm. The fan translation on S@20 said "lessons" instead of sermons.

kenbo

Division markers are a good idea but these are ugly

They already have design language for the divisions in the ranked emblems. They should just build upon that rather then use some dots to represent your rank

My post is my own rough translation.The word used is "sermões" which directly translates to sermons, a.k.a. religious lectures. That's why I speculate it might be some sort of inquisitor champion.

zkylon

zkylewd
hope it's league's version of overwatch's heavy

muscles!

also i guess the halloween skins are gonna be 750 since they have shared splash art. kind of feels like riot phoned it in this year

kenbo

hope it's league's version of overwatch's heavy

muscles!

also i guess the halloween skins are gonna be 750 since they have shared splash art. kind of feels like riot phoned it in this year
That doesn't mean anything.

My post is my own rough translation.The word used is "sermões" which directly translates to sermons, a.k.a. religious lectures. That's why I speculate it might be some sort of inquisitor champion.

burly inquistor
not sexy girl

rip league

ChrisD

It's why I love him. i have ruined many a Thresh play in the last week or so botlane (Blitz and Leona and Bard and Braum and Nami and Naut too. Eating someone Naut/Cait/Vi ulted is also hilarious).

Trying to eat the right target among a clump during a teamfight is hell on earth though. I'm not really sure how to get better at it either.

Can't you just click their portrait on the side of the screen?

zkylon

zkylewd
pool party,
urf,
shurima
yeah ok, with this it's 4 since i hadn't seen there were already animations and prices. i just assumed cos 80% of the shared splash skins are 750. lesson learned, never assume

my b

here, have this

_lol_strip__spooks_by_zuqling-d9duo3r.png

I hope Origen wins

Just so a western team wins for once
wrong thread u doofus

garath

Ugh. I hate playing top lane. 1-1 in my promos now. I would have dodged that if I wouldn't take the promo loss anyways. :(

Louis010

Banned

Use eat spell on the champion portrait. Tahm feels damn strong after the buffs, but the only issue I find is his shield is way too strong, I think he is an amazing champion design. Unlike reworked fiora who is just obnoxious.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) no regrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom