• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

So aside from "don't die so much" what the * was I supposed to be doing here.

I pinged Annie whenever I saw Kindred moving in on her. I did this three times in the span of however long three of Kindred's passive's cooldown is. (She fed on the Annnie so hard to get her feast.)

I kept telling the team to get Dragon when we had the upper hand and FOUR PEOPLE on Bot to their zero since we killed bot lane and mid lane was low on health.

I pinged the tower whenever we could have taken it out, but Jinx Recalled and pinged me to back off.

I warned when bot was about to get ganked.

I warded whenever safe (not much in this late game).

I tried to coordinate ganks on mid to help the Annie but Warwick wouldn't budge.

Annie used Ult two times all game, and missed one of them, I kid you not. Garen used his none. Once again, you can't make this stuff up. I was watching the cooldowns like a hawk.

I just.... uuuuugh I could go on and on. I also died a lot, I'm not blameless here, but I don't even know what one is to do in a game like that.
It's blind pick, don't worry about it. These games are as meaningless as they can get. Maybe try posting some ranked history.

Oh you're level 9. All your games are gonna be meaningless for a while, lol. Don't look into them too much.

Ambition

Is it just me or has there been a sudden surge of Renekton players?
Edit: Kindred ADC..GL to me !

God I hate having anxiety

kenbo

This is perfect for Riot splash artists.
Man are you from the past
Riots artists are impeccable now
It's blind pick, don't worry about it. These games are as meaningless as they can get. Maybe try posting some ranked history.

Oh you're level 9. All your games are gonna be meaningless for a while, lol. Don't look into them too much.

Gotta echo newt
just focus on your own mechanical skills for now, game strategy and whatever will come later

Nekofrog

Banned
newt, next time im able to come home and not just crash in bed immediately i want to play botlane with you

as sejuani support :3

ChrisD

Level 14 atm, but yeah, Blind Pick sucks. It's the only thing I can play other than ARAM/Twisted Treeline though, so it may be meaningless but it's all I have with this game lol.

I want to play with my cousin, but that's barred off until Level 25/30. We tried Blind Pick duo queue once before. It didn't work. I guess they got annoyed with us since we asked "can we duo bot" and they retaliated by all choosing ADC.

Is nice to know that there's a much better game waiting behind this massive level wall.

Ambition

The amount of fuckery that goes on in ranked is enough to take years off of your life. My ADC for example is afk right now. Fuck this shit

kenbo

probably.

if you're getting frustrated in bronze -> you care about being good/winning

if you care about being good -> you should be better than bronze

so why the fuck are you in bronze

Level 14 atm, but yeah, Blind Pick sucks. It's the only thing I can play other than ARAM/Twisted Treeline though, so it may be meaningless but it's all I have with this game lol.

I want to play with my cousin, but that's barred off until Level 25/30. We tried Blind Pick duo queue once before. It didn't work. I guess they got annoyed with us since we asked "can we duo bot" and they retaliated by all choosing ADC.

Is nice to know that there's a much better game waiting behind this massive level wall.

These games are not more then for you to learn mechanics and what X champion does.

You don't need to worry about much but working on your csing, and what you can/can't get away with. And when you run into a smurf well you can learn a thing or two from just watching how they play. Lose/Win it's whatever because once you hit 30 and start playing rank the games are completely different (well depending on what ELO you end up in), but for the most part these under level 30 games are a crap shoot.

Ambition

If you're bronze, normals are probably better for you

I recently started playing ranked and am currently Silver 2. So far it's been pretty easy, it's just that I hate being delayed over stupid shit like AFKers or client bugs that causes promotion loss. I'm so tilted right now

kenbo

Overly emotional people should probably just avoid ranked too

I recently started playing ranked and am currently Silver 2. So far it's been pretty easy, it's just that I hate being delayed over stupid shit like AFKers or client bugs that causes promotion loss. I'm so tilted right now
yeah they're shit but you probably dont even remember the times that enemy AFKs give you free wins
negativity bias is a bitch

Ambition

Eh, yeah I kinda do. I think of Ghost and Newt as the faces of LOLGaf so I want to see how they play :p
Playing with them would be a lot better though

Ambition

Damn I forgot about u too. I remember mostly reading you, Ghost, Zky and Newt when I was a lurker
KuGsj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom