• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Team Impulse is for sale.

TSM Rush and TSM Impact incoming?
i dunno, language barrier is a big issue for teams, but then again there's not that many players to choose from

i wonder if meteos would be a good choice for tsm, since bjergsen is the main shotcaller anyways.

Kenai

I need to pm all of you Silvers to see if we can duo/get get into Gold. It's crunch time. I think half of you are on my FL already but I changed it to Shiny Shroomish.

Depends on how good you are, really. That large of an improvement can be hard in a short time. If you play Gold-level already it's just a question of putting in time.

Gold is hard... but silver is not impossible when you got nothing to lose.

I just play it pretty casual, got a break the last patches but I remember the last time Morde was a valid support but never play against him

What's your IGN?

A what?

Supast4r

I finally got Gold V :D I went from Bronze V to Gold V in a matter of 5 months. I'm so happy that I actually did it. If anyone wants any advice feel free to ask.

subtles

Quick question:

Does Kennen's ultimate apply three Mark of the Storm stacks to all of the opponents if the enemy team stays in his ultimate for the full duration?

Fracas

#fuckonami
I need to pm all of you Silvers to see if we can duo/get get into Gold. It's crunch time. I think half of you are on my FL already but I changed it to Shiny Shroomish.

If you or anyone else would like to duo sometime, I'd be down. Pretty busy during the week but I usually get some time Saturday/Sunday. Currently Silver I with like 30 lp. I play almost solely ADC, though I can handle my own mid or jungle.

aa62GBa.png

Should've been Lee or Yasuo instead of Xin imho.

Quick question:

Does Kennen's ultimate apply three Mark of the Storm stacks to all of the opponents if the enemy team stays in his ultimate for the full duration?
12-20 total hits depending on level, so 4-5+ enemies.

I'm currently silver 2, I can usually play on the weekends. Username is dontpanic3000, I'm on NA
I play jg>mid>top>adc(morde,sivir, or kog) > support(threash).

The one time I played kog adc in ranked I got super fed and got 6 items I was unstoppable.

Nekofrog

Banned
aa62GBa.png

Should've been Lee or Yasuo instead of Xin imho.

12-20 total hits depending on level, so 4-5+ enemies.

I dunno, xin is a way better duelist. He can even 1v1 lee. If he tries to take the q xin presses r mid flight to knock him away and cancel the damage, e's into him, then murders him.

A 6 item xin is 5000 times more terrifying than a 6 item lee.

I dunno, xin is a way better duelist. He can even 1v1 lee. If he tries to take the q xin presses r mid flight to knock him away and cancel the damage, e's into him, then murders him.

A 6 item xin is 5000 times more terrifying than a 6 item lee.
I agree with this. People underestimate him.
But jax, 6 item jax is super crazy, his ult gives him a nasty amount of armor. And the his is E crazy good.

Kenai

I'm currently silver 2, I can usually play on the weekends. Username is dontpanic3000, I'm on NA
I play jg>mid>top>adc(morde,sivir, or kog) > support(threash).

The one time I played kog adc in ranked I got super fed and got 6 items I was unstoppable.

The only role i don't really do is jng so that'd be fine w me (I also don't really like top lane since i almost never get to do it but can just take mid champs toplane so w/e). I have a pretty solid support/adc/mid champ pool i think.

The only role i don't really do is jng so that'd be fine w me (I also don't really like top lane since i almost never get to do it but can just take mid champs toplane so w/e). I have a pretty solid support/adc/mid champ pool i think.
Yeah sounds good if you want to play some these weekend.

I take it back. Fuck every Yasuo jesus fucking christ
Yeah fuck anyone who says , "let me (insert any role) I will carried."
They all ways fucking feed their ass off.

HowZatOZ

Banned
I've always suspected this, but it wasn't till recently I could confirm it. I think Devourer makes junglers suck. A while back Devourer wasn't available for a weekend. I had the most fun in the game in a while. I saw WW Skirmish/Rungeglaive junglers, Yi's with cinderhulk. It was awesome. The early and mid games were way more interesting.

I like to play Udyr and my usual games would go in one of two ways.
a) You get a couple of good kills early, you get full stack devourer pre-20 mins and you snowball out of control.
b) Your team feeds, you can't farm the jungle because you have to cover lanes, you end up falling behind and have to wait 30 mins to fully stack. By that point Devourer can be pretty useless.

I've started swapping to Cinderhulk/Warrior jungler items and then building either tank of TForce and boy, have I started winning more games. I think this could party be just an Udyr thing, but I find myself winning hard in the early. I just find myself more open to taking opportunities to gank, instead of focusing on getting stacks.

Anyone else feel like this?
It isn't an Udyr thing, with the recent changes to devourer it's become less a thing, and it does gimp you hard if you can't gain stacks quick enough. The other blades definitely give just as good of stats as the devourer, though aren't as reliant on getting those stacks.

I've definitely felt the pressure of having to get sated so I can actually be a "good" jungler, with the other blades I don't feel that pressure, and can actually give more presence.

Oh my, ADC couldnt connect to the game so he went afk the whole match, the jungle said he leave soon so he went afk but never left the match at all, even voted No when I asked for surrender.

ChrisD

So aside from "don't die so much" what the * was I supposed to be doing here.

I pinged Annie whenever I saw Kindred moving in on her. I did this three times in the span of however long three of Kindred's passive's cooldown is. (She fed on the Annnie so hard to get her feast.)

I kept telling the team to get Dragon when we had the upper hand and FOUR PEOPLE on Bot to their zero since we killed bot lane and mid lane was low on health.

I pinged the tower whenever we could have taken it out, but Jinx Recalled and pinged me to back off.

I warned when bot was about to get ganked.

I warded whenever safe (not much in this late game).

I tried to coordinate ganks on mid to help the Annie but Warwick wouldn't budge.

Annie used Ult two times all game, and missed one of them, I kid you not. Garen used his none. Once again, you can't make this stuff up. I was watching the cooldowns like a hawk.

I just.... uuuuugh I could go on and on. I also died a lot, I'm not blameless here, but I don't even know what one is to do in a game like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom