• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

you do really suck haha

is the format you use

Nekofrog

Banned
be tahm kench
build deadman's plate
build randuins
build thornmail
build frozen heart

do most damage in game

(you dont need the fh, it's just a fun armor item)

Edwardo

If i'm playing poorly or just not doing well in a game lately as adc, i'll pick up some armor. Delays the damage, but it keeps me alive in fights when I have bruisers bum rushing me.

Just gotta find that balance

JulianImp

Just played against an Azir that was terrifyingly good. Our Gragas went to contest him soloing a dragon late and died, then I showed up to try and take him out as a fairly well-built mid Morgana after having respawned, and suddenly I was dead. The death info said he dealt me 2000 damage over 1.1 seconds, so I was dead before I could tell what was going on or even try activating my Zhonyas.

We still ended up winning the game, but in the end both of our bases were overrun with super minions, only we had Garen in there to take their nexus down before their minions could destroy ours. It's almost like the game listened to my plea for an interesting, non-one-sided game.

Then I went Morg mid again, and despite me holding mid down decently and getting a couple kills on their Katarina, their team slowly gained momentum until repeated deaths by most of us gave them a decent advantage. We ended up surrendering at 25' when the score was about 24 to 37 with three of us dead.

jerd

There was a time when drophacking was "common" and i only had it happen to me twice. I've never been ddos'd. I play this game a lot.

So not common no, probably frustrating tho

faridmon

Just played against an Azir that was terrifyingly good. Our Gragas went to contest him soloing a dragon late and died, then I showed up to try and take him out as a fairly well-built mid Morgana after having respawned, and suddenly I was dead. The death info said he dealt me 2000 damage over 1.1 seconds, so I was dead before I could tell what was going on or even try activating my Zhonyas.

We still ended up winning the game, but in the end both of our bases were overrun with super minions, only we had Garen in there to take their nexus down before their minions could destroy ours. It's almost like the game listened to my plea for an interesting, non-one-sided game.

Then I went Morg mid again, and despite me holding mid down decently and getting a couple kills on their Katarina, their team slowly gained momentum until repeated deaths by most of us gave them a decent advantage. We ended up surrendering at 25' when the score was about 24 to 37 with three of us dead.
How did you manage to counter Kat with Morgana? she infuriates me to no end (Probably because i keep missing my Q, but still)

JulianImp

How did you manage to counter Kat with Morgana? she infuriates me to no end (Probably because i keep missing my Q, but still)

I think I was doing OK because she wasn't too agressive and I had decent jg Vi back up, while Kat's jg was nowhere to be seen in mid during laning phase. I was mostly zoning her out of effective farming range with Morg's W while taking any chance I had to hit her with regular attacks, and screwing with her approach and retreat attempts with Q as soon as I saw her warp skill was on cooldown. Later on she was a spinning machine of death, but laning was over by then so i didn't have to 1v1 her at all. Even then, it wasn't like I had the upper hand against Kat; it was more like being able to hold my ground and eventually taking the first tower by myself while she was busy respawning.

Later on my gameplan consisted on nagging scattered enemies with Q and R, defensively clearing minion waves with W and the ocassional E to protect Garen and Blitz as they tanked stuff.

Luigi87

I'm in my promos to get into Gold. I hope I can do it @_@
Started the season in June, placed in Bronze I, dropped to Bronze II, eventually made it to Silver IV (with 56 LP), stopped for a couple of months, and then went from Silver IV to Silver I promos in the last nine days.
... fingers crossed I make it.

There was a time when drophacking was "common" and i only had it happen to me twice. I've never been ddos'd. I play this game a lot.

So not common no, probably frustrating tho

I can think of four times it happened to me during that time, but I'm in Bronze so that's really sad that someone had tried drophacking down there.

zkylon

zkylewd
I think I was doing OK because she wasn't too agressive and I had decent jg Vi back up, while Kat's jg was nowhere to be seen in mid during laning phase. I was mostly zoning her out of effective farming range with Morg's W while taking any chance I had to hit her with regular attacks, and screwing with her approach and retreat attempts with Q as soon as I saw her warp skill was on cooldown. Later on she was a spinning machine of death, but laning was over by then so i didn't have to 1v1 her at all. Even then, it wasn't like I had the upper hand against Kat; it was more like being able to hold my ground and eventually taking the first tower by myself while she was busy respawning.

Later on my gameplan consisted on nagging scattered enemies with Q and R, defensively clearing minion waves with W and the ocassional E to protect Garen and Blitz as they tanked stuff.

well morgana is a counterpick to kat cos you can safely shove her to turret and she can't really ever kill you

like if she shunpos in you just take a step back, q ult and she's dead. if you have zhonyas there's nothing she can ever do to you

outside of lane she can be trouble but that's just kat being kat

I'm in my promos to get into Gold. I hope I can do it @_@
Started the season in June, placed in Bronze I, dropped to Bronze II, eventually made it to Silver IV (with 56 LP), stopped for a couple of months, and then went from Silver IV to Silver I promos in the last nine days.
... fingers crossed I make it.

I'm rooting for you. Really inspiring to see someone climb so fast (compared to me anyway, haha).

ChrisD

You really like promoting this.

It's super useful with Splatoon. They also have one set up. Text and voice chat, low resources drained, snappy, and can be used with mobile if you've got a phone up to snuff.
I don't use it much at all because my brother always has the desktop when I'm using the TV, but yeah. Discord is great.

killatopak

Gold Member
Just played against a Tahm Kench. While I understand his tankiness, I dont know how he can deal so much damage without a damage item. He's like a malphite, only more annoying to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom