• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
953918db1da53d1bc7a2b83dec1eba99.png
shieeet

killatopak

Gold Member
This is why I have no faith in humanity. Also the fact that no matter how hard you try to carry. You just can't carry stupid team mates.

at 10 minutes Liss and Kindred afk'd until around 30 minutes. They were more of a liability when they play.

Ambition

This is why I have no faith in humanity. Also the fact that no matter how hard you try to carry. You just can't carry stupid team mates.

at 10 minutes Liss and Kindred afk'd until around 30 minutes. They were more of a liability when they play.

This is depressing as fuck.

Leezard

Is Leezard the highest ranked? Them Nami mechanics.
Nami is the most fun champ. :)

I think SeigO has been higher ranked than me during some times at least, maybe even most of the time this season. I don't keep track of him since he's on NA and he's not very active on gaf at the moment.

kenbo

This is depressing as fuck.
You guys are freaking negativity queens

I bet if you played together your whole team would manage to afk and feed and dc all at the same time and then you'd manage to carry your team to victory but server would explode and it would give your opponents the win

No faith in humanity lol
You give me no faith in humanity

nbraun80

I really need to start dodging more, shoulda known when the duo in champ select have a convo like this:
dude1: I'm so high right now dude lol
dude2: lol me too bro
dude2: too many bong hits
dude2: lmao
dude1: lol is this ranked bro

they then lock in vayne and kass, the kass apparently got wrecked by ap kog, and my vayne spotting skills on janna just weren't enough. :/

HowZatOZ

Banned
I understand its difficult to balance such a large variety of champions, but how is Yasou still trucking along without any attention?

kenbo

hes difficult to balance and scales incredibly with player skill

BUT - he's ok in high elo right now, shit in low elo. whats wrong with that?

Tizoc

For Tank champs that have mana, which would you say is a better second, if not first, item: Frozen Heart or Randuin? Take into consideration that they are champs who do benefit from Cooldown.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
For Tank champs that have mana, which would you say is a better second, if not first, item: Frozen Heart or Randuin? Take into consideration that they are champs who do benefit from Cooldown.
Depends on the enemy champions and if they want to build crit or attack speed. How much do you need mana. Gold income expected. Do you have abilities that scale with HP? There are lots of factors. Frozen Heart is usually safer right now. I do not see many Randuin's lately because Dead Man's Plate is objectively amazing.

Tizoc

Depends on the enemy champions and if they want to build crit or attack speed. How much do you need mana. Gold income expected. Do you have abilities that scale with HP? There are lots of factors. Frozen Heart is usually safer right now. I do not see many Randuin's lately because Dead Man's Plate is objectively amazing.

Interesting, I'll try Dead Man's Plate more now, Randuin does however offer good stats: Atk speed reduction, less crit damage, its active slow.

Tizoc

http://champion.gg/champion/Urgot
Is it me or is Urgot's page empty?

Thing is you just know their ADC would build crit, although if your team is mostly ahead, and you have good items, the ADC's crit wouldn't be a huge issue.

ChrisD

I hate Yasuo, facing or having. It's the typical trap of theirs is godly and ours is bad.

But I can't complain about bad right now, I just got out of a 1/13/13 game. I locked in Viktor while browsing champs. I've never used or seen him :lol

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Thing is you just know their ADC would build crit, although if your team is mostly ahead, and you have good items, the ADC's crit wouldn't be a huge issue.
It's about watching which champions they have and where the gold is going to between them. Dead Man's Plate is just almost always better because of the mobility it offers. Other champions like Yauso are one of the few reasons to buy Randuin's.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I hate Yasuo, facing or having. It's the typical trap of theirs is godly and ours is bad.

But I can't complain about bad right now, I just got out of a 1/13/13 game. I locked in Viktor while browsing champs. I've never used or seen him :lol
Strange things about having champs you'd think you'll ever use.

Newt

I really need to start dodging more, shoulda known when the duo in champ select have a convo like this:
dude1: I'm so high right now dude lol
dude2: lol me too bro
dude2: too many bong hits
dude2: lmao
dude1: lol is this ranked bro

they then lock in vayne and kass, the kass apparently got wrecked by ap kog, and my vayne spotting skills on janna just weren't enough. :/
I appreciate when they say stuff like this in champ select.

Makes it easy to identify the manchildren.

HowZatOZ

Banned
Well I decided to try Yas in a normal game, just to find out what all the greatness is about. Somehow even though we were losing to begin with our team actually pulled through and we won.

Turns out their TF went AFK towards the end, only reason we won. But hey, least I got to try him. Can definitely see how he's 'OP' in the hands of a skilled player.

Ferga

So I just lost to a shaco even though I outjungled the fuck out of him.

Got a mundo who split push all game when we had soraka. Fucking unbelievable.

It was just 15minutes of waiting for a loss.

Tizoc

Was watching a streamer who was going AP Malph; they went
AP Jungle item>Sunfire+Abyssal>Frozen Heart>Tank item or Liandry (I'd personally go for Void Staff though)

Sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiightly tempted to try it out since at the end of their stream they were showing their match history which half a dozen victories using the above Malph build XP

Nev

Banned
Yasuo and Lee Sin are the best champions Riot has come up with from a gameplay perspective.

Lee Sin is probably the perfect example of non-toxic, healthy and balanced champion. Yasuo though is too overloaded and his ult is too toxic because of his retarded-easy execution to be considered good design. Maybe if it only worked with his own knock up.

Sion, Thresh, Bard, Azir, Braum or Zed are better examples of good design that allows good balance.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Riot costy posted preseason hints on lolgaf discord server

Come join and find the secrets of season 6 and unlock your Elo potential

Hey man, jokes like that aren't cool. What if something does leak and riot comes across this post?

JulianImp

Set out to play a match in the morning, and the first thing somebody says is "double top"... I'm probably still getting paired with not-too-good people due to my current skill level, but even then I'd rather not try my luck and spend over half an hour on a game that's probably lost from the very start due to awful team composition.

Now that I've played a fair bit and the novelty factor has worn off, I think I'm not liking how normal games often mean bad communication in-game, AFKers and teammates dissing one another for nearly anything they do wrong. Winning's nice and all and I'm also fine with losing as long as the game's fun, but the toxic behavior on lower-level normals is often bad enough that I can't even enjoy playing the game. Then there's the whole thing about KS you guys were talking about a while ago, where people begin bitching about whose kill it was supposed to be and that alone turns the team on its head as the members stop cooperating and instead try too hard to score kills on their own (which often results in them feeding the enemy team instead).

Set out to play a match in the morning, and the first thing somebody says is "double top"... I'm probably still getting paired with not-too-good people due to my current skill level, but even then I'd rather not try my luck and spend over half an hour on a game that's probably lost from the very start due to awful team composition.

Now that I've played a fair bit and the novelty factor has worn off, I think I'm not liking how normal games often mean bad communication in-game, AFKers and teammates dissing one another for nearly anything they do wrong. Winning's nice and all and I'm also fine with losing as long as the game's fun, but the toxic behavior on lower-level normals is often bad enough that I can't even enjoy playing the game. Then there's the whole thing about KS you guys were talking about a while ago, where people begin bitching about whose kill it was supposed to be and that alone turns the team on its head as the members stop cooperating and instead try too hard to score kills on their own (which often results in them feeding the enemy team instead).
The toxic behavior doesn't stop, I will be playing ranked and everyone on my team is at each other throats constantly. I get kinda mad when people ks me, if it is a team fight I don't care who gets the kills. But if I'm about to with a 1 v 1 and my jungle comes and steals it by flash and wasting there ult or something like that I get pissed.

subtles

First ranked game since early June, I was shivering throughout.

An early invade followed by a gank really messed up the lane and I was down 0-2, but our teamfighting overwhelmed the opposition. What a day to be alive.

Lee Sin is probably the perfect example of non-toxic, healthy and balanced champion. Yasuo though is too overloaded and his ult is too toxic because of his retarded-easy execution to be considered good design. Maybe if it only worked with his own knock up.

Sion, Thresh, Bard, Azir, Braum or Zed are better examples of good design that allows good balance.

As someone who hates a good Lee, even I agree that he is pretty balanced. His early game is strong, but that is only as good as the player, by late game his effectiveness outside of his ult is far less.

Yasuo is...well...what is he? He's an ad assassin that build more dmg through crit items. He has a knock up, shield, multiple champ suppression ult and an escape. He scales off of ad/crit and is pretty strong in the early, mid and late. Right now I would say that he is too easy to play. I see people in Bronze getting penta's with Yas. Up the cd time on his abilities and watch as the bad Yasuo player feed like crazy.

uhhh, Azir?

Azir is one of the hardest champions to balance in the game.

Azir is like Alistair. Their kit is fantastic. Modify it in the least bit and you go from making the champ too weak, to too strong. If you want case history on this you should look at Master Yi in season 2. They modified his kit and he went mad. Ap/ad, he was one shoting people with his Q.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom