• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Just played against a Tahm Kench. While I understand his tankiness, I dont know how he can deal so much damage without a damage item. He's like a malphite, only more annoying to deal with.

It's the passive from his Ult: The more HP he has, the more damage he'll deal.

Kenai

Just played against a Tahm Kench. While I understand his tankiness, I dont know how he can deal so much damage without a damage item. He's like a malphite, only more annoying to deal with.

His passive on his ult does more damage the more HP he has, and his W does ~30% max hp dmg too at max lvl.

I just bought and played my first bot match with kindred top adc.

Loved it, would of probably done better if I picked TP an went hunting for jungle marks.

Anyone have any begginer tips for using her?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
blade and soul ain't a weeb game noob.

Oh yes it is Ghost is Weaboo. I've watched sodapoppin play that game for 50+ hours. Its got everything from Japanese samurais and half naked cat/fox grill ninjas with massive tatas, naruto like shinobi magic shit etc etc. And the main story is basically lone ninja revenge for killing my master.

Its full weaboo even if it doesn't have an animu art style.

Oh yes it is Ghost is Weaboo. I've watched sodapoppin play that game for 50+ hours. Its got everything from Japanese samurais and half naked cat/fox grill ninjas with massive tatas, naruto like shinobi magic shit etc etc. And the main story is basically lone ninja revenge for killing my master.

Its full weaboo even if it doesn't have an animu art style.
its korean

get fucking rekt m8

Whole team underperforms? Let's bench the one guy that did ok

I'm never rooting for CLG again. Hotshot continues proving time and time again that he has no place in holding fucking trophies.

Meh I'm a CLG fan and I think pobelter got lucky. Go back and watch the NA LCS finals all his good score were due to Bot/Top putting him in a position to carry rather than him creating it. With Bjerg it is him that always had to create opening for his team. Pobelter has a much easier role to fill.

Same goes with SKT you see someone like Bang who always has an amazing KDA because Faker create openings for him, then get focus super hard so he can just sit back and dps.

The reason i think doublelift finally had an amazing split was due to Zion filling that role and enabling double to dps free at will because he caused so much chaos.

I'm assuming CLG watch all those tapes and figure they want a mid laner that can do that. And i feel like Pobelter style is nothing more than a better shiptur where he's pretty dependent on his team.

I respect the safe style play but i want that out of the adc spot i want the mid lane spot to be a play maker. Someone who can gain lane priority in a 1v1 and transfer that lead elsewhere. Either by ganking side lanes or just forcing their jungler to camp you which allows your jungler free reign.

The faker, febiven, bjerg of the world.

Then you just turn CLG into another TSM. Your mid being good means nothing if your side lanes disappeared after the playoffs. CLG as a whole needs to step it up but mid lane should be the last place they need to worry about, yet he's first to go.

EjVEvlq.jpg
lol

Oh my God, I hate some of these people...I wish to god when you report people, you'd get followed up with---just an automated thing---that your report was looked into. 10 minutes into a game, winning, and player just says "gtg" then leaves. What the fuck...? Who starts a game and only has 10 minutes to play.

Newt

Oh my God, I hate some of these people...I wish to god when you report people, you'd get followed up with---just an automated thing---that your report was looked into. 10 minutes into a game, winning, and player just says "gtg" then leaves. What the fuck...? Who starts a game and only has 10 minutes to play.
Eh, that's not a great system. If someone leaves a game within 10 minutes, there should be no lp/mmr loss for the team. The person would left the game receives 4x the lp loss.

Edwardo

Sometimes stuff comes up. But Ya there should be a better system for early leavers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom