• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Did Cho need buffs? I played him somewhat often this season and never really felt he needed to be better.

His ult healing him helps his survivability, now put a Spirit Massage on him and watch as he recovers 50% of his health :p
EDIT: Actually why is his E a toggle? Just make it a passive like Vayne and Teemo's W.

kenbo

His ult healing him helps his survivability, now put a Spirit Massage on him and watch as he recovers 50% of his health :p
EDIT: Actually why is his E a toggle? Just make it a passive like Vayne and Teemo's W.

so he can hit towers without taking aggro

i need a spirit massage too....
preferably from karma

nbraun80

Cho buffs make him a good anti juggernaut+assasin pick

a-ok with me

cho's always been a pretty good counter to assassins like zed and lb, silence, knockup, eat their soul. might be scary with those buffs.

edit: also its a toggle so you can choose to freeze a wave without your E pushing it like trist.

Tizoc

cho's always been a pretty good counter to assassins like zed and lb, silence, knockup, eat their soul. might be scary with those buffs.

edit: also its a toggle so you can choose to freeze a wave without your E pushing it like trist.

Oh I see. I generally just keep it on always :X

Cho's always been pretty good at punishing bad players, but recently with the Juggernauts all over top and jungle, he's not been as strong. If you get an early kill on Cho, it's super easy to delay him getting to 6 stacks. For a Cho you want to hit 6 stacks asap. The Juggernauts scaled faster than most Cho's were reaching 6.

This is a nice change, won't make him OP, but it will let him go toe to toe with the Juggernauts now.

nbraun80

That's why I can't watch him.
yup way too much of an overdramatic guy for me. watch him for a week or so and it'll be, 'wow this slight nerf to khazix makes him trash, he's garbo' a few days later 'khazix is soo OP OP right now'. Same went with kindred, said THEY sucks as a jungler, now his stream is titled how s their so OP. Meteos is much more fun to watch when he's on.

edit* fixed for costy :p

Edwardo

It's harder to control the flow of minions with it active as well.

It's harder to control the flow of minions with it active as well.

Yep. I gauge the skill of a Cho on how they use their Q and E.

On that note, that E can be pretty strong. I've maxed me E first, built armour and a wits end. You get so tanky, so much hp and you do surprisingly good dmg.

Leezard

His E used to be non-toggleable. It got changed as a buff since it was impossible to push towers without getting aggro'd if the enemy laner stood in your spike range.

Yep. I gauge the skill of a Cho on how they use their Q and E.

On that note, that E can be pretty strong. I've maxed me E first, built armour and a wits end. You get so tanky, so much hp and you do surprisingly good dmg.
Leveling up w is super good, the silence duration increases as you level it, which is amazing. Then I usually level up q because it does a lot of damage. Then finally e, because I don't auto that much on him.

Leveling up w is super good, the silence duration increases as you level it, which is amazing. Then I usually level up q because it does a lot of damage. Then finally e, because I don't auto that much on him.

Maxing E only if you think your skill shots wont land, or you want to ruin a Riven's day.

W is great, but Q has the knockup. A good Cho can predict the exact place that the other champ will be and knock them up.

Nekofrog

Banned
I always thought old bruiser mage gragas was a fun concept. Not ultra ap ratio burst mage gragas, he was bullshit. They just needed to tone down bruiser mage gragas free stats and heals.

Neol

Wait wait wait.

So no more green wards but... sightstone still has them I presume? Also there making it sound like no more green ward trinket as well?

As a support main I'm kinda scared. That baron juggernaut thing looks cool though.

Nekofrog

Banned
they better lower the cost of machete

part of the reason double jungle is so damn popular is not just getting a lane ahead (or even if the enemy team is doing it), it's because the jungle still really hurts junglers and they only get 2 pots to sustain through their first clear

giving them less to work with is gonna be rough

Neol

Yea curious about the jungle as well. There increasing the price of health pots so either they decrease the price of machete/buff it or make the pot give a shit load of health back. They could also nerf the monsters a bit but it doesn't seem like there doing that.

Leezard

Mana pots not existing is gonna suck for Nami unless she gets mana regen buffs, or the new masteries are going to bring in some more mana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom