• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

JulianImp

Bard is so much fun to play, holy crap.

Yeah, the whole bell collection mechanic works really well as an incentive to roam more, maybe try helping mid or jg with your Q, leave them a W and then head back towards bot. Portals are also really cool in how they dissuade opponents from entering them because they could get ambushed on the other side. The downside of playing Bard is that I realized I can't Q well at all, and the times I successfully ulted opponents are equal to the number of times I either missed them or even ended up hitting my teammates by mistake.

I guess I should play Bard against bots and just fool around flinging ults randomly to get used to the channelling time, since I've barely used it against people and not understanding how much should I lead opponents when casting it will probably result in some disasterous situations and me getting flamed. The threat of actually turning the tide against my own team with it has probably dissuaded me from casting it nearly as much as I should.

Left work today with the project I'm working on being fully text locked, which considering I'm the writer is awesome. So excited to see my first project at Riot go live (soontm) and (hopefully) improve our new player experience :D

Also, Worlds tomorrow! :D

PM me if you want to meet up at the event!

That Homeguard change is HUGE
Left work today with the project I'm working on being fully text locked, which considering I'm the writer is awesome. So excited to see my first project at Riot go live (soontm) and (hopefully) improve our new player experience :D

Also, Worlds tomorrow! :D

PM me if you want to meet up at the event!
Do tell us which was the piece you worked on when it goes live

i played graves heres what u should know

-passive doesn't matter much in csing.
-q is super fast coming out but almost impossible to hit the other part
-e is super broken. lmfao i had 40 bonus mr and armor at level 2 at one point.
-r hasn't changed at all
-ER > IE on him. CDR is super OP.
-That one mastery + lifesteal mastery + Dolans blade made buying a lifesteal item unnecessary.

zkylon

zkylewd
ieHiSA5.png

since i'm sick at home and bored, played my remaining placements (had played the first 5 like at the beginning of the season). ended up 8-2, so g2 is not so bad

cool league name too

def gonna play more ranked next season if ranked teambuilder is available. i got lucky that i got to play 3 times mid and 2 times support, i'd be fucked any other way lol

Ambition

Graves feels clunky af, maybe it's the servers? He does tons of damage to towers though! His waveclear is pretty fucking good too
Edit: These Twitch buffs are so good

zkylon

zkylewd
noot if you want dark stories of las ranked

enemy team had a tp tristana once, it didn't work out lol...
i had like three amumus in my teams which was great
carried on ahri, did my job on vik and got carried with ori
hooked a jinx twice in lane with thresh and she afk'd all game after janna told her to git gud lol
i'm so bad at support lulu lol
we had an alistar that was fucking insane and tried to dive at lvl 2 and then he kept resetting my blues lol
on ori game everyone was like "this ori..." lmao
one game they had a reksai top which was an absolute disaster
fiora+mid riven+vayne fighting over golems is my highlight of the day

i could rush for plat in what's remaining of the season but i'm kind of lazy

Lord Dominik's Regards
2500 Gold
+40 Attack Damage
UNIQUE Passive - Giant Slayer: Grants up to 15% Damage against enemy champions with greater maximum health than you (+1.5% damager per 50 health difference, maxing at 500 health difference).
UNIQUE Passive - Last Whisper: +40% Bonus Armor Penetration.
Holy SHIT. Also new PD sounds BANANAS, reducing the damage to you of whatever you're hitting by 12% is huuuge

Edwardo

ieHiSA5.png

since i'm sick at home and bored, played my remaining placements (had played the first 5 like at the beginning of the season). ended up 8-2, so g2 is not so bad

cool league name too

def gonna play more ranked next season if ranked teambuilder is available. i got lucky that i got to play 3 times mid and 2 times support, i'd be fucked any other way lol

Awesome dude.

i think graves is bugged because his e definitely says true grit only stacks 4 times

otherwise can you imagine 40% cdr graves getting 5 dashes off.

Holy SHIT. Also new PD sounds BANANAS, reducing the damage to you of whatever you're hitting by 12% is huuuge
Hoping this will indeed make Jayce as strong as any other top laner. His only weakness in my experience IMO has been an innate inability to deal with supertanks late. Against a Cho + Sej or something like that, he just can't stop them because his full combo only drops them by...well not enough and it's all single target. This item? This should change those late game scenarios entirely and make him still extremely useful.

I'm glad to see an aggro approach taken to address both the heavy tank and heavy juggernaut metas. Maybe now champs with 1 damage item and 4 tank items can't just walk over your team and deal more damage than your adc can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom