• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambition

Rapid Firecannon and PD is all you need to get 100% crit without any runes on yas. Feels great
It's too bad the PBE is a stuttering mess right now

Fracas

#fuckonami
I played a Graves game on PBE. Felt weird as fuck. I love the concept but I dunno if the limitations are worth the burst.

I'm also thinking he might be a decent top laner or even mid laner now.

Ambition

tfw Rengo can't one shot me anymore

Si7Egon.jpg

Ferga

Alright after watching geranimo play kog, this shit needs to be balanced.

You press W, right click once on something that unfortunately walked too close to you and you melt anything without even having to attack move. I don't think it's even possible to attack move with W up tbh.

Plus, he was able to solo dragon in 7-8 seconds without losing any health with only botrk.

You basically need a team of assassins to deal with this if he gets through bans from what I've seen

Alright after watching geranimo play kog, this shit needs to be balanced.

You press W, right click once on something that unfortunately walked too close to you and you melt anything without even having to attack move. I don't think it's even possible to attack move with W up tbh.

Plus, he was able to solo dragon in 7-8 seconds without losing any health with only botrk.

You basically need a team of assassins to deal with this if he gets through bans from what I've seen
You don't know how bad I want to play kog on that pbe. He is one of my favorite champs, I'm so glad he is super op now, they are going to have to nerf him before the preseason.

zkylon

zkylewd
it's so awkward that they rearranged the mastery trees

auto maxing out is nice tho, and so is like swapping points

it's neat

subtles

Watching Geranimo play around with the new changes is interesting.

All this season getting someone to play adc in Ranked was a headache, only beaten by support. Now everyone will be an adc main.

Can someone explain input buffering? I'm watching these videos and the shit confuses me....

And sorry to be so full of questions tonight. My shitty 10 dollar keyboard is missing two buttons, and it is time I get a new one. I don't need a super expensive keyboard, but I do play League a lot so I'd love something that works great for it.

I'm pretty sure Nami is the only champ I could have carried this bullshit with. The heal nukes saved at least 10 lives and 4 or 5 team fights...game-saving Baron ult on 5 into a 3-man bubble...suicidal Yas constantly roaming their jungle with no vision and fighting 3v1 or 4v1. We needed every bubble. Every heal. Every ult. Every...whatever the fuck her E is called. I need a drink.

Oh well. The win streak lives.

ChrisD

Man, my ADC's will probably do even better after the patch just because they're actually having fun instead of being our designated pewpew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom