• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

New Graves is so stupid.
0ed3d3d40573b3e4807af1bf6afd2140.png

Quonny

Explain to me what Supp trundle's supposed to be doing?

His Q reduces the enemy ADC's AD, his pillar slows, and his ult drains health and makes him tankier. Plus lots of minions die, so he remains healthy.

I know he had the number one win rate for supports for a while. Dunno if that's still true.

Tizoc

His Q reduces the enemy ADC's AD, his pillar slows, and his ult drains health and makes him tankier. Plus lots of minions die, so he remains healthy.

I know he had the number one win rate for supports for a while. Dunno if that's still true.

ah good point, but what would one max out first? The ice pillar or Q?

Quonny

The only reason their reworks seem overpowered is because they chose a horrible, horrible time to rework the top lane Juggernauts. Doing it so close to worlds and so close to preseason meant that they could never truly balance them out.

Without these Juggernauts, 90% of the reworks are balanced champions a patch or two after rework, and a few are still shit. See: Zilean, Karma.

Karma isn't shit and she was quite relevant in high level for a while last season.

Don't let Lemonation being garbage cloud your judgement.

The only reason their reworks seem overpowered is because they chose a horrible, horrible time to rework the top lane Juggernauts. Doing it so close to worlds and so close to preseason meant that they could never truly balance them out.

Without these Juggernauts, 90% of the reworks are balanced champions a patch or two after rework, and a few are still shit. See: Zilean, Karma.

fair enough.

Don't forget the Pilar does knockup. It can be pretty great and really isn't all that hard to land.

Finally got approved for PBE account.

Store bundle for all champs screwed, so have to buy champs 1 at a time. -_-

Gonna test ap Kog.

Not feeling the masteries as a mage main. I sort of like how you have to decide to have one thing, the other or split the total when something is on the same tier.

garath

Pre season is going to be hilarious. Never going to get adc though. I learned the role because no one ever wanted to play it but now I won't get to play it. Lol

Newt

That passive is bonkers. The delayed strut takes some getting used to but the new AS steroid makes up for it. Also dat ult

What are you building on her? Reaver rush?
IE rush into cannon.
Pre season is going to be hilarious. Never going to get adc though. I learned the role because no one ever wanted to play it but now I won't get to play it. Lol
Godbless ranked team builder.

drawkcaB

Not anymore, and when he had the highest win rate it was a very small sample size. It also coincided with ADCs picks where Pillar is tremendously useful, most notably Sivir.

I'm sure given the right opposing ADC he's still a good pick in lane, and of course his ult and pillar make him good vs. single tank comps and with poke comps, respectively.

(also, ever since Riot fixed a bug related to Zilean's Q-W-Q he's had solid results and actually feels really good.)

I give bandwagoners a week or two before they start getting blown up anyways.

But regardless of that, fuck yeah team builder. If it takes too long I'll just go through my Steam backlog while I wait for queues like a pro, never getting stuck with support ever again because I'm sure as hell not filling for jack shitto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom