• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a 12 minute Team Builder queue, I joined a team that had a Rengar going top. They got me fucked up, so I left, found a group super fast, then got matched against the team I just ditched.

The Rengar ended up feeding like an all you can eat buffet that was featuring steak and lobster.

Kermit-drinking-lipton-tea-e1418652890169.jpg

patchday

Hm, is Ashe nerfed on PBE? I'm getting a little worried reading the changes to her.

Guess I better play her all I can because she'll never be the same again

-----------------

Quinn changes look good. Finally reworking that awful Ultimate

patchday

What the ever loving fuck

She looks 5 in that picture, disgusting

Man you make me LOL sometimes. I think Breezy is right on that one. But I was kinda thinking Jinxy could use a new skin. Wasn't expecting an even younger version tho. I'm not sure if I'll open my wallet for that one

<Oh wait that's not a skin; just Art, thank goodness!>

zkylon

zkylewd
i swear it creeps me out how quickly you ppl start examining pictures for age

it's really good color and composition and really good art overall

but sure w/e

Edwardo

Not that many this year for me surprisingly. Got a bunch of leftovers for myself >:D

In the neighborhood I grew up in, we were all the trick or treaters over the years. After we grew up there were less and less every year. This is my first Halloween in the new house, so it's pretty cool to see the whole street getting into it with fog machines and stuff.

zkylon

zkylewd
whoa

that's hilarious

and also kind of not bad i feel, i think he and bjergsen probably have matching personalities

clemenx

Banned
I hope clg as a brand remains strong tho. Lol is young enough that most ppl follow players rather than brands.

Hotshot has a really tough job ahead. It will be really interesting to see how it ends up in that regard.

patchday

Wow so Doublelift leaving CLG. Not sure what its gonna take to get our NA teams into Worlds properly but I feel we will need to do a ton of work. For starters, play League 12 hours 7 days straight. No breaks. I want them to just repeat this daily in the morning, "12 -- 12 -- 12 -- 12 -- 12...". Sadly, they probably already doing that :(

-------

Won my ranked match with Ashe :) (Yall thought I was joking I'm gonna play her a ton before the Season 6 nerfs/tweaks). But even though we won I felt my team worked together poorly. Was lots of in-fighting and blame. Even my dear support got salty towards the end pleading with me to kill them all. I just start losing focus after 30 mins myself.

We started off so strong too. I was hearing "Legendary!!" when I'd get a kill in the early game. We should've closed that thing out wayyy earlier.

oxpwSKZ.png

patchday

I don't think that Riven knew who she was fighting.

I felt bad for Riven. That player got told off bad by our Lee Sin like the entire match. Our Blitz guy was talking smack to him too

In your opinion, what items should Riven had used? They were begging Riven's summoner in Draft to counterpick with a Tank. But the dude claimed he had no other top laner and got ran over lol

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I felt bad for Riven. That player got told off bad by our Lee Sin like the entire match. Our Blitz guy was talking smack to him too

In your opinion, what items should Riven had used? They were begging Riven's summoner in Draft to counterpick with a Tank. But the dude claimed he had no other top laner and got ran over lol

I'm assuming she was laning against Jayce and should have gotten Armor.

killatopak

Gold Member
Jayce is a terrible match up for Riven.

Her all ins are just peeled and he can harass in ranged form for days on end. Probably my most hated match up as Riven. It's pretty hard to outplay. Riven does outscale him late game but for Riven it's not that good unless you get a few kills or cs ahead.

drawkcaB

Anyone know if the legacy Harrowing skins will be on sale this year? I assume so since that happens every year, but I can't seem to find any info on it. I want to buy Headless Hecarim.

Sesto

Banned
I don't think doublelift is a good pick for TSM since the guy is 22 years old, which is considered old in competitive gaming. From now on he will only decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom