• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

It's not about trust issue, it's about taking risks. To be the best ADC player, you gotta know when it's worth it to take those risks.

Also, AP udyr freelo.
28e116285d009d2f465e70297d449491.jpg

damn, doublelift with 81K veiwers.

From Reddit - "Double just said on stream rush hour's dead. Saying there is baggage and that they don't get on as well as people think."

I'm sure people get tired of hearing this, but about how long did it take most to get approved for PBE? Been playing League for a few years now, but just never bothered to sign up until not too long ago. The new ADCs sound great.

I'm sure people get tired of hearing this, but about how long did it take most to get approved for PBE? Been playing League for a few years now, but just never bothered to sign up until not too long ago. The new ADCs sound great.

I just got approved Thurs and I can't remember when i applied. So at LEAST a month for me.

Bacon

It's nearly impossible to get a game as adc on pbe right now anyway. To answer your question it took me like a couple months

Bacon

Wouldn't everyone just lock in champs getting updates anyways?

Pretty much yeah. So if you just want to play the champs getting reworked you can but it doesn't really offer an experience that mirrors the game so it's hard to get a sense of how good/bad they'll be

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
CLG is donezo if hsgg doesn't come out with some explanations

Sounds like the team dynamic was pretty shit so they finally kicked DoubleLift. They probably booted Pobelter because of his performance and champion pool being limited.

I really wish Hai stayed as a Jungler and Aphro joined on as support for C9. T_T

Nekofrog

Banned
oh are people talking shit about forgiven based off of third fourth and fifth hand reports without actually knowing him again

Fracas

#fuckonami
have you read the reports

i want to see the receipts

you dont know what the guy is like irl

Alright then so he's a confirmed jerk in-game and secondhand reports say he's super egotistic. Maybe he's a great dude and the evidence is wrong but I wouldn't want that on my team, especially when it's held him back so far.

Nekofrog

Banned
Alright then so he's a confirmed jerk in-game and secondhand reports say he's super egotistic. Maybe he's a great dude and the evidence is wrong but I wouldn't want that on my team, especially when it's held him back so far.

the only thing that's held him back is his champion pool.

kenbo

Sounds like the team dynamic was pretty shit so they finally kicked DoubleLift. They probably booted Pobelter because of his performance and champion pool being limited.

I really wish Hai stayed as a Jungler and Aphro joined on as support for C9. T_T
If thats the story then hsgg should just say it

This radio silence with double shit talking to 100k viewers doesn't help him
It won't happen, but I'd love to see RNG check him out. Forgiven's a jerk.
I dunno why anybody would want turtle

ChrisD

It means you wish you were Top Lane.
Or at least that's how it seems to be in my ELO. ADC deals the tower damage, but that's about it. Top Lane tanks a lot and dishes plenty.

Had a 50 min game where we were losing for a long time thanks to me and partner Teemo feeding. But then, Teemo blinded enemies Tryndamere and Yasuo in two quick battles. And that's where it really turned. It was great seeing them attacking with massive speed, but doing nothing lol.

In the end I had a 40 second death cooldown, and there was a ward in their base with 50 seconds remaining. I told my team to just hold down the base as much as possible so I could port in with my Homeguard boost, an Elixir I just bought, and my Ult (I was Kindred). Team went above and beyond, scoring an Ace, so it didn't matter much what I had done, but... What a rush of adrenaline. Ty based Blind, and ty based awesome Lux teammate, binding everyone to death.

HowZatOZ

Banned
I dunno, I always like being ADC as its a fairly simple role and I can for the most part chill out and enjoy the game. I love snowballing as Jinx or Kindred, can really throw some weight into fights but as with ADC you gotta be careful about being squished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom