• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

cast R - cancel backswing animation
Q - right click during windup of Q animation to input buffer the auto - Flash at them before Q animation completes

Hey cool thanks

Does it alert you when someone reports you? I reported someone without saying anything and they said thanks for the report

Leezard

diamond.jpg
Division markers are kinda subtle. Looks better than the early mockups on pbe.

kenbo

there are these strange ward corpses too

which are an interesting concept....

its also kinda strange that the corpse timer is random so far?
(or perhaps the timer is dependant on the lifespan of the ward itself)

test1.jpg

kenbo

Costy pls
Give us Nu Poppy
Give us Nu Taric
GIVE ME LOLLIPOPPY SKIN PLS I'VE WAITED LONG ENOUGH
It's going to be poppy and illaoi and a new client and a new levelling experience and replays and draft team builder and a new game mode

Holy shit I need that heimer figure

Neol

That Heimer is adorable.

Been meaning to pick up one of these league figures with either Nami or Naut being one of them.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
the Flash discussion assumes that Flash is unhealthy for the game when it's not. Flash creates good gameplay both offensively and defensively, offers meaningful in-the-moment choice and probably allows some champions' kits to exist (could you imagine playing the new Kog'Maw if Flash wasn't a thing you always had?)

But there are champions that don't use Flash, and giving everyone Flash or putting it on an item is, imo, pointless. I would imagine all summoner spells would have to be made weaker if everyone had flash and two more summoner spells, and if you just made it mandatory for everyone and you only got to choose one other then things that prefer Ghost or no movement summoner spell at all would be fucked.

Whenever this discussion comes up it always strikes me as people trying to find a solution to a problem that doesn't exist. Flash is a cool spell. Its current implementation is perfect imo.

(again, not a designer. my opinion)

Flash itself is fine. I'm saying the idea of everyone taking it is the problem. It makes it so where there is the illusion of choice but it really isn't.

Leezard

Flash itself is fine. I'm saying the idea of everyone taking it is the problem. It makes it so where there is the illusion of choice but it really isn't.

I think it's fine as it is. Everyone takes it except in a few cases. Making it mandatory and then giving people another summoner spell to use would be ridiculous (say assassins with exhaust + ignite), making it mandatory and just letting people choose one summoner spell means the edge cases that don't use flash like Olaf, Hecarim and Shaco are screwed over. It really doesn't need to be nerfed, either.

kayos90

I think it's fine as it is. Everyone takes it except in a few cases. Making it mandatory and then giving people another summoner spell to use would be ridiculous (say assassins with exhaust + ignite), making it mandatory and just letting people choose one summoner spell means the edge cases that don't use flash like Olaf, Hecarim and Shaco are screwed over. It really doesn't need to be nerfed, either.

I'm not asking for 2 spells + flash lol. That is crazy for sure

Perhaps it's too limiting but maybe break down the summoner spells into two category: Utility & Movement. I think that's an interesting idea and it would change up the dynamic.

Now you nerf the other fringe cases that don't take any form of mobility like Ignite TP.

Seriously, people feeling like they don't get to choose is not an issue.

kayos90

Now you nerf the other fringe cases that don't take any form of mobility like Ignite TP.

Seriously, people feeling like they don't get to choose is not an issue.

It's definitely not the most focused ones but considering that we have a slew of changes that happen all the time but summoner spells rarely get touched in a dramatic way, I'm just noting that this is one area where things CAN change. Not necessarily a serious issue.

zkylon

zkylewd
not sure i like the mejais changes. lower cap kind of sucks but you're gonna reach it super fast now

We're all tsun tsun and dere dere.
but who's most tsun tsun

also figures continue to get better. Heimer was free for everyone who attended the final.
nice. take your time with the ori figure, by batch number 10 you guys might make a proper nendo

i feel like rework team should start working on the old figures, they could use some love :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom