• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

I was two people last night. Worst game of Elise I think I've played since I started her. Got asked if I was a first time Elise player lol. Then second game I played a near flawless jinx game. One death to speak of, S rank, most damage, most CS, perfect positioning, great ults, great objective control, etc.

Not sure what my brain is doing these days.

I really really can't wait for preseason. I need the new role choosing draft so bad. I've been last pick 9 out of the last 10 draft games I've played.

zkylon

zkylewd
Oh Sona....

She's like that really pretty innocent girl that you kinda like when you were young but then you realise that shes not as interesting as that crazy hot girl
maybe they shold rework her as a juggernaut support

she's huge already

Leezard

I said it when they were fiddling with her kit and I'll say it now :Skillshot Q

Sona will never be allowed to be good as long as her harass is targeted.
She's being held back by her ease of use indeed. Her skill cap is being able to use her passive as an auto attack reset.

zkylon

zkylewd
get danielzklein on sona, he'll turn her into a guitar hero invoker power of love why-not-give-her-some-mobility-while-we're-at-it beautiful monster

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I kind of just dislike what Sona is built for. Poke the enemy and heal up to negate whatever they might've shot back at you. In the late game I feel like I lack the control on her that I have on lots of other supports. Just have to avoid dying to all ins or ganks or take an early lead and press that advantage to keep controlling the map.

zkylon

zkylewd
I kind of just dislike what Sona is built for. Poke the enemy and heal up to negate whatever they might've shot back at you. In the late game I feel like I lack the control on her that I have on lots of other supports. Just have to avoid dying to all ins or ganks or take an early lead and press that advantage to keep controlling the map.

all her spells are low impact per-cast so she's just really boring to play now that we're used to champions that make meaningful stuff every time they cast a spell like thresh or nami or whatever

the rework sadly didn't fix anything and probably made her even worse :T

it's hard to balance a champion that can buff an entire team just as easy as a single champion

Had a friend who was in gold get diamond 3 in 3s.

yeah, we could easily do it if we had the time.

3v3 is really different to SR. I'm silver 1 right now, though I would be gold if I put time in to solo queue like last season, and have totally destroyed Diamond 1 jungle mains because they don't understand the map and how the game is played.

Different picks are high priority, altar control is is imperative, even small things like knowing you can shop beside top turret and as a jungler wait for 25 extra gold to get a Trailblazer.

also so many teams not banning Tahm Kench or Wukong despite how utterly disgusting they are on that map.

Newt

At the time he mentioned that a lot of people who queue in 3s don't know what they're doing, but he also mentioned that the competition was significantly weaker than in solo q overall.

I tried to get really into TT once but because no one at low levels follows the meta I was fucked. I looked it up and all that stuff but I kept losing against people just winging it.

The fact that I'm trash probably didn't help.

I was just in a game where our jungler didn't gank my lane because I kept lagging him out with Arcade Sona. I don't have words anymore.

Threes can still be fun because it's unique, but yeah, SR is a ton better.

Oh Sona....

She's like that really pretty innocent girl that you kinda like when you were young but then you realise that shes not as interesting as that crazy hot girl

Sona is quite bad right now, strong in early game due her harrass you want to end the match as fast as possible since Sona is quite useless in late game.

Fix her E, riot, give it more range like her Previous E

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
welp

S4Jl3bb.png

pretty relaxed promos tho, all wins and i didn't even have to try on this last game

cHinzo

bac60fbffe.jpg

This ARAM so hard. :^) Took us 22 minutes to get the first tower down without a ranged ADC. Their lack of CC won us the game, because Eve and I got to the backline of Vayne and Varus and destroyed them, before Maokai and Vi realized their engaged failed without having damage dealers alive lol. Also 31 kills. :D

ChrisD

about to start a game with duo bot ADC + supp, duo mid, and no top.

Auto locker who ignored all the calls prior him deserves it

garath

about to play my last ranked game of the season. 1-1 for promos to Gold IV. Figure I might as well.

And I'm last pick again lol. Incoming loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom