• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draven's Necromancers doesn't sound that bad.

c2abf438f3.jpg

ChrisD

Look at this chart.

The back-and-forth was actually pretty fun. Biased view of the game since we won, but I'd like to say this was a more balanced match than a lot I play in. No clear winner at any one point (until the last four mins), even though they broke both mid in less than 20.

Someone even tried to ff20 on our side because two of us died lol.

Tizoc

So on Nov. 12th, the new season starts right?
I really hope I can place in gold when doing the 10 ranked matches ToT

Calvero

Banned
So on Nov. 12th, the new season starts right?
I really hope I can place in gold when doing the 10 ranked matches ToT

No, iirc pre-season starts after this season concludes and next season starts early next year (don't think there's an announced date).

killatopak

Gold Member
Season's gonna end huh... I wonder if I should switch to more assassin type guys since adcs seems to be the new dominant role.

killatopak

Gold Member
New runes and masteries videos from Phreak. I followed his instructions from the his 2015 video and definitely felt the improvement from that so I think his thoughts on this are pretty solid. Probably will try and test it for myself once preseason kicks in.

aw350

Banned
I dunno about Origen without Peke. Soaz will have to start carrying his own weight.

Hopefully the ADC changes means Niels can just carry the team by himself.

I hope PoE lives to be a good replacement (I very much like how he plays, hope he doesn't disappoint).

Soaz will have to start carrying regardless of that, this worlds had so many tank carries it ain't even funny.

But UoL is now done... Hylissang / Vizi are both good players, but without Kikis and now without PoE...

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
are you going to moan about team balance again?

:^)

I think team balance is crucial to the enjoyment of the game overall though. If it's stacked and a complete stomp then that's not really fun. We can't really avoid situations like this but we can minimize these types of situations by balancing the teams. If you guys don't like me complaining about team balance then I'll definitely refrain from doing so moving forward.

garath

I think team balance is crucial to the enjoyment of the game overall though. If it's stacked and a complete stomp then that's not really fun. We can't really avoid situations like this but we can minimize these types of situations by balancing the teams. If you guys don't like me complaining about team balance then I'll definitely refrain from doing so moving forward.

I tend to agree with this. The best games are more evenly balanced. Obviously with an in-house it's not always going to be easy to balance but there are basic stacking that can be avoided - I.E. putting ghost and newt on the same team ;)

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Has the community shrunk or grown since a year or two ago? Just curious.....

Talking about the LoLGAF community.

garath

Has the community shrunk or grown since a year or two ago? Just curious.....

Talking about the LoLGAF community.

Been pretty steady? Lost a few. Gained a few.

I'm not a good spokesperson though. I don't play with gaffers often. Newt and ghost once in a blue moon (if they are smurfing). Type2 if he logs on. Pretty much it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom