• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
azir skin looks cool, looks like an actual harrowing skin

i don't get what the other skins are supposed to reference, but i guess they look ok?

why is gragas solaire?

i don't get it

also illavoid makes so much sense, dunno how i didn't think of it

Newt

More skins for Ryze and Gragas? Just what everyone wanted! So unprecedented!
Getting pathetic already. Next skin batch will probably feature Lee Sin, Teemo, Yi and Annie skins. So excited.

Forgot Tristana got a legendary. Haha. Priorities are real.
Nobody likes Karma though. Why make skins for her.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Last Ryze skin was 2012, and even though he has an outdated model it doesn't seem like he's on the bench for a VU anytime soon. This kind of skin is actually nice.

Nev

Banned
Last Ryze skin was 2012, and even though he has an outdated model it doesn't seem like he's on the bench for a VU anytime soon. This kind of skin is actually nice.

They said his VU was ready a long time ago. Why they haven't released it yet is a question you should ask the wonderful content planners at Riot. And I don't care how long it's been since his last skin. He has fucking NINE skins, while Yorick has two skins, and they're so old they come from an era where champions got two release skins. What about Swain? Galio? Bard? Diana? Sion? And I'm not even bringing Taric and Poppy to the table.

Nobody likes Karma though. Why make skins for her.

Better to be "not liked" to generally despised like Ryze, Yi, Annie or Teemo.

Skux

People forgetting to assign masteries :\

yyLK090.jpg

Yorick doesn't get skins because Riot doesn't want him being played period. His kit is cancer so he's basically not in the game until he finally gets reworked.

Ambition

So i'm just now reading the minion change and what the fuck lmao. Who thought it was a good idea to implement that into the game? Was it even tested on the PBE? I don't remember reading anything about it - Winning a 4v5 will be near impossible now.

Nev

Banned
Yorick doesn't get skins because Riot doesn't want him being played period. His kit is cancer so he's basically not in the game until he finally gets reworked.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah

Because Ryze, Yi and Annie are so healthy. They spread more cancer than Teemo and Diana combined. Only thing more cancerigenous than Ryze or Yi is Irelia, Vi and Akali, but that's the epitome of cancer kits.

I'd rather play against nothing but 5 man comps made of only the champions you mentioned than having Yorick be good with his current kit again.

kenbo

So i'm just now reading the minion change and what the fuck lmao. Who thought it was a good idea to implement that into the game? Was it even tested on the PBE? I don't remember reading anything about it - Winning a 4v5 will be near impossible now.
Nah I've thought about the minion change and it's alright by me

It forces the winning team to have to play proactively

Unfortunately 4v5s will be harder, but they're rare already and why should Riot balance around non standard team numbers anyway?

zkylon

zkylewd
Nah I've thought about the minion change and it's alright by me

It forces the winning team to have to play proactively

Unfortunately 4v5s will be harder, but they're rare already and why should Riot balance around non standard team numbers anyway?
yeah that's true

it makes it more difficult for the winning team to just starve you to victory

also face it konbo

everyone hates ryze

ryze sucks

kenbo

"Just over 700 "Splash_Tile" assets were added in today's update. These are small square cut outs of each champion and skin. Not sure what these will be used for based on file destination."

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Icons for mastery chests?

Icons for rank 6-7 mastery???

Icons for end of game screen for new client???

Getting pathetic already. Next skin batch will probably feature Lee Sin, Teemo, Yi and Annie skins. So excited.

Forgot Tristana got a legendary. Haha. Priorities are real.

How I feel ._.

It's been like 3 years since Xelnath talked about a gameplay update to Yorick. Does Xelnath even work at Riot still? I liked him..

End of game screen uses the big round splashes like draft

Normally I'd say those are for bans but why would they have skins then? For all that is holy please give me champ summoner icons

zkylon

zkylewd
Gragas Caskbreaker
Entirely new model! (praises the sun!)
QoL particle change for his barrel!

it's 750 so he won't do the pose

just feels super weird that they went that way for solaire..

Maybe they're going to be used for the in-game mini map champion icons? Are they the same size as those files?
they just look like the icons in champion select

kenbo

End of game screen uses the big round splashes like draft

Normally I'd say those are for bans but why would they have skins then? For all that is holy please give me champ summoner icons
???
How can we fit those giant round splashes at end of game screen

How I feel ._.
you two should form a club

Maybe they're going to be used for the in-game mini map champion icons? Are they the same size as those files?

minimap uses round icons and skin splashes would make things too confusing

Neol

Gnar
Mega Gnar attack range increased to 175 from 150

Nasus
Attack range increased to 175 from 125

Nautilus
Attack range increased to 225 from 175

Sejuani

Sion
Attack range increased to 175 from 150

Shyvana
Dragon Form attack range increased to 175 from 125

Tahm Kench
Attack Range lowered to 175 from 200

Trundle

Xin Zhao
Attack range increased to 225 from 175

Zac

Holy crap yessss

kenbo

Damn.......................................

Can we get an ADC dragon line?

Imagine grave's shotgun replaced with a dragon

Imagine corki riding a dragon with fireyspells (holy shit this one writes itself)

Imagine jinx carrying a twin headed dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom