• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
these dragon skins better lead up to dragon master swain

and then all the dragon skins get disabled because it's dragon master swain

I will be cross if it does not

jerd

these dragon skins better lead up to dragon master swain

and then all the dragon skins get disabled because it's dragon master swain

I will be cross if it does not

I heard they have it pinned for season 20 as a follow up to dragon master shyvana

750 tier of course

zkylon

zkylewd
was just curious

i'm not a big fan of her kit or design, but i dunno, need to see her in action

I heard they have it pinned for season 20 as a follow up to dragon master shyvana

750 tier of course
i just hope there's a dragon master j4 skin that has shy on a leash on his back animation or something

speaking of, wouldn't it be awesome if some champions showed up in another champion's recall animation in general?

750 tier of course

was just curious

i'm not a big fan of her kit or design, but i dunno, need to see her in action

i just hope there's a dragon master j4 skin that has shy on a leash

SHYVANA IS A DRAGON
J4 ALREADY HAS A DRAGON RELATED SKIN

I will end both of you if it means I'm that much closer to Dragon Master Swain.

REEEEEEEEEEE

zkylon

zkylewd
just picture it

j4 is gonna back

and shy flies below him in dragon form and sits him on her dragon neck and the leash falls in his hand

but then poof she transforms back into a cute and shy dragongirl and j4 is like riding her and gets all embarrassed

wouldn't that be the absolute best

There only needs to be one champion+bird champion, and Riot has spoken that it's Quinn.

No one cares about Swiggity Swain.

That was his thing! That was Swains! It's not fair! It isn't fair at all! They took it away from him! They took everything away!

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who remembers Dragon Master Swain at this point...I think of him often, how cool he would be..

just picture it

j4 is gonna back

and shy flies below him in dragon form and sits him on her dragon neck and the leash falls in his hand

but then poof she transforms back into a cute and shy dragongirl and j4 is like riding her and gets all embarrassed

The best part would be that swain doesn't get a skin, and no one would play him.

jerd

Wait wait wait wait wait wait

Pushing advantage
Minions get combat bonuses when your team has a level advantage over the opposing team
Comboing with the turret changes above, minions now get stronger to help the winning team press their advantage and close out the game
MINION DAMAGE BONUSIf your team's average level is higher than the enemy's, your minions deal 10% bonus damage to enemy minions. If you've taken cumulatively more turrets than the enemy team, damage is further increased by 10% for each turret you have over your opponents.
ENRAGEIf your team's average level is at least 3 higher than the enemy's and you've taken 2 or more towers in a given lane, your minions in that lane deal 90% more damage to enemy minions
MINION DAMAGE REDUCTIONIf your team's average level is higher than the enemy's, your minions take less damage from enemy minions equal to (tower differential x level differential) + 1. This number can't fall below 1.
IRONCLADIf your team's average level is at least 3 higher than the enemy's and you've taken 2 or more towers in a given lane, your minions in that lane take 7 less damage from enemy minions

What? I didn't see this

I know it's been talked about but i don't think it got posted. Seems wrong to me. Winning the early game is massive now. Pantheon will be a jungle god if this goes through. New warrior is already great on him and nobody does early game better than him

Quonny

Actually it forces the winning team to take action. Stronger minions = less minions for the winning team to farm = easier for the losing team to farm.

drawkcaB

Oh Lordy that Hecarim skin is gorgeous. Varus and Braum skin are damn solid too at their price tiers. And of course gotta get that Trist skin to complete the set, looks amazing.

PBE said:
Nautilus
Attack range increased to 225 from 175

Sejuani
Attack range increased to 175 from 125

Sion
Attack range increased to 175 from 150

Trundle
Attack range increased to 175 from 125

Xin Zhao
Attack range increased to 225 from 175

Hnngnngggg

PBE said:
Hecarim
Base mana decreased to 277.2 from 327.2
Mana growth increased to 40 from 37

...Why? His mana in the jungle isn't that great in 5.22 and without flask or mana pots his mana pool is going to get exhausted in a heartbeat. I fully expect Riot will have to take another look at the Hecarim mana costs nerfs from when he was pick/ban during S5.

kenbo

just picture it

j4 is gonna back

Why don't you go write some fanfiction?

Calvero

Banned
i was in the loading screen and League crashed, and now it won't even open. it won't even give me an error message or something. it just refuses to even begin to open. i'm not looking forward to a time penalty :(

ooooh my god the Trist skin is amazing and so adorable. I don't even play her but be still my heart, and my wallet.

EDIT: I JUST SAW THE DEATH ANIMATION. NOOOOOOO

i was in the loading screen and League crashed, and now it won't even open. it won't even give me an error message or something. it just refuses to even begin to open. i'm not looking forward to a time penalty :(

Open task manager

end all processes of league

try it again

it's possible you got a very rare error where it'll just refuse to open though

zkylon

zkylewd
we finished our last comic (i guess it's a manhwa since ptcrow's korean?) not long ago and we still have some stuff left to upload so we're taking a break for a bit

Newt

Savage.
97a5312b94d0da3fbc28a287642f4c97.png

kenbo

#1 thread is an ape joke

classy.

Seriously though, where is forg1ven going? i keep going off the forg1ven hype but the man is a walking highlight reel somebody just needs to learn to control him

hes like a lvl100 pokemon

Newt

#1 thread is an ape joke

classy.

Seriously though, where is forg1ven going? i keep going off the forg1ven hype but the man is a walking highlight reel somebody just needs to learn to control him

I thought he was gonna join RNG?

jerd

#1 thread is an ape joke

classy.

pair him up with a gruff middle aged veteran on his way to retirement playing for the last place team and you have yourself a damn fine underdog movie

zkylon

zkylewd
THIS IS GONNA TICKLE Now grants 10/15/20/25/30 Armor and Magic Resist for 4 seconds. This can stack up to 4 times on Graves on each cast. Damaging non-minions refreshes True Grit.
doesn't mention true grit anywhere else -__-

wtf is true grit

Skux

The dream

9SxykKy.png

Crit is also really easy to come by as well especially since arpen can be optional now. ER, IE and PD gives you 70% and you can even go nuts and max it out with Hurricane or Shiv.

kenbo

He stacks it every time he casts E

If he auto attacks, it resets the duration of the current stack. If he doesn't auto anything for 4 seconds, it falls off.

zkylon

zkylewd
ah ok

it's really dumb to say it resets true grit when you don't mention what true grit is, riot

also i'll say it again: new kogmaw ruins everything that was cool about old kogmaw

probably my least favorite rework ever, if anything because of how unnecessary it was

zkylon

zkylewd
wot

they tell u in his ability description

E - Quickdraw
REMOVED - WASTE OF AMMO No longer grants attack speed
LOCK AND LOAD Now resets Graves' basic attack timer and refills 1 Shell
THIS IS GONNA TICKLE Now grants 10/15/20/25/30 Armor and Magic Resist for 4 seconds. This can stack up to 4 times on Graves on each cast. Damaging non-minions refreshes True Grit.
COOLDOWN 22/20/18/16/14 seconds ⇒ 18/17/16/15/14 seconds
COOLDOWN REFUND 1 second per basic attack ⇒ 0.5 seconds per bullet hit

no it doesn't

silly rito missed it

kenbo

no it doesn't

silly rito missed it
tooltip vs patch notes.
show me the tooltips
ah ok

it's really dumb to say it resets true grit when you don't mention what true grit is, riot

also i'll say it again: new kogmaw ruins everything that was cool about old kogmaw

probably my least favorite rework ever, if anything because of how unnecessary it was

As a person who loved old kogmaw, he just felt like a worse jinx at times (hence why pros had lots of jinx comps but kogmaw was left behind)

All those jinx tahm kench comps but no kogmaw.... because he was just a bad version of her.

now he just spits a line of damage in a straight line

hes like a midget terminator if the terminator was ugly and a dog and drank a bottle of ipecac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom