• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferga

there's a few ppl from the old days gone, like scy and ferrio. rex and soda and dobs show up every now and then, and there's a some new people

so i'd say it's about the same in numbers

famous last words

I'm still mostly here.

When I was posting a shit tonne, it was usually theorycrafting for new champs that came every fortnight and raging about solo queue. Those two things are pretty meh to me now. I just play for the fun of it nowadays.

Don't even read patch notes until champ select.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Did someone say OP Sona? :D

Oh wait nvm, Fallout is devouring my life.

zkylon

zkylewd
my plan for tomorrow is to play like 8 hours of fallout 4 so i have enough hours played to have the right to complain about it :>

23qwerty

just had the most intense thresh against the world all hope was lost play to win the game

gonna get some video of it shortly but it was pretty crazy

zkylon

zkylewd
too bad you can't have gay couples

50 cent + bowie would've been great

hopefully modding will pave the way towards freedom of sexual orientation

Tried running a few jungle clears in customs. Kinda feels rough. The jungle item upgrades feel so expensive and far away. Sometimes I feel tempted to just stick to a T2 jungle item.

zkylon

zkylewd
Sounds like other M samus

if only samus 15 minutes in went fuck it and forgot about her baby and became a venture capitalist funding settlements all over and managing wasteland enterprise for resource gathering and other timewasty stuff

it's the eternal struggle

rito wastes so many people making ahri skins that they can't get their artists to program mod tools so we can mod in a bunch of ahri skins

jerd

Tried running a few jungle clears in customs. Kinda feels rough. The jungle item upgrades feel so expensive and far away. Sometimes I feel tempted to just stick to a T2 jungle item.

For warrior junglers i think getting machete/talisman then going warhammer before finishing your smite item is prob gonna be the way to go. For other enchants too probably because otherwise you wait sooooo long without combat stats but i think def the way to go for warrior. I'd imagine at least the combine cost for the smite items will get toned back a bit but idk ive honestly barely touched sr on this patch

This
Plat
border tho
lmu9I0Kl.jpg

kenbo

if only samus 15 minutes in went fuck it and forgot about her baby and became a venture capitalist funding settlements all over and managing wasteland enterprise for resource gathering and other timewasty stuff

it's the eternal struggle

rito wastes so many people making ahri skins that they can't get their artists to program mod tools so we can mod in a bunch of ahri skins
Isn't that what league craft basically is?
For warrior junglers i think getting machete/talisman then going warhammer before finishing your smite item is prob gonna be the way to go. For other enchants too probably because otherwise you wait sooooo long without combat stats but i think def the way to go for warrior. I'd imagine at least the combine cost for the smite items will get toned back a bit but idk ive honestly barely touched sr on this patch
Yeah I think that's the more optimal route now, esp without rangers smite anymore

What's the point of upgrading your jungle item to something that doesn't help you jungle?
Do we not get ward skins anymore? I got the border, Sivir and icon but no ward skin.
Ward skins are for ranked team games only.

patchday

Are you guys enjoying your new Sivir skin? I only had time to do my promos last season so went to silver 2. Havent seen her in my games yet

Been playing Quinn. Even played a Quinn jungler match :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom