• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Specially now that Cait's traps are so important, you can deny her many headshots with proper spellshield use!

If you value your sanity don't pick Sivir into Cait ever

The mastery tree feels so fucked now.

Eh, looks a lot of Borderlands skill three now rather than World of Warcraft Skill three.

1565661-lilith.jpg

zkylon

zkylewd
Well boredlands is a shooter and 5.22 is adc patch aka shooter ppl patch so it checks out

Hopefully s7 they'll take inspiration from dishonored :>

Nev

Banned
I don't enjoy a lot of the things from this patch, but I do enjoy that games are no longer a 45 minutes farm-fest and that if you win your lanes, you probably will win the game. No more "let's push mid early with the advantage or they have guaranteed comeback" bullshit. Fuck you Irelia ^^

garath

I don't enjoy a lot of the things from this patch, but I do enjoy that games are no longer a 45 minutes farm-fest and that if you win your lanes, you probably will win the game. No more "let's push mid early with the advantage or they have guaranteed comeback" bullshit. Fuck you Irelia ^^

Yep. That was the worst part about the last season. Early advantage was almost meaningless. It often came down to team comp or late game super champs.

Tried ER-TF Lucian. Sucks. I would still rather have the ASPD to kite.

But on another note, I realize that the change to TF is a buff to Nasus.

Nekofrog

Banned
the creepblock and pathing problem that has been accumulating and getting worse and worse over the past 6 months has reached an all time level of bullshit. come on riot. when I auto path in circles in top lane to get to 1 minion and have 2 of my own right in front of it, something has gone horribly wrong

Is it me or this new jungle is weird? The new masteries and jungle is making my clear so bad for some champions. Has anyone had a successful first clear on khazix yet? I feel like my clear these days is worst. On the bright side, at least poppy's first clear is great :^)

Bacon

never heard of hauntzer
never heard of sven
never heard of kasing

....wait, did bjerg say that they chose a roster of english speaking players because everyone in finals spoke the same language? CORRELATION IS NOT CAUSATION BJERG. THAT IS NOT IT.

I'ma slap that kid.

Welp breezy has never heard of three really good players wrap it up tsm he's always dead on

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I still remember the days when people said rageblade should have been deleted because nobody uses it.

But Riots pushing it for season 6 it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom