• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just snapped my fuckin' headset...the wire got stuck on a chair and I didn't notice. I'm ready for a wireless one. Anyone here use a wireless headset that could recommend me one?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Just snapped my fuckin' headset...the wire got stuck on a chair and I didn't notice. I'm ready for a wireless one. Anyone here use a wireless headset that could recommend me one?
Modmic 4.0 + wired headset with the cable suspended from a high point on your desk so your chair doesn't go over it.

Nekofrog

Banned
i was in a ranked 5s game where the enemy team all had 5 blue trinkets

they'd drop their 5 1hp visible wards while had vision control of baron, we'd kill the wards, and then they were forced to facecheck because they didn't have yellow trinkets to get proper vision

pls don't go 5 blues in ranked 5s, it doesnt work rofl

Modmic 4.0 + wired headset with the cable suspended from a high point on your desk so your chair doesn't go over it.
I was looking for wireless...but I do have a $250 pair of headphones with a nice headphone amp too that I never get a chance to use. Never knew something like this exists. Might have to grab it.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I was looking for wireless...but I do have a $250 pair of headphones with a nice headphone amp too that I never get a chance to use. Never knew something like this exists. Might have to grab it.
I've used the 2.0 2.3 3.1 and 4.0 and will vouch for it. I prefer it over my Blue Yeti.
Much easier to pair and better than most of the wireless headsets on the market FWIW. If you need need wireless I don't have a suggestion.

I've used the 2.0 2.3 3.1 and 4.0 and will vouch for it. I prefer it over my Blue Yeti.
Much easier to pair and better than most of the wireless headsets on the market FWIW. If you need need wireless I don't have a suggestion.
I don't particularly need wireless. Just was interested in it since I get annoyed by having so many wires. My cable management at my desk is god awful....But yeah. It does look good. I'll probably give it a try. It isn't super expensive either way, so won't hurt. Much appreciated.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I don't particularly need wireless. Just was interested in it since I get annoyed by having so many wires. My cable management at my desk is god awful....But yeah. It does look good. I'll probably give it a try. It isn't super expensive either way, so won't hurt. Much appreciated.
Yeah, I had problems with wires too, just got an audio extension cable and run it through the top of the desk so it hangs down. Also less weight on the headset that way.

Nekofrog

Banned
so you guys have been noticing that some keystrokes aren't registering, right?

it doesn't matter what champion I play, sometimes there are games where I have to press my Q multiple times for it to do anything.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim

it doesn't matter what champion I play, sometimes there are games where I have to press my Q multiple times for it to do anything.
Tons of people on Reddit mentioned it happening

Newt

newt gifted me armor of the fucking fifth age taric
a5c8622685fa743a1302ecc0463cc835.png

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I think this is the most unhappy I've been with in game balance in a long time.

i bought armor of the fifth age taric for myself because it's a good skin and its gonna be even better when homie gets his VU

also taric is really fun to fuck around with

edit: devourer wasn't in preseason last year newt cmon

but yeah I haven't played more than two games in this patch because there's so much unfun shit to play against. which sucks because i want to play league.

I'm pretty sure the shadow zealots in the SC2 Legacy of the Void expansion are the same voice actor as Zeds. saying like the same thing about shadows.

Talents

Banned
That doesn't make it okay to make the game this unbalanced.

I thought that was the main point of the pre season. To implement insane things to see how they work, and then tune them down from there. The game would be boring if Rito always went with the safe option.

Happened once with ignite and once with another random ability. Thought it was just my internet but it did feel different.

i doubt its related but i often have an issue with xin zhao where i'll e-q-w very quickly and the W won't register. it's not a keyboard issue because i have NKRO.

Well stuff is weird.
I'm actually having problems last hitting due to pathing, even if I can hit the champ at melee range for some reason my champ likes to walk around as if theres still distance to close.
Also with abilities not going off on command, really missed a lot of combos.

I'm sure it will get resolved soon
I'm not bad i swr.

Though someone should tell me how to play anivia since im butt

KOCMOHABT

gotta say, was scared of all these changes and yes some things are op (guinsoo wtffff) but overall I feel like i have a great deal of fun lately in the games. I don't know what exactly, but games feel great (mostly playing solo/duoq)

Maybe it's the feeling to be able to carry from basically any position, idk

MaxiLive

I've not been enjoying the pre-season as one or two deaths on a team can quickly snowball into someone not being relevant for the whole game due to exp disadvantage. I've played 10 or so games and all of them have been stomps one way or another with 2 towers taken within 10 minutes in one of the lanes.

Also if you are a good ADC and can get 2/3 kills early game then its GG if you just go for turrets with a 2/3 man squad as the opposing team can push quickly enough to counter attack and due to the level advantage you can just squash anyone who tries to fight.

I'm sure it will all balance out over time but so far it seems to be stomp central, I've actually been playing ARAMs that have much more of a swing between them.

I would love to see some high level team play with the new pre-season as I can see matches becoming explosive with the amount of towers, split pushing and other tactics teams will use. For SoloQ at my level though as soon as someone gets a few kills there isn't enough coordination to shut them down.

kenbo

For Kiunch:
i11294887145.jpg

I've not been enjoying the pre-season as one or two deaths on a team can quickly snowball into someone not being relevant for the whole game due to exp disadvantage. I've played 10 or so games and all of them have been stomps one way or another with 2 towers taken within 10 minutes in one of the lanes.

Also if you are a good ADC and can get 2/3 kills early game then its GG if you just go for turrets with a 2/3 man squad as the opposing team can push quickly enough to counter attack and due to the level advantage you can just squash anyone who tries to fight.

I'm sure it will all balance out over time but so far it seems to be stomp central, I've actually been playing ARAMs that have much more of a swing between them.

I would love to see some high level team play with the new pre-season as I can see matches becoming explosive with the amount of towers, split pushing and other tactics teams will use. For SoloQ at my level though as soon as someone gets a few kills there isn't enough coordination to shut them down.

its not really about the exp advantage, its the farm loss - minions are worth heaps of gold now - meaning that deaths are worth even more

Which is a good thing. Beating your lane opponent needs to actually matter, enough of that preschool sport competition attitude of last season.
I like the vfx of thunderlord's and shiv though
I think the Shiv proc is wayy too tame. Old Shiv went WOOOOOOOOSH and you could clearly see when it happened, new Shiv is kind of like a discreet fart, hard to notice sometimes.

HowZatOZ

Banned
If I let someone else jungle the game usually ends up turning to shit unless we get a fluke feed in a lane. So, my solution is simple. I jungle. I've found it so much easier and more fun just jungling when I can due to the control I have over lanes. If I fuck up it's at least on my shoulders, and I can try to rectify it.

kenbo

Which is a good thing. Beating your lane opponent needs to actually matter, enough of that preschool sport competition attitude of last season.

I think the Shiv proc is wayy too tame. Old Shiv went WOOOOOOOOSH and you could clearly see when it happened, new Shiv is kind of like a discreet fart, hard to notice sometimes.

I fart on your opinion

garath

Omg yes. It has been killing my Elise. My last game it felt like my Q just wasn't registering. Felt like when my internet was bad and I kept messing up her combos. She takes a lot more keystrokes than a lot of the other champs I play.

That and the creep block have been killing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom