• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenbo

is it nsfw if im not a furry

edit: err top of page
i know what will make you guys happy

KNTOgNW.png

Leezard

I'll repost it for the new page.
https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/3t7tm4/oriannas_q_range_was_reduced_on_patch_522/

ok ori was nerfed i don't care what the reasoning is i got a motive to complain now yay

you don't mess with ori, rito

you don't fucking mess with ori

yea i just expect better from boko, specially when i'm not being bickerish myself

i like her original design and the skin is ok, it's just that both splashes don't look great

she looks very much like an unlikable douchebag in both splashes
So it turns out ori did not get nerfed.

xypherous on reddit said:
> Orianna's Comand Attack range was effectively reduced this patch, and I hope this is a bug.

It's not a bug. We updated the texture for the base range ring to be far more accurate than the previous one. It'll look like the ball range is smaller - but that's because the ring itself is bigger and more accurate. :p

This affects *every* base ring in the game - not just Orianna. If you're using the ring as your guide - you'll be off because the ring is larger - rather than her skill ability is smaller.

...Actually, now that I say that - that reminds me that I need to double check the list of skills which effectively cheat on their visual range and double-check to see that they're all updated.

hey folks.

as an early Christmas/holiday gift and to say thank you to you guys for supporting me before i got my job I'm gonna drop 1000 RP into your accounts. It won't expire so you can use it whenever you want. There's some Snowdown skins coming up and Dragon Trainer Trist, or you could put it towards Illaoi or whatever.

First 20 to PM me with your Summoner name and server gets 1K RP.

why does rekkles keep playing support... is he transitioning into the support role??
I don't think so, when asked about whatever Fnatic was announcing this week he said it wasn't roster changes or anything.

Unless he's switching it up with Yellowstar, that is.

patchday

PM sent to you Costy! I hope all the regular posters get the bonus :)

Looking forward to the new champ. I made sure to keep the RP saved for her.

My IP is going to go towards the cheap supports like Soraka :) I still haven't purchased some of the cheaper heroes

Wait a minute, I just thought of something, do Runaan crits proc Reaver's mana regain as well?

In case your infinite mana needs to be infiniter

garath

Riot costy is a scholar and a gentleman as always.

So I think riot has definitely accomplished their goal of faster, more action packed games. Granted gold is usually filled with kills anyways but I've noticed faster games and teams really trying to push their advantage more than usual. I am more than ok with this. Need to have the minion changes go through to hammer it home.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
hey folks.

as an early Christmas/holiday gift and to say thank you to you guys for supporting me before i got my job I'm gonna drop 1000 RP into your account
Thanks for doing this. I hope you enjoy working there. It's a really cool place to be.

zkylon

zkylewd
So it turns out ori did not get nerfed.
yeah i'm bad at jokes but i thought it was pretty obvious that it was just an indicator thing :p

is it nsfw if im not a furry

edit: err top of page
i know what will make you guys happy

KNTOgNW.png
srsly boko

stop stealing my job

hey folks.

as an early Christmas/holiday gift and to say thank you to you guys for supporting me before i got my job I'm gonna drop 1000 RP into your accounts. It won't expire so you can use it whenever you want. There's some Snowdown skins coming up and Dragon Trainer Trist, or you could put it towards Illaoi or whatever.

First 20 to PM me with your Summoner name and server gets 1K RP.
snowdown skins

this i'm interested

ziggs and katarina already have theirs

it has to be an ahri skin

too bad leblanc also has hers with that shitty splash :<

kenbo

yeah i'm bad at jokes but i thought it was pretty obvious that it was just an indicator thing :p

srsly boko

stop stealing my job

snowdown skins

this i'm interested

ziggs and katarina already have theirs

it has to be an ahri skin

too bad leblanc also has hers with that shitty splash :<
We're a team

Newt

Goddamn it Ghost, armor of the fifth age Taric was actually a good skin that suits you.

Also, I dunno if my PM made it, but if it did thank you Rito Costy :s!

zkylon

zkylewd
i think fifth age taric is a fantastic pink skin and you should be thankful you got such a great gift from noota

so make velkoz happen

JulianImp

I made it! I had bought some RP to get harrowing blitz and have some leftovers for any other skins I might like, and this extra bit of RP means I'll probably be going for a new skin soon. Just checked that december's skin sales were posted but there isn't anything I'm interested in, so I guess my skin buylist will remain like it was with dragon trist, deep thresh, koi nami and either winter or beach lulu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom