• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
lmao huni wants to leave fnc to come to na and play adc

he's perfect for clg

what in the actual fuck

Yea this is all basically how I feel as well. The combination of Riot kind of dragging their feet on immediate fixes since it's preseason and the kind of "outdated" AP mage builds in the face of things like more prevalent lifesteal and GW nerfs mean that ironically what is/was probably the most popular spot is falling on "hard" times.

I have been legit shocked how easy it has been to get mid for me lately if I want it (and thankfully Ziggs plays almost the same as ever + the ability to siege well like he still can has gotten a lot rarer while maintaining some value). And when I get it? Most of the time it's vs a AD mid that can make use of the new items.

How much of this is just wanting to try out new stuff I may never know, but it feels weird when so many teams have little to no AP damage and don't really feel punished for doing so. If it's not a champ specific mechanic shredding through armor it's a stupid item combo like Ragelade + friends. And because of the aforementioned dragging, I can't really tell what is and isn't considered a problem by Riot that needs fixing outside of the incredibly obvious.
tbh i don't think mid is weak right now (although it is weaker than before and imo relatively weaker to other classes now).

passive gold gain changes made ap itemization changes not be the end of the world but it's just weird how it's changed how the class feels as a whole, it's just rough to have to save up that much money when giong back, specially if you're not doing good in lane

i don't like it much

ChrisD

Enemies probably did something stupid here (right off the bat I see Sona still has her Spellthief), but it's been a long time since I've seen a comeback like this. Don't know if their Trynd was just bad and hopping on FotM, or if combination of Wukong knock-up, my Whimsy and Ult, and Annie's stun just kept him down. Probably the former, since he didn't have a QSS after the fifth time he got wombo'd, but hey.

Nekofrog

Banned
this offseason has had the most confusing transition announcements ever in the history of league

like last season was "wow, that's a cool trade/move" for a lot of players

this season is like "wtf, doublelift on TSM? Huni to NA as ADC?"

like brain bending shit going on

this offseason has had the most confusing transition announcements ever in the history of league

like last season was "wow, that's a cool trade/move" for a lot of players

this season is like "wtf, doublelift on TSM? Huni to NA as ADC?"

like brain bending shit going on
clg has the last mindbenders

zkylon

zkylewd
that's why the only two players in the world you can ever be a fan of are

madlife and faker

the only two worthy of your adoration

the rest will just toy with your heart and throw it in the trash

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah but madlife will never betray me

he's a support forever

i don't even like cj, i just like madlife so even if he changed teams i'd still love him

wtf are you doing huni

Kenai

Weird question but can anyone explain why so many Braums (support obv) love to try to steal red-side Gromp? I never see anyone else try who isn't an actual jungler (and that in itself it pretty weird, they usually go after red or blue buff), but in the last month I have seen no less than 8 try, to the point where it is more predictable than clever.

I put down a ward to the sounds of "wtf?"and without fail they come up and get whomped cause I always call that they are coming. Was this some "pro-strat" I missed the memo on?

Edit:

tbh i don't think mid is weak right now (although it is weaker than before and imo relatively weaker to other classes now).

passive gold gain changes made ap itemization changes not be the end of the world but it's just weird how it's changed how the class feels as a whole, it's just rough to have to save up that much money when giong back, specially if you're not doing good in lane

i don't like it much

Well yea ppl messing up more from forgetting new build strats or vsing mid champs with new builds they aren't used to like Ez/Quinn combined with the game being more snowbally in general (and the higher gold cost) will probably have that effect. I don't feel super weak either, at least not with the mid champs I like to play (going back the the Chalice line on Ziggs wasn't a huge change from before-Moro for me, Fizz is still good, Annie's still good, Karma's still good though I do miss Moro a lot on her).

I guess it's pretty prevalent top too since even the weaker splitpushers can take a tower fast is they can waveclear worth a damn, but maybe the old guard still sporting TP mask it less? And there are less AP mages top to obv.

I dunno. It's definitely still in flux so i wanna see where everything falls into place before I claim my personal take on it. My immediate reaction is "well, at least bad games feel like they are over quicker".

I told you guys this would be Swains year

he's the best with the keystone

and soon he shall be the greatest with his dragon master skin

this is Swains year

Yorick is gutter trash from a design standpoint. Why would you even play that, how do you have fun.

You play him like a monster, it's incredibly fun

You lane all day, laughing at the pitiful attempts of your opponent trying to harass you and gank you

You then keep farming, being a general dick to your team and ignoring them

about 30 minutes in when you fully complete your build because of all your farming, you go with your team and you just laugh at everyone

Ult your adc or something, and then laugh as the enemy team dances trying to avoid fighting

in general just be a dick

jerd

Thunderlord's is on a big cooldown right? Couldn't we just put deathfire on one too?

But yeah it probably just shouldn't apply to dots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom