• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it weird that I feel uncomfortable playing ADC even though I am gold 2?
Ever since 5.22 I also get more confused in what items should I buy
There's nothing to be confused about, really. Grab a damage component of your main damage item, finish an AS item preferrably Shiv, finish your main damage item then work with what the enemy is building. Grab a LW if they get some armor, finish Dominik's if they are getting armor and HP, grab Reminder if you're vs Mundo, grab a second AS item if you're just vs squishies, and so on.

HowZatOZ

Banned
If you leave spawn without buying a trinket the game automatically gives you the ward totem when you get out of base.

It's good that I no longer have to play it cool and hope no one notices when I forget my trinket anymore.
Ah that now makes sense why I had a trinket when I'd forgotten to buy items. Nice little change.

Ferga

3 games in a row where I get laner fed off ganks but lose because people feel like 1v5ing....

I know it's preseason and all but these fucking diamond 5s are shitting up my mmr.

kenbo

3 games in a row where I get laner fed off ganks but lose because people feel like 1v5ing....

I know it's preseason and all but these fucking diamond 5s are shitting up my mmr.

I thought this game was super snowbally and decided after the first few deaths?

garath

Is it just me or is Kha absolutely terrible since the preseason update

He's actually still really good. Have to adjust your start though.

Start machete and 2-3 real health pots. Not the talisman and refillable potion like the game suggests. I did that the first time and got executed on red buff.

Also try 12/18 masteries. It makes for a healthier clear and despite my concerns about affecting his burst, it still seems OK to me.

He's ok imo Fiddlesticks on the other hand.. lmao
The change to the ap jungle item just destroyed him, but made it way better for everyone else.
I think there is always going to be that 1 or few champs that are just going to be out of the meta till the get reworked or some big changes happen.

Leezard

maybe hecarim is actually that size? I mean look at malph's splash art and compare him in game.
Blood Knight Hecarim:
gm57fZC.jpg

I think they take some artistic liberty and different skins can be different sizes.

zkylon

zkylewd
Blood Knight Hecarim:

I think they take some artistic liberty and different skins can be different sizes.

that's just a giant dude

if there's one thing rito is always correct at is consistency specially among splash arts

yes sir

If you leave spawn without buying a trinket the game automatically gives you the ward totem when you get out of base.

It's good that I no longer have to play it cool and hope no one notices when I forget my trinket anymore.
didn't know that and that is indeed super cool for idiots such as me

whenever i forget trinket (which happens kind of often) i'll often forget about it every time i shop and be trinketless for like 15 minutes lol

killatopak

Gold Member
Finally done finalizing my builds on my most used champs. Took me while to remake my custom item sets and masteries. I wish Riot would store them server side though cause it being stored locally makes it hard for me to play outside.

phinious

The change to the ap jungle item just destroyed him, but made it way better for everyone else.
I think there is always going to be that 1 or few champs that are just going to be out of the meta till the get reworked or some big changes happen.

Wonder if cinderhulk fiddle with tanky ap items would be legit. He has cc.... Sorry yolo queue, we are gonna find out!

Newt

I just realized.

Rush was #1 in Kr solo q.
Incarnation was #1 EU solo.
Sneaky was #1 in NA solo q.
Lemon was #1 in NA solo q (for a long ass time in season 2).
Hai was #1 in NA solo q at one point too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom