• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenbo

Sigh, Huni and Reignover to NA is all but confirmed now

fuck EU gather some money get a loan from your govt or something

and seriously if huni's going to a new team (immortals prob) why is he swapping to ADC???
he probably has deep seated 'i wanna carry every game' issues

patchday

Huh, just noticed I got this nice Silver border from hitting Silver last season. I am wondering something. Let's say I play so awful I get bounced out of Silver before Season 6 starts. Will I lose my new shiny border?

Also, what's the deal with the team builder taking so long to play a game? The two times I tried it I spent almost ten minutes to find a group, then five or so extra minutes to complete the team, and finally over ten more minutes on top of all that to find a game. While it eliminates most of the problems of playing normals (which mostly amount to people ignoring their teammates and locking on whatever, or ending up with no jungle or double top), it's a pain that it almost looks like I could almost play a whole normal game in the time it takes me to complete all the preparations for a team builder game.

Teambuilder really held me back a little. It didn't prepare me for ranked matches in regards to learning to counterpick and role chars to mesh with the team.

Now the new Teambuilder mode will be the business. For now, when I practice in normals I mostly just do the Normal Draft mode

That's my Quarter's worth of advice from a Silver

Edwardo

Didn't Huni originally play a different lane? I remember reading an article about fnatics owner or manager or whoever when he went to South Korea to recruit the new team.

zkylon

zkylewd
i prefer to pay and not have to grind

but wish it was a bit cheaper like 20, specially if they're gonna sell cosmetics i'm totally gonna impulse buy

also none of my friends will buy it for 40

Quonny

Gonna charge that money and then sell cosmetics on top of that.

Oh and they might sell heroes too, they've been very cagey about it.

Overwatch more like Overnope ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

honestly with them adding rush and bunny i think i'm just a casual c9 fan like the rest of the world now

i've always liked bunny because his thresh is so disgusting

Really? What did you run on Rammus? I tried him in a custom and had such miserable early clears.

aspeed reds
armor yellows
mr/cdr blues
mspeed quints

start talisman and fuck the refillable potion because its a piece of shit. 3 red pots and do gromp blue.

newt theres a bronze 5 redditor who plays sivir mid

when did u level another smurf?

Ferga

Really? What did you run on Rammus? I tried him in a custom and had such miserable early clears.

AS reds
Armour yellows
5 flat cdr blues
3 mr scaling blues
2 MS Quints
1 AD Quint

12/0/18 masteries with Bond of Stone keystone. I've grown an insane liking to the Explorer mastery on all my junglers (Increase MS in river/bushes).

I usually clear krugs, red, raptors, scuttle then gank a lane.

He can clear the entire jungle with this set up but I don't recommend it. You are forced to back the moment you finish and you lose a lot of early game pressure.

But I honestly think rammus is going to be a top tier jungler in solo queue. It's too strong throughout the entire game. Similar to Zac.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
league been spending too much time not catering to my tastes

gotta get my fill somewhere

40 dollars aint so bad

I'll admit overwatch has enough waifu factor to challenge league but the $40 price tag kinda sucks. In the meantime just play trails in the sky you Koreaboo.

zkylon

zkylewd
i thought you were playing fo4?

at this point i basically open it, play 15 minutes then drop it

just a really boring game if u ask me

i only got this far cos i like fallout so much

I'll admit overwatch has enough waifu factor to challenge league but the $40 price tag kinda sucks. In the meantime just play trails in the sky you Koreaboo.
ehh, game is kinda cute but overrated af

Game ain't coming out til' June 2016.

Your money will have to wait.
i just want a beta key ;_;

at this point i basically open it, play 15 minutes then drop it

just a really boring game if u ask me

i only got this far cos i like fallout so much

ehh, game is kinda cute but overrated af

i just want a beta key ;_;

Zky I dunno if you had opted into the beta, but this weekend is supposed to be free beta entry for NA/Euro Blizzard people.

Edit-Blizz just clarified that they opted in some accounts for the weeekend ;_; damn u blizz

40 dollars really isnt much to ask for a shooter with no progression system bullshit that has the potential to develop a massive community around it. I'd like to see the maps and gamemodes fleshed out a little bit more, but what's there is well on its way to being a massive hit.

Although, if it bombs, it'll be an interesting chapter in the age of f2p dominance.

I'm glad Rush is streaming now. I need to watch a good gank-heavy jungler to learn how to gank again.

kenbo

40 dollars really isnt much to ask for a shooter with no progression system bullshit that has the potential to develop a massive community around it. I'd like to see the maps and gamemodes fleshed out a little bit more, but what's there is well on its way to being a massive hit.

Although, if it bombs, it'll be an interesting chapter in the age of f2p dominance.

I'm glad Rush is streaming now. I need to watch a good gank-heavy jungler to learn how to gank again.
seeing WoW cosmetic prices, in very scared.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD

After they way they ruined WoW and absolutely ruined Starcraft 2 I have absolutely zero faith in Blizzard to build a competent and lasting game. The game looks amazing and I hope it does well but Blizzard isn't Riot. They can and WILL let the game stagnate and or make awful balance decisions that will take months to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom