• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwardo

Plz use the Worlds Thread for the IEM matches. That way it isn't ruined for ppl who can't watch it live.

uxXuomm.jpg
top of page fanart

killatopak

Gold Member
What's the best build path for cait? Tried her out but I think she lacks damage until late game when she buys her damage items( I followed the recommended build path.). I did have 100% crit and 40% cdr at the end though.

What's the best build path for cait? Tried her out but I think she lacks damage until late game when she buys her damage items( I followed the recommended build path.). I did have 100% crit and 40% cdr at the end though.
BF > Zerkers > Shiv > IE > Cannon > Defensive stuff (BT/Mercurial/GA/DD) and an extra damage item like cleaver or something.

Dominik's and Reminder are garbage, don't bother unless you're vs ultra tanks.

patchday

He killed me with ignite the first time. I got payback later.
At one point he Q'ed me while I was by my turret.
He dashed towards me, likely by mistake and gave me a quick kill :V From there I snowballed

Funny thing is I had the exact same matchup. I was Malphite vs Thresh in top lane. I won the lane but our Lee Sin jungle helped camp him tho. I just started playing Malph tho

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
yea

http://orig02.deviantart.net/5f56/f/2015/315/4/1/d_va_by_kuvshinov_ilya-d9gb67e.jpg[/IG]

still

d.va d.va d.va[/QUOTE]

Wait, overwatch has mecha waifus too.

Fuuuuuuck, I should've signed up for the beta.

Bacon

The thing I'm not sold on in Overwatch is the ability to change characters mid game. I think it would be cool (and this is obviously my league bias talking) if there was a mode where you chose a character at the beginning of the game and had to stick with it. That way a meta would start to form where you would have to have a well rounded composition if you wanted to do well.

Saprol

i hate playing medics in dirty bomb when my teammates can't actually shoot anybody, so i would prefer not being locked into a role with a bunch of pub players

Neol

Nah switching characters is fine. I understand where your coming from but from an avid TF2 player some points on the map change drastically when going through different objectives and I would hate to be locked into a character that is unable to handle the current situation.

I could definitely see limiting how many heroes you can bring in a game. Like your only able to bring 3 heroes and can only switch between the three of them when the game starts.

i hate playing medics in dirty bomb when my teammates can't actually shoot anybody, so i would prefer not being locked into a role with a bunch of pub players

Yea this too. There are times when I want to be an offensive character and then there are times where I want to be a supportive/defensive character.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
The thing I'm not sold on in Overwatch is the ability to change characters mid game. I think it would be cool (and this is obviously my league bias talking) if there was a mode where you chose a character at the beginning of the game and had to stick with it. That way a meta would start to form where you would have to have a well rounded composition if you wanted to do well.

Hell no. That's an awful idea.

It would make the game so boring if you could only be locked into one role for the entire game. You need different comps to take objectives as they unlock anyway, that's the way the game is designed. I can only imagine if I was stuck against a turtling team trying to siege as a medic in TF2. If I was unable to change my class I would literally just leave the game to avoid frustration.

Neol

Yea lets stop talking about Overwatch.
Just reminds me how I didn't get a beta inv ;-;

Just played a game against a Soraka and a Tahm Kench. Literally super extended teamfights where we had to go through 4 bars of health plus shield.

I have been playing brand for a bit this weekend and I feel like he is really good right now. I have been building frost queens claim first on him and it works pretty well.

patchday

Man Malphite is the business been having good look so far with him in top lane. Went 10/1/9. Dunno why I never actually tried playing tank in top lane. Guess I got tired of watching scrubs fight over top lane in normal blind pick when I first started. So I thought it a safe haven for noobs.

I was wrong tho. I cant Fiora well to save my life in that lane. But much easier when I get some +armor items and a gauntlet for Malph

I just love his Taunt so much. I swear all I did last match was taunt the crap out of Riven. She must've been so hot

killatopak

Gold Member
Hey, I'm a new player to league. Does anybody want to play with me and help me out a bit?

What server?
Man Malphite is the business been having good look so far with him in top lane. Went 10/1/9. Dunno why I never actually tried playing tank in top lane. Guess I got tired of watching scrubs fight over top lane in normal blind pick when I first started. So I thought it a safe haven for noobs.

I was wrong tho. I cant Fiora well to save my life in that lane. But much easier when I get some +armor items and a gauntlet for Malph

Maplth is easily one of the strongest top laners at the moment. The popularity of guinsoo, nerf of armor pen and buff of IBG has really elevated malph this meta.

Auteezy

Banned
NA server. I like playing mid line, but i'm not really sure what heroes go there I just pick guys with guns or bows and then run mid and people flame me

patchday

Maplth is easily one of the strongest top laners at the moment. The popularity of guinsoo, nerf of armor pen and buff of IBG has really elevated malph this meta.

Ah so that's what going on. So shocked this guy has some dps too even though I go straight 100% tank build (not even buying dps items so far). Going to keep Guinso in mind tho. Been following builds I see on probuilds.net for him

NA server. I like playing mid line, but i'm not really sure what heroes go there I just pick guys with guns or bows and then run mid and people flame me

Send a fr to Ryotian. But I think I'm going to take a break for a bit. I did 2 ranked matches and a bunch of normal practice runs with Malphite.

The normal MMR system is so broken in this game.

Are you referring to Auteezy's post? mmr system can't stop smurfs. When I first started I got burned not so bad only because I had some light moba experience. But I was surrounded by smurfs every step of the way

<edit> then again one can argue a good mmr system will recognize a smurf and promote them appropriately. But because these smurfs often suck, they often harass newbies when they spot one.

Autuzy just tell them you cant help but suck you're a brand new thing. That will get a laugh out of them and hush'em

Newt

Are you referring to Auteezy's post? mmr system can't stop smurfs. When I first started I got burned not so bad only because I had some light moba experience. But I was surrounded by smurfs every step of the way

<edit> then again one can argue a good mmr system will recognize a smurf and promote them appropriately. But because these smurfs often suck, they often harass newbies when they spot one.

Autuzy just tell them you cant help but suck you're a brand new thing. That will get a laugh out of them and hush'em
No, I am the smurf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom