• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwardo

Ya but most of the time your teammates can build whatever and you won't have a problem. At least in bronze, silver, and gold. Just you play your game and let them play theirs. Worrying about a teammates build is a waste of time.

Intel Extreme Masters - Day 2

t1448217600z1.png

Semifinals
Game 1: Origen vs Team SoloMid
Game 2: Jin Air Green Wings vs Counter Logic Gaming

Finals
Winner of Game 1 vs Winner of Game 2

Please use the World's Thread for further discussion. Let's keep this thread spoiler free.

garath

Support OP.

L6QtL78.png

If I have to support any more this season, it's brand all the way. The bard and cait were complaining so much about "gimmick support". Was very amusing.

I love the new spooky ghosts. Way way way too strong for what you get. AP, CDR, mana regen, gp10 and an incredible short duration active? Whew.

Support OP.

L6QtL78.png

If I have to support any more this season, it's brand all the way. The bard and cait were complaining so much about "gimmick support". Was very amusing.

I love the new spooky ghosts. Way way way too strong for what you get. AP, CDR, mana regen, gp10 and an incredible short duration active? Whew.
Yeah brand is super strong right now. I take spooky ghosts even when I play him mid lane.

killatopak

Gold Member
Told ya all brand was strong as fuck this patch. I can't believe a support can out damage everybody in his team. Just buy spooky ghost a sightstone and you can go full ap.

zkylon

zkylewd
HULDXuy.png

gotta admit, it's not very much fun playing against rengar lol

i don't think there's ever been a game in which i felt less relevant lol

anyways solo'd a master zed with syndra twice so i'm calling today a good day

Nekofrog

Banned
last whisper is legit a troll item right now

it doesn't effect base armor (not sure if it effects rune armor), so that LW in your item slot is only good for the AD vs anyone who doesnt build super tank. and the super tanks only get their bonus armor reduced, and with the tank masteries they're just not going to take any damage unless it's a vayne or kindred that's fed.

like say you have a LW and the enemy only has a deadmans plate. you're reducing 30% of a bonus 50 armor on top of his tank stats, thats nothing.

last whisper is legit a troll item right now

it doesn't effect base armor (not sure if it effects rune armor), so that LW in your item slot is only good for the AD vs anyone who doesnt build super tank. and the super tanks only get their bonus armor reduced, and with the tank masteries they're just not going to take any damage unless it's a vayne or kindred that's fed.

like say you have a LW and the enemy only has a deadmans plate. you're reducing 30% of a bonus 50 armor on top of his tank stats, thats nothing.
Yeah. The LW items are shit, you're better off buying Ghostblade or Cleaver and hoping the magic damage you deal from Shiv Cannon is enough. LW only giving bonus armor penetration has been a long time coming but you don't just swap Total > Bonus with barely any other changes. You can't keep stats pretty much the same and just call it a day, specially armor values.

I think Shen might be a hidden gem in this season. Depending on the matchup I usually get 2xregen beads and 4 pots. Sustain wise, no one can match you. From there you have two options. You either want the - I don't give two Sona's about your dmg Renek and push to tower and build hydra - or the I intend to make plays and mess up your day Ashe and start building Trinity Force.

The latter works better with laners who just want to farm and the other with laners who want to duel you. As long as you don't give up kills you can usually ensure some pretty high lane dominance.

The most important thing to note is that you want to end the game asap. Once you start this dmg build you need to finish or you will just be outscaled. If I am winning then I go either of those items, MP Boots, Crystal Scepter, Ranaduins and either GA/Spirit Visage.

garath

Ekko jungle still alright? Still build him tank or go damage this season? I found him very fun to play but always had trouble settling on a good build path.

garath

Miss fortune is great fun. She's my favorite adc this season so far.

She's getting a nerf this patch though :(

I need to try varus again. I don't even know what they changed about him but I've always liked him.

She's only getting a love tap - HUEEEEE -, she'll be fine as long as they keep her ult as is. Speaking of which, I need to play her more, not feeling Cait too much so I need a lane bully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom