• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

ashe_from_league_of_legends__by_mar_93-d9h6n36.jpg

4 noot a
~

zkylon

zkylewd
Yep. Very neat idea to make a hook ability that isn't actually a physical hooking ability.
yeah

also when i said she sounded obnoxious not as in her voiceacting (tho kinda) but like playing against her is gonna be super annoying

i might buy her, i don't play top often and she has a few skillshots and seems super frustrating to play against if you're melee which is kind of my thing for toplaners

Just played riven for the first time and wow, she is a lot of fun. So much stuff you can do, now I need to learn animation canceling and how to hope walls.
Also NA you better watch out, fear has a new name and it is I gud riven.

Nekofrog

Banned
Just played riven for the first time and wow, she is a lot of fun. So much stuff you can do, now I need to learn animation canceling and how to hope walls.
Also NA you better watch out, fear has a new name and it is I gud riven.

enjoy being a free win for everyone you go up against

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Played league for the first time in months. Sona is super oppressive in lane again and I love it.

FeelsGoodMan

patchday

Finally got around to hitting Mastery 5 with Vi. I paced myself pretty well with her.

Finally the stupid afks showed up on the other teams and made it a bit easier to earn a string of wins

sq7W97N.png

Tizoc

Ghost must be living under a rock for the past few years because they fixed FF14 like 2-3 years ago.
Unless FF14 was released in 2014, inwhich case, dang time flies by fast...

Tizoc

Anyone considered trying Iceborn on Talon now? At least against AD mids. I know it sounds odd, but consider the following;
E to get in and amplify dmg
Auto>Q Auto
Since he deals bonus damage and they're slowed, the damage output would be pretty good.

Let me test this ish against AI and see what I get :V

lol dat offensive build Thresh. got what he deserved

He killed me with ignite the first time. I got payback later.
At one point he Q'ed me while I was by my turret.
He dashed towards me, likely by mistake and gave me a quick kill :V From there I snowballed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom