• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenbo

rift herald now drops a rune that the team that killed it can pick up to get the buff

rh.jpg

for the curious

they should add a noise to the buff pickup cos its weird atm

also, only the team that killed it can pick it up, so no aegis steals. so we no doto

nbraun80

couple things from playing around in a couple customs with new poppy. E directly into Q feels good and is a pretty good way to finish someone off without even hitting a wall cause of how quickly you can chain it. R can be cast quickly to essentially knock someone up in place like a longer ali combo. Can't be as fun(or dumb) with your builds as before, only ap scaling is on W and that's only if they dash in it to get that damage. The ranged buckler can crit. lol :) Bulding ER into rapidfire cannon was pretty fun. with 45cdr Q is 2.75 and E is 4.4

garath

Crap. I forgot to try Quinn in the jungle. Hopefully I get some solid game time in the next few days. Haven't had consecutive days off like this in my new job yet. Will be a nice break.

Poppy rework just on pbe right now? Hope they push it out soon.

Leezard

Crap. I forgot to try Quinn in the jungle. Hopefully I get some solid game time in the next few days. Haven't had consecutive days off like this in my new job yet. Will be a nice break.

Poppy rework just on pbe right now? Hope they push it out soon.
Since it's on pbe now it will probably be live in two or three weeks.

patchday

I knew Easyhoon was going to leave because it couldnt be all that fun being on the bench. But Marin too? Crap. I pray he goes to the NA cause we need some god tier Top lane love

google hangouts chat with my boss rn:

"LAUNCH HYPE
LAUNCH HYPE
LAUNCH HYPE
LAUNCH HYPE
LAUNCH HYPE
LAUNCH HYPE
LAUNCH HYPE
LAUNCH HYPE
LAUNCH HYPE
LAUNCH HYPE
LAUNCH HYPE"

16 and a half hours kids

(though I'll link it later when I remember)

zkylon

zkylewd
that splash looks so bad on the post-game thing

like, fucking image is centered on darius and you can barely tell quinn's in the background

shared splashes are so ehhh

garath

google hangouts chat with my boss rn:

"LAUNCH HYPE
LAUNCH HYPE
LAUNCH HYPE
LAUNCH HYPE
LAUNCH HYPE
LAUNCH HYPE
LAUNCH HYPE
LAUNCH HYPE
LAUNCH HYPE
LAUNCH HYPE
LAUNCH HYPE"

16 and a half hours kids

(though I'll link it later when I remember)

Always the tease. New teambuilder draft going live?????

zkylon

zkylewd
na it's costy's group project which is new player oriented so absolutely meaningless to all of us lol

but hey we'll love it cos it's costy's

and then complain about it like we do about everything else

that splash looks so bad on the post-game thing

like, fucking image is centered on darius and you can barely tell quinn's in the background

shared splashes are so ehhh
Not only that but Quinn uses the wrong version of the shared splash, she's supposed to be mirrored with the eyepatch and claw gauntlet being on the other side and that annoys me to no end.

zkylon

zkylewd
Not only that but Quinn uses the wrong version of the shared splash, she's supposed to be mirrored with the eyepatch and claw gauntlet being on the other side and that annoys me to no end.
shared splahes just suck most of the times, there's a few that are good cos it's like a group scene of many characters interacting with each other, but when it's just 3 or 4 dudes just hanging out it feels super cheap

i'm guessing the shared splash for snow syndra is gonna be of the former kind since it's 1350

also bard skin is so much better holy shit syndra got robbed.

Amzin

Snowdown Bard skin is bonkers quality. Love the new Poppy. They already have new art for each of her skins too, which is a great change. Looks like they put a lot more effort into the Snowdown this year compared to the Harrowing which is fine by me.

Edit:

I wish I could pick & chose the champion voice languages. Poppy's French VO is fantastic.

There's a way to do it for ALL champion VO, but not individually without getting into the whole custom scene. It's possible but not easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom