• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. Jungle seems really popular lately. I can't get it unless I'm first or second pick. I had to top /shudder last game.

Nice, thanks. The warriors game I did probably wasn't a good representation as we got f'in stomped. I'll give it another shot.

Don't like PD? The extra movespeed + move through minions just sounded great to me.

I like the burst from Shiv. I think if I was going split push duelist I might go PD just for the damage reduction.

Essence Reaver -> PD -> Death's Dance would probably make her pretty fucking fearsome in a duel, especially against melees with the vision reduction on Q.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ultimate Bravery time!!! http://www.twitch.tv/riotgames

I like the burst from Shiv. I think if I was going split push duelist I might go PD just for the damage reduction.

Essence Reaver -> PD -> Death's Dance would probably make her pretty fucking fearsome in a duel, especially against melees with the vision reduction on Q.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ultimate Bravery time!!! http://www.twitch.tv/riotgames
I love ultimate bravery, it so much fun to do 5v5 ultimate bravery games.

IibUiwE.jpg

patchday

First time I've done a ranked match in a while and 1st time as Jungler. Went with my bread & butter Vi and we won the match.

Guess I'm a really selfish jg tho. I really want to be left alone to farm and take drag. I know I'm supposed to gank too and I don't mind when I'm buffed.

I really should go with Flash + Smite but for some reason I've been really high win rate with Teleport + Smite. Since Vi's Q and her R are great gap closers.

* Oh ya being jg is hard work. Easy to get flamed when the team loses. Dunno why rek'sai hung around for all this verbal abuse

SES8Yih.png

zkylon

zkylewd
i hope there's a lore story for poppy as well. her being a clueless hero is really endearing and all, but it's kind of lame when you keep reading rioters say it. like it's pretty lame if you just tell me that's her personality, i want to read her story and all that

also i want more videos ritooo cmonnn

also unrelated waitress riven for bone ocean

JulianImp

LAS servers are dead. Just tried to play a match but we were treated to 250-400 ms ping and long periods of crazy lag that'd end up with people randomly dying. Still, seeing attacks warp all over the place and characters slide around without playing any animations was kind of fun.

The game before that one we were doing okay, I got DCed by the servers, and came back to see our team had won because the servers DCed more opponents than allies.

I also struggled really bad earlier when I went mid as Lux against a freaking Yasuo. I was able to poke well at times, but his projectile-blocking ability often prevented me from doing anything besides not dying early game and then late he got enough of an advantage to start slaughtering most of my team by himself. I managed to land Lux's ult to finish fleeing enemies from afar a couple times though, and mand it is oh so satisfying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom