• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

cHinzo

pick a new champ u never played before (or need practice with) and go coop AI bot match :(

I did that once this week. Granted I wasnt on tilt just wanted to practice the new champ without teammates bitching

Blegh, don't like Co-op vs AI. Don't learn shit there compared to a real game. Even ARAM would be better, but can't stop losing! D:

garath

Kindred is still a decent snowball jungler. Especially when I remember to use the passive lol. Had a really good game despite getting executed at wraiths (new refillable pot still sucks)

Tried ekko again. The AP itemization is kind of poor for a jungler right now. I genuinely didn't know what to get after runeglaive. Decided on rod of ages and ludens. Meh. Used to go morellos into zhonyas but morellos isn't as good and zhonyas is so expensive now. Dunno. Still did really well though. He has such a nice kit..very useful and fun to play

zkylon

zkylewd
here neko

TAIkapU.jpg

maybe google this picture for extra fun

i got my braum as soon as they went on sale

love dat braum
yea braum is ok too

basically all the girls are ugly and then it's just a coinflip, tho the less human the better

so basically these things were made for dobs

zkylon

zkylewd
you all signed the zkylon terms of service when using this thread

i take no responsibility for lost jobs, husbands, wives, dogs or any sort of social outcasting that might happen as a result of ur relationship with me

if u have any complaints just send them at my complains department aka dobs

Nekofrog

Banned
here neko

TAIkapU.jpg

maybe google this picture for extra fun

yea braum is ok too

basically all the girls are ugly and then it's just a coinflip, tho the less human the better

so basically these things were made for dobs

all i see are a bunch of unrelated demon girls

faridmon

OK guys been playing Kindered Jungle and I need help:

I just can't get enough gold. her jungle clear is terribly slow and her attacks is mana intensive.

Its almost seems I am playing her wrong. Even when the team is ahead, the only items I am able to buy is Shiv and IE

garath

OK guys been playing Kindered Jungle and I need help:

I just can't get enough gold. her jungle clear is terribly slow and her attacks is mana intensive.

Its almost seems I am playing her wrong. Even when the team is ahead, the only items I am able to buy is Shiv and IE

I don't think I'd buy either of those items on kindred.

I start with warriors (though an argument can be made for devourer too) then go with ghostblade into PD. I find myself dueling people a lot as kindred. PD is nice for that.

faridmon

I don't think I'd buy either of those items on kindred.

I start with warriors (though an argument can be made for devourer too) then go with ghostblade into PD. I find myself dueling people a lot as kindred. PD is nice for that.

Ugh, as much as I like the base stats, I dislike the fact that Ghostblade has an active thing. I don't want to worry about items while juggling abilities

drawkcaB

Ugh, as much as I like the base stats, I dislike the fact that Ghostblade has an active thing. I don't want to worry about items while juggling abilities

Youmuu's is among the easier actives to use in the game - no target selection, very little timing involved. You just have to get into the habit of pressing the correct number key the second you start a duel. Just place the item in the same number slot (I use 2, for example) and you'll pick it up in no time.

Even without the active Youmuu's is among the more cost efficient AD items in the game. If you're playing a champion that uses the stats correctly then forgetting to press the active key as you get used to it is perfectly fine.

zkylon

zkylewd
even latin america rito is trolling about mage items being super expensive

that's official art

zhonyas is so fucking dumbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

faridmon

Youmuu's is among the easier actives to use in the game - no target selection, very little timing involved. You just have to get into the habit of pressing the correct number key the second you start a duel. Just place the item in the same number slot (I use 2, for example) and you'll pick it up in no time.

Even without the active Youmuu's is among the more cost efficient AD items in the game. If you're playing a champion that uses the stats correctly then forgetting to press the active key as you get used to it is perfectly fine.

Yeah, have to get into the habit of actually pressing the damn number. Apart from supporting, I have hard time adjusting my brain to actually remember that I had a an active item

Might as well learn it from now on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom