• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, I barely enter LoL threads, since I really only got back to play with some co-workers. Though I honestly just ARAM if alone.

I thought everyone hates waifu and animu.
Couldn't be more wrong.

Edit: oh cool top of page, I have been playing a lot of brand so here is old brand splash art.
QTHUOWF.jpg

patchday

just bought Taric since hes really cheap IP investment. Man hes great but his chatter is annoying. Are you for real? dude keeps talking bout rubbies and gems. And yeah I read his lore so I figured he's pretty vain.

Fun hero to use tho.

* But for real the dude doesnt hush. He talks more then any other hero I think

Throwback

68IVFyK.png

so thats what it used to looked like :)

before my time

just bought Taric since hes really cheap IP investment. Man hes great but his chatter is annoying. Are you for real? dude keeps talking bout rubbies and gems. And yeah I read his lore so I figured he's pretty vain.

Fun hero to use tho.

so thats what it used to looked like :)

before my time

This was an ancient time in LoLGAF. Half the people in this picture are dead.
no longer play

Calvero

Banned
i had a better idea.. i kick your wife in the back of the legs and fuck her bareback doggy style, just as i am about to nut i whip out nintendoggy 2 and using the dsi i record me covering her mouth and busting up her nostrils as she fingers my taint. bitch.

kenbo

i had a better idea.. i kick your wife in the back of the legs and fuck her bareback doggy style, just as i am about to nut i whip out nintendoggy 2 and using the dsi i record me covering her mouth and busting up her nostrils as she fingers my taint. bitch.

why are you memeing like this

I figured out why i'm not having fun in preseason. it's cuz i don't want to think about what items are best to build.

ill be back once build paths are optimized.

kenbo

???????????????????

Do you need help with anything in particular?

eh not really it's mostly just laziness and not wanting to put in the effort to learn new shit right now. thanks though!

Just wing it and don't worry about it.

this seems like the best course of action but i was nearly plat last season and now i feel like i'll just be silver all season because i'm a lazybones

i should just grind out jungle games and try to get good at it again. i've become so shit since i went full support main.

zkylon

zkylewd
tbh i thought space played much better last split, madlife and ambition looked the weakest

madlife at times really had it in him tho, and madlife is madlife so i'll always forever love him

I'm in love with the coco.

i'm loco for the coco

Tizoc

Yo can we please get Rammus' eng. va swapped out for his French VA, will make Rammus more fun to play
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrn2K4eFl5g

Fun hero to use tho.

* But for real the dude doesnt hush. He talks more then any other hero I think

Opel for harmony~

I'd say Taric talks about as much as the next champ really, no more no less.

Kenai

It was a lot funnier (and equally more wtf) if you were there. Possibly the most random meltdown post I have ever seen outside of an E3/TGS/ect thread.

Yo can we please get Rammus' eng. va swapped out for his French VA, will make Rammus more fun to play
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrn2K4eFl5g

Opel for harmony~

I'd say Taric talks about as much as the next champ really, no more no less.

Yea if you aren't comparing him to like...Rammus or Reksai he's not really much of a talker.

Welp, I end the long weekend 14-7 on Illaoi after starting predictably 0-2.

8-4 bot
6-2 top

38 / 59 / 84 (2.07 kda) - supp

37 / 22 / 37 (3.36 kda) - top

Conclusion: good champ anywhere you put her. My support KDA probably would have been higher but that was the experimental phase. By the time I was going top, I had knowledge and experience to apply. I think the only rough game I had in top lane was a match I had against a Jax. Since he can leap over the tentacles and counter helix their damage when going all-in, I could never really get comfortable. After I got a couple of offensive items it didn't matter what he had; he was getting crushed. Cleaver damage is just...gross.

Considering her prey largely has to come to her, I was surprised at how many teams/players were willing to do just that. With Darius you have to chase into the enemy team or get a good pull to force the action. In my games...people were just wildly diving into Illaoi's team only to get crushed by tentacles like ants under boot. IDK. I didn't expect that. Then again, maybe they have yet to learn what she does as a champ to respect her presence and damage output potential.

Short list of champs I wouldn't want to face as Illaoi (laning phase): Jax, Riven, Xin, Lulu. Maybe Wu. Maybe Gnar. Divers and pokers that really hurt. Everyone else is food.

kenbo

Welp, I end the long weekend 14-7 on Illaoi after starting predictably 0-2.

8-4 bot
6-2 top

38 / 59 / 84 (2.07 kda) - supp

37 / 22 / 37 (3.36 kda) - top

Conclusion: good champ anywhere you put her. My support KDA probably would have been higher but that was the experimental phase. By the time I was going top, I had knowledge and experience to apply. I think the only rough game I had in top lane was a match I had against a Jax. Since he can leap over the tentacles and counter helix their damage when going all-in, I could never really get comfortable. After I got a couple of offensive items it didn't matter what he had; he was getting crushed. Cleaver damage is just...gross.

Considering her prey largely has to come to her, I was surprised at how many teams/players were willing to do just that. With Darius you have to chase into the enemy team or get a good pull to force the action. In my games...people were just wildly diving into Illaoi's team only to get crushed by tentacles like ants under boot. IDK. I didn't expect that. Then again, maybe they have yet to learn what she does as a champ to respect her presence and damage output potential.

Short list of champs I wouldn't want to face as Illaoi (laning phase): Jax, Riven, Xin, Lulu. Maybe Wu. Maybe Gnar. Divers and pokers that really hurt. Everyone else is food.

Have you played against any other ranged tops?
e.g. quinn, vlad, kennen

Also, I eagerly await playing poppy in support

2InYvmc.png

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ok, I'm starting to get pissed off at the lack of penetration. Can't kill a Mundo with 4 items, only one being an armor one while having a full offensive build, what the fuck Riot

zkylon

zkylewd
So, Samsung signed Ambition, Coco and CoreJJ, half of Jin Air is gone and Najin dumpstered everyone.

Busy morning in Korea, isn't it?
i wonder who the new cj mid is gonna be

easyhoon would be so nice but he's prolly going to im

dunno who else is there, i wouldn't say no to random solo q talent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom