• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
WGsH3OO.gif

patchday

The trick there is that you are one person, and riot has millions of people willing to pay full price for champions.

it's a testament to the success of their marketing and skins teams that you're even considering buying a champion that you're not very interested in just to have her skin.

Yeah but I'd unload a lot more money on this game if they coordinated their sales. I spent more on this other f2p game I play in one day then I ever spent on LoL. HOTS had a fantastic 50% off everything sale. I'd love to send Riot some cash but they just don't coordinate their sales

I did buy the RP since it has a bonus but that was only good sale they'd had so far. [edit] I meant only good holiday / black friday / cyber monday sale btw

patchday

It always strikes me as comedy reading such loyalty to the regional teams. Never change gaf :)

No matter what they are playing a game that was created in the NA

It always strikes me as comedy reading such loyalty to the regional teams. Never change gaf :)

No matter what they are playing a game that was created in the NA

I will never have loyal to league teams. I am only loyal to sports teams in Seattle and until LCS start branching out to the point where every major city has a team I don't give a fuck about any of these fucks!

Bacon

Wow you guys weren't kidding. I'm watching Rush's most recent stream on twitch and cracking up. The banter between him and incarnation is so funny.

Ferga

Remember when Moscow 5 had that video them ordering tailor fit suits for their World's uniform back in season 2 or 3?

I was so sad they didn't go through with it.

drawkcaB

I'll definitely check out Valkrin then, I don't think I've ever watched him before.

My guilty pleasure streamer is Saint. he's so jaded, it's wonderful. First streamer I ever watched, too, before QT got popular.

There's some content on youtube as well if you aren't able to get a hole of his stream. Tekk does a good job curating VODs from high elo streamers and he has lots of Valkryin vids, generally 1 or more each day:

Tekk's youtube page.

zkylon

zkylewd
gEpSxaS.png

haven't played azir in a long while, he feels pretty awesome with the attack move changes

Right on! Like Ekko, Lucian, Thresh, Kazik (sp?), and Illaio. Some back stories are really, really solid. Heck I even enjoy Diana's back story and her ingame "voice acting" lines are just spot on. I don't know if she's "insane", crazy, or just plain salty. Maybe all of it
i wouldn't say they're are good, it's more like they're good first paragraphs of a backstory

it's a lot better for like mf and gangplank and graves now that they did the whole bilgewater thing, and also for azir and xerath, but for a lot of champions it's just really meh

like jinx is a really fun and likable character but her backstory is like "she's crazy about blowing up stuff and likes to blow stuff up in piltover and also she's vi's sister i guess"

Yeah, i kinda was just kidding around. To me it just seems like there is so many different styles clashing together. Like the void creatures, all of the magical people, all the people that use guns and a ton more. It must be crazy tough to try to write about all of this different characters. I like some of the special lore events like the kha and rengar or the ashe, liss and sej one. Those are neat.

Remember how they did the thing where you could pick tf or graves for the blidgewater event. It would be neat if they did a event where you pick a group to fight for, so like Demacia, noxus and some other group.
that's kind of what i like about it

lots of different random stuff, anime girls, ninjas, guns, it's awesome

I never liked playing TF (or could have for that matter) till I tried this build where you rush firecannon, rageblade and lichbane for maximum fun.
Edit: The fact that illaoi has the hots from Braum makes me laugh.
Just saw a redmercy vid on it. Want to try it. I will probably feed lol. I suck so bad at cs. If I cs'd properly I would be a lot better.

Streamers:
I watch NB3 and Scarra when I can catch him.
T2G now and then when he does the subwars, but not when he actually plays league.

My guilty pleasure is Wings. He used to be one of the big streamers. But now he only gets like 4-5k viewers it seems. I imagine most of it is due to his attitude and complaining. He is ok until he gets to a point where he starts complaining and stuff.

Bacon

Just saw a redmercy vid on it. Want to try it. I will probably feed lol. I suck so bad at cs. If I cs'd properly I would be a lot better.

Streamers:
I watch NB3 and Scarra when I can catch him.
T2G now and then when he does the subwars, but not when he actually plays league.

My guilty pleasure is Wings. He used to be one of the big streamers. But now he only gets like 4-5k viewers it seems. I imagine most of it is due to his attitude and complaining. He is ok until he gets to a point where he starts complaining and stuff.

Lol trick doesnt actually play league silly. He's still salty he can't go madstone anymore

Tekk's pretty solid about that, actually. He screens the videos personally to make sure there's no copyright issues. I used to use other youtube VOD curators like Fiss Mortune and they never bothered.

yea i know

im just salty those fucking copyright people hit people with strikes for background songs that few people pay attention to anyways which ends up with these weirdly muted audio tracks that can garble the actual commentary

yea i know

im just salty those fucking copyright people hit people with strikes for background songs that few people pay attention to anyways which ends up with these weirdly muted audio tracks that can garble the actual commentary

Whenever I watch tekk videos it usually seems like the commentary on muted isn't that bad. definitely audible.

If the streamer's voice is too low, the commentary will get fuzzy because whatever it is they're doing to fade the music seems to have taken the treble out of the entire audio track when it's applied

The way they get rid of the background music also messes with game sound, which might not affect most people but holy shit I can't stand it when things don't sound crystal clear.

patchday

gEpSxaS.png

haven't played azir in a long while, he feels pretty awesome with the attack move changes

yo good job!

i wouldn't say they're are good, it's more like they're good first paragraphs of a backstory

it's a lot better for like mf and gangplank and graves now that they did the whole bilgewater thing, and also for azir and xerath, but for a lot of champions it's just really meh

like jinx is a really fun and likable character but her backstory is like "she's crazy about blowing up stuff and likes to blow stuff up in piltover and also she's vi's sister i guess"

that's kind of what i like about it

lots of different random stuff, anime girls, ninjas, guns, it's awesome

Yeah but remem Ekko got the awesome animated video as well along with Bard. Same with project skins. I'm just a sucker for that stuff

Waiting on my Dragon Trist

zkylon

zkylewd
i really hate playing against ad ezreal

probably the one champion i have the most trouble with, specially cos i always get him when i'm playing ori

drawkcaB

yea i know

Oh no argument there. I don't even understand my the music business goes after them. Well, I do, I just don't understand why that old business model is still so prevalent in this day and age.

patchday

My adc gave me a good laugh a bit ago. She died and I stayed to finish off the two attackers. but the game didnt give her any credit for the kills

So she says,
"Damn. Well guess I'm support!"

I was playing Nautlus. So torn, not sure which character my favorite support. Leona or Naut...

Calvero

Banned
Playing ADC with 600 ping is a lot of fun

My adc gave me a good laugh a bit ago. She died and I stayed to finish off the two attackers. but the game didnt give her any credit for the kills

So she says,
"Damn. Well guess I'm support!"

I was playing Nautlus. So torn, not sure which character my favorite support. Leona or Naut...

Nautilus :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom