• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a current list of what is considered top tier for marksman in the bot lane at the moment? Played Lucian and he seemed fantastic.
My personal tier list goes something like this
SSS - Quinn
S - Lucian, Kindred, MF
A - Trist, Cait, Graves, Ez, Kalista, Kennen
B - Twitch, Sivir, Corki, Draven, Jinx
Bleargh- Vayne, Urgot, Ashe
Poop - Varus, Kog

I should be exploiting Quinn more while I can, but MF is so much fun

Twitch is easily A tier, btw

There will be a lot of Twitch at All-Stars. The Q reset is so good for him.

Poop - Varus, Kog
Im going to have to disagree with kogmaw, as poop tier. If you rush guinsoos then botrk and runaans, you end up with an extremely powerful marksman that can shred tanks and squishies with ease. Guinsoos is outlandishly strong on him right now, and completely makes up and exceeds any flaws in his kit.

Twitch is easily A tier, btw

There will be a lot of Twitch at All-Stars. The Q reset is so good for him.
Twitch I was unsure of, I don't have much experience Vs Twitch players that rush Ghostblade which should be much stronger than a Botrk rush so I lowballed there.
Vayne is a lot better than you guys think ATM.

Same with Draven.
Vayne's issues right now is that lane bullies are top tier again so she has a lot less leeway to work with. She should be better once people figure out her builds properly since her true damage is more valuable than ever, I keep seeing people going straight Shiv rush without any AD and their damage is so underwhelming.

Draven is like whatever, he's nothing special.
Im going to have to disagree with kogmaw, as poop tier. If you rush guinsoos then botrk and runaans, you end up with an extremely powerful marksman that can shred tanks and squishies with ease. Guinsoos is outlandishly strong on him right now, and completely makes up and exceeds any flaws in his kit.
If you spend nearly 9000 gold on items any ADC will be super strong. Guinsoo's doesnt fix any of Kog's flaws - namely being vulnerable and his damage being weird while W is up as it reduces all of his damage so his skills go to waste - and with tanks running rampant you better have a Tahm or something to cover your back.

If you spend nearly 9000 gold on items any ADC will be super strong. Guinsoo's doesnt fix any of Kog's flaws - namely being vulnerable and his damage being weird while W is up as it reduces all of his damage so his skills go to waste.

Guinsoos is only 2800 gold and turns kog maw from zero to hero with just 1 item. It gives him wave clear, Strong mixed damage and attack speed that ramps up by autoing. the passive stacks up ridiculously fast with Kog'Maws W, and allows him to melt his lane opponents like butter. The difference between Kog with Guinsoo's and without is massive.

With the same 2800 gold other ADCs will either have BF + Zeal, BF + Warhammer, Warhammer + Dirk or a full Shiv and burn your face before you can get those 8 autos in.

Ghost and I bad influences.

Nah, I used to be really toxic in online games. I've just been masking it. I recently complemented a jungler on a good gank, and then got flamed by him and his premade for 10 min for not keeping my eyes on my lane, and that was when I threw in the towel.

Is there a current list of what is considered top tier for marksman in the bot lane at the moment? Played Lucian and he seemed fantastic.

http://www.nerfplz.com/2015/11/2015-champion-tier-list-solo-queue_28.html

Miss Fortune and Vayne are both in the God Tier atm

garath

Cait is as strong as I've ever seen her. She packs a wallop now. MF is the only adc I'd want to play against her in lane as too.

I don't see Quinn or kindred in bot lane much.

subtles

I was able to get Azir on my Gold V smurf during the sale, but I'm even sure if he's worth putting time into in his current state? He looks like such a fun champion. (The Hoon makes it look so easy.)

I may even pick up Yasuo and be one of those players for a bit, even though the account started as a Riven practice sandbox. :^)

I only have two rune pages though and always get screwed over when I'm put into the botlane. T_T

zkylon

zkylewd
azir is most definitely not worth the time investment

he's fun to play but really demanding of u and ur team to actually carry and there's just easier champions to play that are much stronger than him imo

also i wish they would someday actually turn on the damn shuffling changes so it's just easier and more reliable to do

Nekofrog

Banned
cait is probably "the best" adc right now in the classic definition of the class, she's just really really hard to play since most of her dumb broken damage is gated behind actual headshot proc management

Decided to try Rapid fire TF. Ended up going against a Teemo and got wrecked. Idk if it was because I underestimated him, but so much damage so early. The little bastard put me on tilt.

Tried a Zed game after. Did pretty decent.
ee6a36c47ec0a5e59bea98047719df59.png

cHinzo

Meh I dont feel like this Cait is better than the pre-nerfed Cait where u could stack ur passive on towers and her Q packed a bigger punch.

cait is probably "the best" adc right now in the classic definition of the class, she's just really really hard to play since most of her dumb broken damage is gated behind actual headshot proc management
Cait will probably be top tier once Riot fixes the LW issues.
Meh I dont feel like this Cait is better than the pre-nerfed Cait where u could stack ur passive on towers and her Q packed a bigger punch.
New Cait can stack passive on towers again and her Q deals the most damage it has done in years if you hit someone first. The falloff damage is also lower than it ever was, used to be 10% per target down to a minimum of 40%, now it deals 67% damage to all secondary targets.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Is there a solid build path or site I can be looking at for Vayne, MF, and Trist builds? It's been a while since I used one of those sites...

Nekofrog

Banned
no, probuilds was working last night (sort of, took forever to load) but it had all the new items/masteries.

also, taking bets on how long it takes ghost to switch the game's audio to japanese when that version officially drops

i'm betting negative two days

he will travel forward in time to weeb

zyra support secret op

zyra support. when you absolutely must do more damage than even fed carries on your team.

no, probuilds was working last night (sort of, took forever to load) but it had all the new items/masteries.

also, taking bets on how long it takes ghost to switch the game's audio to japanese when that version officially drops

zyra support. when you absolutely must do more damage than even fed carries on your team.

Nah dude just play brand support and destroy. Brand support op.
Brand and corki bot lane is super annoying to try to dodge all stuff.

BANDORU GANNA NANI MITERU
Is there a solid build path or site I can be looking at for Vayne, MF, and Trist builds? It's been a while since I used one of those sites...
MF - Rush ER, Shiv Zerkers IE Cleaver
Trist - Rush BF sword, Shiv, finish IE, Cannon BT Cleaver

TF with rapid fire cannon.

I'm surprised I haven't seen this yet. Gonna try this out for shits and giggles.
I had this guy a while back go normal AP with a cannon in the middle for long range gold cards, looked pretty creative though I'm not sure how effective it actually is.
you have been visited by the ad tf of happy blue cards

reply with "thanks ad tf" to be blessed with much mana
He actually gold carded me a lot which is why I got QSS, from then on he was irrelevant lol

Hypercarry that can duel any ADC my yordle ass, get two shotted nerd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom